holy shit...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Sold out bullshit. Damn VIP assholes.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    got that too but i tried again and the tix appeared....keep trying....:)

although i tried for a single only....:o
  • Options
    WTF? Sold out already?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    So are they all sold out? I clicked on refresh too many times and got kicked off of the site. Wish I would have known about that little rule.
  • Options
    Nothing for Vancouver...

They could have just cancelled the whole sale. The whole venue was gone days ago.
  • Options
    i hit refresh too many times right at 10am, so ticketmaster disabled my access. i use a diff. source to get in, and they're gone. this sucks. hard
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • Options
    Got two tickets to LA1!

Mezzanine Row G, but I'm not complaining!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    how is it possible to be sold out. I was refreshing and got the page and instantly requested my tix right at 10 and they are sold out?
  • Options
    wow......

This must be, like a record or something.
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    i hit refresh too many times right at 10am, so ticketmaster disabled my access. i use a diff. source to get in, and they're gone. this sucks. hard

Yeah i did that too but i switched from firefox to IE and it worked again.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    gtrplyrgtrplyr Posts: 115
    keep trying folks.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    Got two tickets to LA1!

congrats... SEE YOU THERE... thanks to 10C sale
    i like sound...
  • Options
    sold out at 10:01 for me, thank god i got a pair before that...craziness
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    chitty wrote:
    how is it possible to be sold out. I was refreshing and got the page and instantly requested my tix right at 10 and they are sold out?

internet presales and computer programs written to override ticketmaster security measures. for 1000 dollars you can have your own software written in india for this kind of thing. essentially it blocks out everyone and since so few are left after the presale crowd has devoured them it sells out instantly.
    the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold
  • Options
    I wonder how good the crow is that the people that said they would rather go through TM than the 10C are eating
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    sold out at 10:01 for me, thank god i got a pair before that...craziness
    same here...
  • Options
    got 4 for san diego for a friend of mine as can't make the show.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    AmishGuy91 wrote:
    I wonder how good the crow is that the people that said they would rather go through TM than the 10C are eating

Yeah but you know immediately if it is sold out on ticketmaster and they aren't putting holds on your credit card for orders that don't go through
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    internet presales and computer programs written to override ticketmaster security measures. for 1000 dollars you can have your own software written in india for this kind of thing. essentially it blocks out everyone and since so few are left after the presale crowd has devoured them it sells out instantly.
    thats nuts!!
  • Options
    Can't even get singles for Vancouver.
  • Options
    by phone tm says that is sold out, but they may release some later, whatever that means. Not sure how anyone got tix? I am telling you i was on instantly and sold out.
  • Options
    Thank God for 10c!
  • Options
    2nd vancouver show showing!
  • Options
    Yeah but you know immediately if it is sold out on ticketmaster and they aren't putting holds on your credit card for orders that don't go through

Well there is that...
  • Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    Got two tickets to LA1!

Glad to hear you got some. I was also fortunate enough to get some for LA1.
  • Options
    2nd show added in vancouver, not sure when on0-sale is. keep trying.......fingers crossed
  • Options
    Trizzler wrote:
    2nd vancouver show showing!

there is a second berkeley show too
    don't know when tickets go on sale tho

I MEAN THEY ARE ON SALE NOW
    GO GO GO
    **There is a sickness, a sickness coming over me - like watching freedom, being sucked straight out to sea**
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Managed to snag one near the back on the right orchestra level, several rows back from where I sat for Matthew Good's gig there in September. I was in row W, this time I'll be in XX - the second last row. Should be nice and cozy with the mezzanine above me. :)

So sorry to those who didn't luck out. While it doesn't make up for my poor little dachshund, it does help me feel a sense of relief and I hope he can pick up on that vibe. Again, thanks to all who have wished him well.
  • Options
    New San Diego Show on the 16th!!!!
    We're all different behind the eyes.

You are U, who you are.