Options

*** Nijmegen Fanviews Here 6/27/10 ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hi guys

Short but great setlist. I took a one small sip from Edies wine which was a great feeling. (the guy in red tshirt)

By the way thanks to the guy who grap the wine from the front row and let me drink(That was a god of hand)...And thanks to darkgreen who recorded the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigCck6dqg8

Cheers
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,354
    unsalerdem wrote:
    Hi guys

Short but great setlist. I took a one small sip from Edies wine which was a great feeling. (the guy in red tshirt)

By the way thanks to the guy who grap the wine from the front row and let me drink(That was a god of hand)...And thanks to darkgreen who recorded the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigCck6dqg8

Cheers

Damm that stage looks like it's 20feet high glad you enjoyed the show ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    justdimi wrote:
    4743301394_d124ac9c42_m.jpg

4743299818_90c6e764ea_m.jpg

4742659777_eb7aa3f1e4_m.jpg

4742649583_d6e6dfe0be_m.jpg

4742647551_6cbddc9dfb_m.jpg

Have some more at my website,

http://www.justdimi.nl

enjoy

Justdimi

Followed your link, great pics. Lots of biceps and triceps in golden sunlight. :lol: at 'White Lies' in their pasty glory.
  • Options
    BairbreBairbre Posts: 31
    I went to Dublin, Belfast and London - Eddie sure does like to wear the same outfits for these shows, looking at the photos above my post ;)

Would love to be in Berlin tonight like last summer but we can't have (or afford!) everything - come back soon lads.
    No time to be void...or save up on life; you gotta spend it all...
  • Options
    Indifference10Indifference10 Near Brussels Posts: 34
    @ Justdimi

Thanks for posting great pics, once again!

Greetz
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: London, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: Nijmegen, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Werchter, Amsterdam I & II (Ed solo)
    2013: Chicago
    2014: Amsterdam, Berlin, Werchter
    2017: Amsterdam (Ed solo), Antwerp (Ed solo)
    2018: Amsterdam, Werchter
    2019: Amsterdam I & II (Ed solo), Brussels (Ed solo)
    2022: Werchter, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    a short one on that one too:
    just got home from my PJ holiday June 10-
    so Nijmegen was short and I was surprised as the music suddenly ended.
    but the time PJ had they filled up just great.
    In my Tree was a bummer and I enjoyed it soooo much. And then whipping: uhhh I just love this song, and it was full of great tunes again.
    and then: Unthought known for the first time live: it was such a rock, oh mei oh mei, thanks so much for the good music dear PJ - you just keep me going on and on!!!! :P

And: the venue was great again: Have been in Goffert Park 2007, too. Same great weather, same friendly people all around and really a good, relaxed and peaceful festival atmosphere... uhhhh I like Holland, too, very much so to say ;)

So they did a fabulous job, played really great and I was so happy to see them again.
    So even so the end of the show came sudden and soon -because I do not know much about a festival set vs a regular set: I just know PJ sets :D - anyway,
    it was definitely worth it! Great day in wonderful music, just played great.

so again: viva Pearl Jam! :P
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    Co RivalCo Rival Posts: 49
    Unfortunately it was a short setlist, but the show was great.
    I hope that next time the have a show of there own and not at a festival.
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007 Dusseldorf, Germany - Copenhagen, Denmark - Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Rotterdam, Netherlands
    2010 Nijmegen, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
    2011 East Troy 1 & 2, Wisconsin
    2012 Amsterdam 2, Netherlands
    2014 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands - Berlin, Germany
  • Options
    deepgreendeepgreen Posts: 41
    short!
    great!
    my friend get some wine from ed!
    and I pictured it!
    will be remembered forever!
    nice people in holland!
    children in the first row:)
    can not ne better than this...
    uns aq:)
  • Options
    Eddie NLEddie NL Posts: 50
    Great show, too bad it was only until 22:30 :evil: but the show was great, especially "In my Tree", goosebumps allover. And again I didn't get a pick from Mike, I always seem to be in the wrong spot :? Some day.... some day I will succeed!

I uploaded the dutch speech from Eddie in HD format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTbUwUeH27g and a bit form EWBTCIAST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzArNnLmE68

Hopefully they are back soon!
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • Options
    MurielMuriel Posts: 27
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but 3 FM Dutch radio programme "3 voor 12" will be playing an hour of the PJ concert in Nijmegen this Thursday night from 00:00 until 01:00 (or should I say Friday morning????). I won't be able to listen (leaving on holiday tomorrow), but maybe some of you want to and can........

Apparently you can listen afterwards to the shows via their website: http://3voor12.vpro.nl (On homepage click on "KIJK EN LUISTER" in the first top menu and then "RADIO" in the second top menu. Then go to "PROGRAMMA'S ARCHIEF" on the right side of the page below "OVERZICHT RADIOPROGRAMMA'S" and on that page go to "3VOOR12RADIO" again on the right side and you should be able to listen to some of the recent airings.......Hope it works..........

As the concert itself only lasted 1,5 hours, one hour airing is almost the full concert ;)

Take care,

Muriel
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    Muriel wrote:
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but 3 FM Dutch radio programme "3 voor 12" will be playing an hour of the PJ concert in Nijmegen this Thursday night from 00:00 until 01:00 (or should I say Friday morning????). I won't be able to listen (leaving on holiday tomorrow), but maybe some of you want to and can........

Apparently you can listen afterwards to the shows via their website: http://3voor12.vpro.nl (On homepage click on "KIJK EN LUISTER" in the first top menu and then "RADIO" in the second top menu. Then go to "PROGRAMMA'S ARCHIEF" on the right side of the page below "OVERZICHT RADIOPROGRAMMA'S" and on that page go to "3VOOR12RADIO" again on the right side and you should be able to listen to some of the recent airings.......Hope it works..........

As the concert itself only lasted 1,5 hours, one hour airing is almost the full concert ;)

Take care,

Muriel
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=137047&hilit=+nijmegen
    we already know but good to remember it Muriel :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :oops: Sorry for posting something that you guys already knew......but my excuse is that I'm fairly new to the board ;) . I just heard yesterday on the radio about the airing and thought to share. Just hope some people have the chance to listen and enjoy!!!!!

Muriel
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    Muriel wrote:
    :oops: Sorry for posting something that you guys already knew......but my excuse is that I'm fairly new to the board ;) . I just heard yesterday on the radio about the airing and thought to share. Just hope some people have the chance to listen and enjoy!!!!!

Muriel
    you are more than wellcome Muriel,to post what6ever u want even is being here before..!!as many as better..wellcome to our family,i hope u enjoy the trip :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thanks Dimitris,

Have been hooked since my first live concert in 2007 and only joined in 2009 when rumours for the European tour were there and I saw the early entrance for 10 C members before........ But I'm loving it!!!

Now going to enjoy my holiday with my other true love: a roadtrip on our motorbikes to Corse and Sardinia this year.......but Greece is high on our list to visit on our bikes ;) , but it is a long way to get there........
    Speak to you all again middle of August.
    Muriel
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    Muriel wrote:
    Thanks Dimitris,

Have been hooked since my first live concert in 2007 and only joined in 2009 when rumours for the European tour were there and I saw the early entrance for 10 C members before........ But I'm loving it!!!

Now going to enjoy my holiday with my other true love: a roadtrip on our motorbikes to Corse and Sardinia this year.......but Greece is high on our list to visit on our bikes ;) , but it is a long way to get there........
    Speak to you all again middle of August.
    Muriel
    sound great...!!!anything u want to ask about my country ill be glad to help!! :)
  • Options
    Eddie NLEddie NL Posts: 50
    Muriel wrote:

Take care,

Muriel

The show is on the air now, so start listening :D I am reliving the moment now 8-)
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • Options
    KV264853KV264853 Posts: 4
    It was great re-living part of the show. Am I mistaken, or did Eddie change a line of text in Elderly Woman? I will learn after receiving the bootlegs I guess!

Does anyone know whether the radio show can be streamed from somewhere? Can't find anything at 3fm or 3voor12 websites.
  • Options
  • Options
    in my tree is one of the best version ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
  • Options
    KV264853KV264853 Posts: 4
  • Options
    in my tree is one of the best version ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
  • Options
    .... over Berlin I nearly forgot about Nijmegen.
    It was a short gig, which was a surprise to me, but from the very first tone it was on fire. A great great show.
    and as my bootlegs have arrived just today, I am completely in this wonderful concert again, today.

a Great day to you all dearest PJ fans and to themselves.... back to June 27 2010.
    diving into beautiful park of fantastic nijmegen :P
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    sorry... just one more because this music makes me soooooo happy! :P

Nijmegen bootleg is already worth a buy due to UNTHOUGHT KNOWN. I remembered how perfect it was played in the park. But soooo perfect... guess the best version ever heart... ohhh did I dance, no fly :)

so, it made me sad not having been in the pit in Berlin when they played it there, but I heart it once live and how lucky I am it was in Nijmegen.......

happy day to all those who were there and of course to all the others, too.
  • Options
    sorry... just one more because this music makes me soooooo happy! :P

Nijmegen bootleg is already worth a buy due to UNTHOUGHT KNOWN. I remembered how perfect it was played in the park. But soooo perfect... guess the best version ever heart... ohhh did I dance, no fly :)

so, it made me sad not having been in the pit in Berlin when they played it there, but I heart it once live and how lucky I am it was in Nijmegen.......

happy day to all those who were there and of course to all the others, too.
    + in my tree!!!amazing version the Nijmegen :)
  • Options
    agreed: in my tree is so excellent as well.
    It was/ is such a fantastic rock, and I like it soo much that you cleary hear the special guitar sound of the original version- you're right, in my tree is awsome!
    but on top is still unthought known......

no: on top there is the concert in general!...just wow, especially musically spoken - soooo f' perfect rock'n roll!!!

:P
    so let's dance today.
  • Options
    agreed: in my tree is so excellent as well.
    It was/ is such a fantastic rock, and I like it soo much that you cleary hear the special guitar sound of the original version- you're right, in my tree is awsome!
    but on top is still unthought known......

no: on top there is the concert in general!...just wow, especially musically spoken - soooo f' perfect rock'n roll!!!

:P
    so let's dance today.
    i like alot your passion..where u was when we made the parties in euro tour 2010 thread during pj radio plays the whole europe shows?and where you was on tour??i hope next time we meet :)
  • Options
    i like alot your passion..where u was when we made the parties in euro tour 2010 thread during pj radio plays the whole europe shows?and where you was on tour??i hope next time we meet :)

Dear Dimitri :P
    I like your passion alot, too!!!
    Well, to answer your questions: I was very sick when the sale of the Europe tix started so I missed my 10 club tix this year! So I was not around the special areas, although I am a crazy PJ fan since 1992 and a member since 2001 (just changed my name once).
    So I am not the youngest anymore... and I am running a little guest/place- organic food restaurant which let me work most of the time, but NOT in front of a computer... that is the reason I missed the Euro PJ show thread...
    And third: this year I could see them in Berlin and Nijmegen.
    But every year the PJ gigs define MY HOLIDAYS - and like you did this year, I did 2006 - travelling from town to town, gig to gig... - this year only 2 shows were possible... but it was enough to rock out fully!

And last: I also hope we could meet one fine day. You really rock and you make the Pit just a good place,
    thanks Dimitri for all the love you share here... rock on!
    and of course: VIVA Pearl Jam!!!
  • Options

Dear Dimitri :P
    I like your passion alot, too!!!
    Well, to answer your questions: I was very sick when the sale of the Europe tix started so I missed my 10 club tix this year! So I was not around the special areas, although I am a crazy PJ fan since 1992 and a member since 2001 (just changed my name once).
    So I am not the youngest anymore... and I am running a little guest/place- organic food restaurant which let me work most of the time, but NOT in front of a computer... that is the reason I missed the Euro PJ show thread...
    And third: this year I could see them in Berlin and Nijmegen.
    But every year the PJ gigs define MY HOLIDAYS - and like you did this year, I did 2006 - travelling from town to town, gig to gig... - this year only 2 shows were possible... but it was enough to rock out fully!

And last: I also hope we could meet one fine day. You really rock and you make the Pit just a good place,
    thanks Dimitri for all the love you share here... rock on!
    and of course: VIVA Pearl Jam!!!
    thanks alot,and u was in Berlin...then ok..u are blessed!!!hope to meet u soon in person :)