Options

ED SOLO SETLIST- ALBANY, NIGHT ONE

edited June 2009 in The Porch
Who's on it? If you (whoever you are) can take care of this please set up the official thread or let me know if I need to edit to make this the one. I can't wait to hear what Ed's got up his sleeve!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    otter523otter523 Posts: 250
    Sounds like they are not messing around with the whole cell phone thing. I don't want to run the risk of getting tossed. I will post it when I get home. Might not be to late however and I'm sure i'll get beat to the punch.
    Who's on it? If you (whoever you are) can take care of this please set up the official thread or let me know if I need to edit to make this the one. I can't wait to hear what Ed's got up his sleeve!
    09/13/98 - 08/27/00 - 08/29/00 - 08/30/00 - 04/29/03 - 07/03/03 - 07/11/03 - 09/28/04 - 09/15/05 - 05/12/06 -10/15/13 - 10/25/13 - 04/29/16 - 05/01/16 - 05/02/16 - 05/08/16 - 08/05/16 - 08/07/16 - RRHOF-04/07/17 - 09/02/18 - 09/04/18 - 09/03/22 - 09/11/22

E.V-06/08/09 - 06/09/09
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,273
    I'll start:
    Opener: Walking the Cow. :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    Poncier wrote:
    I'll start:
    Opener: Walking the Cow. :mrgreen:

Girl From The North Country
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Trouble
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Don't forget photos of posters and other merch :)
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    Something along these lines ...

01. WALKING THE COW-(Daniel Johnston)

02. AROUND THE BEND

03. I AM MINE

04. DEAD MAN WALKING

05. MAN OF THE HOUR

06. GUARANTEED

07. NO CEILING

08. FAR BEHIND

09. RISE

10. MILLWORKER-(James Taylor)

11. GOODBYE

12. BROKEN HEART

13. YOU'RE TRUE

14. DRIFTING

15. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY-(Lennon, McCartney)

16. PICTURE IN A FRAME-(Brennan, Waits)

17. TROUBLE-(Cat Stevens)

18. I WON'T BACK DOWN-(Lynne, Petty)

19. FOREVER YOUNG-(Bob Dylan)

ENCORE BREAK 1

20. SOCIETY with Liam Finn-(Jerry Hannan)

21. GROWIN' UP-(Bruce Springsteen)

22. NO MORE

23. PORCH

BREAK 2

24. HARD SUN with Liam Finn & E.J.-(Gordon Peterson)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Something along these lines ...

01. WALKING THE COW-(Daniel Johnston)

02. AROUND THE BEND

03. I AM MINE

04. DEAD MAN WALKING

05. MAN OF THE HOUR

06. GUARANTEED

07. NO CEILING

08. FAR BEHIND

09. RISE

10. MILLWORKER-(James Taylor)

11. GOODBYE

12. BROKEN HEART

13. YOU'RE TRUE

14. DRIFTING

15. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY-(Lennon, McCartney)

16. PICTURE IN A FRAME-(Brennan, Waits)

17. TROUBLE-(Cat Stevens)

18. I WON'T BACK DOWN-(Lynne, Petty)

19. FOREVER YOUNG-(Bob Dylan)

ENCORE BREAK 1

20. SOCIETY with Liam Finn-(Jerry Hannan)

21. GROWIN' UP-(Bruce Springsteen)

22. NO MORE

23. PORCH

24. ARC
    BREAK 2

25. HARD SUN with Liam Finn & E.J.-(Gordon Peterson)

Fixed ;)
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,775
    Don't forget...all live show discussion will be shifting to the Given To Fly (live) forum. :)

xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    zacman13245zacman13245 Posts: 294
    I would love to hear Lukin
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    I believe LukinFan (my hero :D ) has got someone set up to relay night one and two
    he/she (I'm not sure???) seems to be the go-to person for these sorts of things
    watch for the setlist thread over in Given To Fly
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    I believe LukinFan (my hero :D ) has got someone set up to relay night one and two

Yes, HE did them for all the shows last year and it was quite entertaining... I will be joining you folks online tomorrow night. Tonight I will be at the show!!
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737

this sounds good
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    jecica wrote:

Yes, HE did them for all the shows last year and it was quite entertaining... I will be joining you folks online tomorrow night. Tonight I will be at the show!!

have fun tonight!!!!!
    *so jealous*
    no ev solo for me this time around :(
    but it's great to live vicariously through the setlist threads!!!!!
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    jecica wrote:

You go it :mrgreen: The first four nights and I believe Night 2 from Baltimore are all covered as of right now :mrgreen: I was waiting a little bit closer to show time to start up the thread over on Given to Fly, but I guess I can do it now :mrgreen:

Edit: Yes, thank you Jecica, I am a HE :mrgreen:

here we go: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100531 All ready for tonight!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    jecica wrote:

You go it :mrgreen: The first four nights and I believe Night 2 from Baltimore are all covered as of right now :mrgreen: I was waiting a little bit closer to show time to start up the thread over on Given to Fly, but I guess I can do it now :mrgreen:

Edit: Yes, thank you Jecica, I am a HE :mrgreen:

here we go: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100531 All ready for tonight!!!!
    \

YOU ROCK! THANKS FOR GETTING IT GOING!!! ENJOY THE SHOWS EVERYONE.
  • Options
    Well.... last year I had to tell a chick in the row in front of me at San Diego 2 that her cell phone backlight was shining right in my face. This, just after Ed sternly lectured the audience to please. shut. the fuck. up. So out of respect for your fellow $80-per-seat EV fans, PLEASE wait until the f-ing show is over to play with your f-ing phones! Relax and enjoy the music. Y'all can wait an extra two hours for the setlist.

Thanks. :D
    san diego 5.20.95 (watt+ed) . san diego 11.7.95 . oakland 11.18.97 (stones) . san diego 7.10.98 . las vegas 7.11.98 . san diego 10.25.00 . san diego 6.5.03 . seattle 4.9.04 (impact awards) . san diego 7.7.06 . san diego 4.15.08 (ed) . san diego 4.16.08 (ed) . honolulu 7.1.09 (ed) . honolulu 7.2.09 (ed) . los angeles 10.1.09 . san diego 10.9.09 . san diego 7.5.11 (ed) . seattle 7.16.11 (ed)
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Well.... last year I had to tell a chick in the row in front of me at San Diego 2 that her cell phone backlight was shining right in my face. This, just after Ed sternly lectured the audience to please. shut. the fuck. up. So out of respect for your fellow $80-per-seat EV fans, PLEASE wait until the f-ing show is over to play with your f-ing phones! Relax and enjoy the music. Y'all can wait an extra two hours for the setlist.

I gotta agree with this.
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    TipJammer wrote:

I gotta agree with this.

+1

And I've been thinking that this tour Ed should play 'Father and Son' by Cat Stevens. I think he would nail it. Just wanted to get that out there before he plays it tonight ;)
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    loadedgun wrote:
    TipJammer wrote:

I gotta agree with this.

+1

And I've been thinking that this tour Ed should play 'Father and Son' by Cat Stevens. I think he would nail it. Just wanted to get that out there before he plays it tonight ;)

OMG.... If he played Father & Son I would probably die in my seat, seriously... that's my favorite Cat Stevens song hands down... and it's VERY hard to cover but Ed could def do it.