Options

Ohio Jammers

Comments

• Options
    WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 115
    I am 34 here. First saw PJ in 1992 when they played Bogarts here in Cincinnati. Been in fan club since 96 or 97, cant remember, 171XXX. Saw Eddie in Milwaukee last year and can't wait for the Nashville show!
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I'm 32 :-) been a fan club memeber since 95, my # is 167xxx
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    KK67764KK67764 Posts: 36
    Kevin

Cincy, work in Milford
  • Options
    RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    igotid_8 wrote:
    I be 37 years old.

I was working in college radio when PJ just came out. Could not have been better timing!

Oh, and my college was Ohio U!
    Fellow OU grad in the house!

In Houston, TX now. Originally from down around Cincy, lived up in Cbus for a few years and then here for a year. Should be moving back in December.
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Chris....Cincinnati....31.....Married......10C since 2000
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    KK67764 wrote:
    Kevin

Cincy, work in Milford

This guy is a creep!!!

Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    thunderDAN wrote:
    why would anyone admit they are a Michigan fan to a bunch of people from Ohio? It's not exactly proud times to be a Wolverine fan. I don't walk into a Steelers bar and tell them I'm a Browns fan as my introduction. Being a Browns fan is something I keep a secret unless I'm asked. I mean Michigan hasn't beaten Ohio State in over 2000 days!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure we will make it to 2500 days, as well!
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    O-H...

I-O
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    KK67764KK67764 Posts: 36
    PJcincy might be in trouble....
  • Options
    sagapo1sagapo1 Posts: 186
    mrshock13 wrote:
    George

Chardon, 30 miles east of Cleveland.

WESTLAKE!! WOOO!! OSU also...Ive said this before, just thought it would BUMP this.

Goodluck to all OSUers on finals! May Pearl Jam get you through the wee hours of the morning while you are studying.

I'm from Westlake as well.
    Daphne or DeeDee (take your pick)
    I wonder if my friend John is here. I worked at the Plain Dealer with him.
    "Joooohn, where are you John???"
    Too cool to post? :D
    "Cynics are simply disappointed idealists" - George Carlin
    Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight. - Andy Warhol

• Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    KK67764 wrote:
    PJcincy might be in trouble....

i am not in trouble.

just look, this guy has been a member since 2000.

he has been lurking in the background for 9 years. as soon as he can get info on people around him, he becomes all friendly.

2 posts in 9 years

can you WEIRD

STAY AWAY!!!!!!
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    sagapo1 wrote:
    mrshock13 wrote:
    George

Chardon, 30 miles east of Cleveland.

WESTLAKE!! WOOO!! OSU also...Ive said this before, just thought it would BUMP this.

Goodluck to all OSUers on finals! May Pearl Jam get you through the wee hours of the morning while you are studying.

I'm from Westlake as well.
    Daphne or DeeDee (take your pick)
    I wonder if my friend John is here. I worked at the Plain Dealer with him.
    "Joooohn, where are you John???"
    Too cool to post? :D

No way!! I didn't think anybody in westlake listned to Pearl Jam in the obsessive nature that I do. Where in westlake are you from? Still live there or what? Did you go to school in westlake?
  • Options
    No way!! I didn't think anybody in westlake listned to Pearl Jam in the obsessive nature that I do. Where in westlake are you from? Still live there or what? Did you go to school in westlake?[/quote]

Well, I'm not going to give you my street ;) but close to the Rocky River border.
    I grew up in Westlake (the yuppie bubble) graduated from Westlake High School in 1988.
    Lived in Lakewood, North Olmsted, and back in Westlake for the past 7 years.
    Actually, I know a lot of Pearl Jam fans from (not just Westlake) but Cleveland in general. I think that Clevelanders are in tune with good music. Especially "rock" music.
    No tolerance for phonies.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    wow guess that makes me an elder here in buckeyeland.

Miles , 41 come july
    born, raised and still reside in cowtown usa!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    the best band in the WORLD...so hung out with the whole universe,not a city only..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chuckb_jrchuckb_jr Posts: 24
    Another one here... haven't posted much, but have been watching from afar for many, many years now. :)

I'm in the Cleveland area; Parma specifically.
    c b j
  • Options
    sagapo1 wrote:
    No way!! I didn't think anybody in westlake listned to Pearl Jam in the obsessive nature that I do. Where in westlake are you from? Still live there or what? Did you go to school in westlake?

Well, I'm not going to give you my street ;) but close to the Rocky River border.
    I grew up in Westlake (the yuppie bubble) graduated from Westlake High School in 1988.
    Actually, I know a lot of Pearl Jam fans from (not just Westlake) but Cleveland in general. I think that Clevelanders are in tune with good music. Especially "rock" music.
    No tolerance for phonies.[/quote]

For obvious reasons I wouldn't ask for the street, that's just creepy. I don't even give my name on these forums, the fact that I said I'm from westlake is too much in my opinion, but whatever.
  • Options
    mrshock13 wrote:
    sagapo1 wrote:

For obvious reasons I wouldn't ask for the street, that's just creepy. I don't even give my name on these forums, the fact that I said I'm from westlake is too much in my opinion, but whatever.[/quote]

It's nice to see other "Westlakers" on here. I knew you didn't want my address. ;)
    I have been on here for years without posting. I understand what you're referring to as far as privacy.
    People brag about their posts and I don't know why. I'm the opposite. I was always a little reluctant each time I responded to something.
    Maybe it's a generation issue.

• Options
    another ohio state student here
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • Options
    Pearl Jam or solo Eddie need to get their ass to our fair state, The last few Cleveland shows have been F'n great!

COME TO OHIO PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    walk the bridges,.......before you burn them down
  • Options
    HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    Ok, I'm sick of not actually being able to talk to & hang out in person with someone who actually loves Pearl Jam like I do so I'm doing a search for a "Local Jammer" to buddy up with. Please....tell me your name & where you're from in Ohio. Maybe the distance isn't too far.....

Me first....Toni-Shelby, Ohio

(married btw so.... )
    I feel your pain but I am lucky a friend I work with is a huge PJ fan and we both jam all day long to boots at work. He actually got me hooked on the band. Bad friend ha ha. Anyway both of us are here in Dayton, Ohio if your ever down this way e-mail or PM me!!
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    Joshua .........Youngstown OH
  • Options
    dericderic Posts: 6
    Deric - Columbus - age 25

The wife & I will be making the trip to the Nashville shows, then Toronto and Chicago 1.

To the dude near Newark with the PJ vanity license plate - Rock on. Put a smile on my face.
  • Options
    sagapo1 wrote:
    mrshock13 wrote:
    sagapo1 wrote:

For obvious reasons I wouldn't ask for the street, that's just creepy. I don't even give my name on these forums, the fact that I said I'm from westlake is too much in my opinion, but whatever.

It's nice to see other "Westlakers" on here. I knew you didn't want my address. ;)
    I have been on here for years without posting. I understand what you're referring to as far as privacy.
    People brag about their posts and I don't know why. I'm the opposite. I was always a little reluctant each time I responded to something.
    Maybe it's a generation issue.[/quote]

I don't know if it's a generation issue, I'm part of the younger group of people on here, and I don't give other information out. Maybe people just don't mind having the possibility of their very own stalker.
  • Options

Awesome, dude! You know, I was waiting for a class earlier this quarter, and this guy comes out from the classroom, and he's wearing a Riot Act shirt. I tried talking to him and just saying nice shirt, but he had his headphones on and kept walking.

Anyways, what year are you, if you don't mind me asking. And also, do you know any pearl jam fans at OSU that are women? BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY!
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    mrshock13 wrote:

Awesome, dude! You know, I was waiting for a class earlier this quarter, and this guy comes out from the classroom, and he's wearing a Riot Act shirt. I tried talking to him and just saying nice shirt, but he had his headphones on and kept walking.

Anyways, what year are you, if you don't mind me asking. And also, do you know any pearl jam fans at OSU that are women? BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY!

im finishing up my 3rd year right now. i can't say i was the riot act shirt guy, but i do have a yield-era shirt with the human and monkey next to each other, and a self titled -era shirt of the guys heads made out of crazy textures and what-not. if you ever see either of those, feel free to say whatsup, i'm always up for a good pj discussion. and believe it or not, yes i do know some female pj fans here at osu. its shocking, but i managed to pull it off
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • Options
    mrshock13 wrote:

im finishing up my 3rd year right now. i can't say i was the riot act shirt guy, but i do have a yield-era shirt with the human and monkey next to each other, and a self titled -era shirt of the guys heads made out of crazy textures and what-not. if you ever see either of those, feel free to say whatsup, i'm always up for a good pj discussion. and believe it or not, yes i do know some female pj fans here at osu. its shocking, but i managed to pull it off

Hahaha, will do. It is nice to find somebody to talk PJ. A person parked right next to me last year at Bonnaroo, in his 40's or so, there with his daughter, turned out to be a 10C member, insane PJ fan. I talked with him about the band for 3 days, and in the end, he gave me a pretty sick bootlet of one of the band's 2000 or 2002 performances in South America. Fun times. I've actually walked around with the Avacado shirt a bit last year, I think somebody stole it because I can't find it anymore, and it was my younger brother's shirt at that.
  • Options
    Columbus PJ obsessive.

HERE!
  • Options
    Akron here!

Passed a car today on 77N heading into Cleveland with plates reading "PJ 10". Put a smile on my face to start the day.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22