Options

eddie vedder secret show nyc tonight

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    Well, my field investigator says Eddie's not at Bowery tonight. WHERE IS HE????
    why did you think it was at Bowery?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Was the poster on the first page serious or just guessing? If so, the place he played with Tim Robbin's kid was East Bar.
  • Options
    Why do i get the feeling that this is just BS?
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Soon Forget
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    Was the poster on the first page serious or just guessing? If so, the place he played with Tim Robbin's kid was East Bar.
    I think he was just guessing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    Someone told me they heard it might be Bowery but apparently its not.
  • Options

could be a fake feed. that'd be embarrasing :oops:
  • Options
    I think this is total bs, that other board is great for making up stories! :twisted:
  • Options
    StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425

I get the same feeling, and feel bad for any NYC'ers who may be getting the wool pulled over their eyes because some people find joy in that.
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • Options
    nl177803nl177803 Posts: 204
    THIS IS BS. NOT HAPPENING.
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663

It's called Bar East, actually. :)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    everyone...join me

popcorn.gif

:lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Which thread in RM? Im looking and I can't find anything about a show tonight???
  • Options
    Yeah, the guy posting over there seems to be BS, everything but where it is, would suck otherwise, but looks like childish games
  • Options
    Which thread in RM? Im looking and I can't find anything about a show tonight???

Try this

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=51
  • Options

Try this

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=51

Sorry about the link. How's this?

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam

Eddie Vedder secret show in NYC tonight?
  • Options
    Main Forum, click on the "Pearl Jam" forum and then scroll down the page a bit.
  • Options
    Photo posted!!
  • Options
    Can't Keep
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,947
    Photo posted!!
    Yeah, I saw that... weird. I don't understand the purpose of secret shows... you'd think telling like, one or two diehards would be a much cooler idea - the word would spread rapidly, and you'd end up with all diehards for the kickass experience.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    edited June 2009
    maybe not!!
    Post edited by Local Crew on
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    Photo posted!!

Any idea who the guitar playing is?
  • Options
    Nevermind, photo' fake...so whole thing is fake :(
  • Options
    he posted a bogus photo from April. He's lying.
  • Options
    Photo posted!!

I'll answer my own questions....John Doe. =====fake
  • Options
    Photo posted!!

I'll answer my own questions....John Doe. =====fake
    Phew. The only reason I chose Albany One was for the excitement that would inevitably surround the first night of the tour.. call me selfish, but I'm glad there's no secret show going on - let's blow the roof off the Palace on Monday! :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I wish he would do one in seattle.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Phew. The only reason I chose Albany One was for the excitement that would inevitably surround the first night of the tour.. call me selfish, but I'm glad there's no secret show going on - let's blow the roof off the Palace on Monday! :mrgreen:

Have a great time.
  • Options
    Two things about this don't add up for me:

1- this is pretty early for a NYC 'secret' show, it's only 10:18 now. Not even warm up act hour for NYC yet.
    2- supposedly someone on stage at the NJ NIN/JA show said they were going to see a Lolla alum at a secret NYC show tonight - that won't get out until after 11:00 and it's 45 minutes or so south of NYC.

There very well could be a show going on but if it's going on now, the whole comment that started the rumor (thing 2) doesn't jive with the timing.
    Why go home?
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    I wish he would do one in seattle.
    PJ_kidd - did you see him last West Coast leg at all?

EV