Options

Worldwide Singles Box Set

givn2fly26givn2fly26 Posts: 395
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone have any new info about this? Doesn't it come out next week? No presale or ltd edition?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    No. It disappeared from the site that was listing it.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Damn, I was looking forward to the release.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Damn, I was looking forward to the release.

Me too...
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    it must still be coming...
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    this thread deserves to stay up near the top.....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i, too am curious.. let's keep it bumped.
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    maybe the band had something to do with that, slapped sony legacy into line, or maybe i'm talking out my arse, either way, gotta love speculation :D

SPECULATION!! *in the style of evacuation*
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    maybe the band had something to do with that, slapped sony legacy into line, or maybe i'm talking out my arse, either way, gotta love speculation :D

SPECULATION!! *in the style of evacuation*
    I was wondering that too, since they aren't with Sony anymore if they aren't getting involved? Although I can't see them just sitting back and letting them do it themselves without any involvement either...
  • Options
    CorsoCorso so poor I can't afford to comment on the PJ forum Posts: 201
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    yes it does....
  • Options
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    I was wondering that too, since they aren't with Sony anymore if they aren't getting involved? Although I can't see them just sitting back and letting them do it themselves without any involvement either...
    yeah me either, pearl jam is a highly involved band when it comes to their catalogue & i can't imagine them being pushed around by any record company. as far as heavyweight bands go, pearl jam is right at the top of the pile with a few others.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    I haven't heard about this, but I definitely would buy it if it was released.
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my opinion: this won't be released.
  • Options
    my opinion: this won't be released.
    yep, wouldn't be surprised either
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    They could release it or they won't...this is one time I don't have a care either way.

Of course i'd buy it...but it's not like I don't own every song at least two times over already.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The point is that this will likely include some or all of the Avocado outtakes, of which I highly doubt you own any of those two times over right now :)

I went to HMV last week and ask if there was anything coming from PJ. The girl checked in the computer and there was something on March 4th. I know it could be anything (rerelease of dvd, old cd....)

Still, I<ll keep my eyes open!
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,066
    Is there a pic of this ?
  • Options
    Into the Wild (the movie) comes out on dvd on 3/4.
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Here's hoping
  • Options
    Bump it up!
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    BeerBaron wrote:
    The point is that this will likely include some or all of the Avocado outtakes, of which I highly doubt you own any of those two times over right now :)

In that case...you'd be right. That would be something to really get me excited.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Bump
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Did I miss something again? What are you guys talking about, 'Worldwide Singles Box set?" When where did this first come up? :confused:
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Did I miss something again? What are you guys talking about, 'Worldwide Singles Box set?" When where did this first come up? :confused:

It was listed on some music website for upcoming album releases. I think it was listed for a 2/12 release date, but it was removed from the site a couple of weeks ago.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    It was listed on some music website for upcoming album releases. I think it was listed for a 2/12 release date, but it was removed from the site a couple of weeks ago.
    Thanks for the info. :)
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    I was really hoping this week's big announcement had to do with this

Bonnaroo
    bleh
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    LedZepFan wrote:
    I was really hoping this week's big announcement had to do with this

Bonnaroo
    bleh
    Me too! Not all of us can make it to Bonnaroo
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

I think this was due to be released by Sony, so I doubt if there will be any Avocado outtakes.
  • Options
    i personally don't see this Box containing anything but the normal singles we already have... if you're lucky it might have the Bu$hleager single or the Love Boat Captain single... both of which i've never seen.

if it even comes out.
  • Options
    i personally don't see this Box containing anything but the normal singles we already have... if you're lucky it might have the Bu$hleager single or the Love Boat Captain single... both of which i've never seen.

if it even comes out.
    There was a Bushleaguer 7" single and LBC was released as a single.
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    yeah me either, pearl jam is a highly involved band when it comes to their catalogue & i can't imagine them being pushed around by any record company. as far as heavyweight bands go, pearl jam is right at the top of the pile with a few others.

then not to sound rude (and i'm not trying to) but you know nothing about the record industry (i.e. parlaphone releasing all of radioheads albums as a boxset).