edited July 2012 in The Porch
Thanks Dan!! :)

Emek & Stanley Mouse Poster!!!!

UtjED.jpg?1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    D, you are amazing how you get these first every show!
    With that said, I will continue to wait for Sperry McFarlane. Good lord the waiting....yes, it drove me mad.
    As for tonight's, I need to digest it for a while....it doesn't grab me right away, yet
  • Options
    the left side spoils it
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    the left side spoils it

true!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,087
    D, you are amazing how you get these first every show!

All thanks to Dan. (LOV2ROCK) is the man!! :)
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,614
    2 out of 10
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Two great artists guys! Where's the love? I think it's great. :clap:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Ive seen better. :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    i think with these two artists, people are expecting something a little deeper?
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    I love this poster.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    For Pearl Jam's 1000th show, this isn't very eye catching and doesn't reflect their accomplishment.
    Go listen to John Frusciante right now!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Huge kudos to the PJ camp for nabbing Stanley Mouse for the collab ... folks not big on posters should realize he is one of THE legends of the field.

I love this poster I picked up from him a while back ...

ledpsmnypj1s.jpg

Full size, here ... http://rockpopgallery.com/images/stanmo ... mnypj1.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    if people can't appreciate this, then they just don't like posters.
  • Options
    we-were-but-stoneswe-were-but-stones Posts: 676
    edited July 2012
    kramer73 wrote:

just because they are legendary artists and people don't like/appreciate it doesn't mean people don't like posters, total bs
    Post edited by we-were-but-stones on
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    jimed14 wrote:
    Huge kudos to the PJ camp for nabbing Stanley Mouse for the collab ... folks not big on posters should realize he is one of THE legends of the field.

so very true
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I don't have a problem with people not liking it. To each his own. Art is 100% subjective. I happen to really like it though. :mrgreen:

If anyone "accidentally" grabs an extra...I'm your man! ;)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Thats a great poster.

If anyone can pick me up a McFarlane poster, please pm me.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    I like.
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    It is never hard to spot Emek's work is it? :lol:

Not really sure how I feel about this one.. I think I need to digest it a little more...

The 2 artists could have done a lot more than just a mirror image type collaboration...

Wonder how much Emek will charge for these? :lol: with the last EV priced at $123.456789 and the Edmonton only being available at TRPS, something tells me these won't be cheap... :fp:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Wonder how much Emek will charge for these? :lol: with the last EV priced at $123.456789 and the Edmonton only being available at TRPS, something tells me these won't be cheap... :fp:

The EV Santa Barbara was $98.7654321 plus shipping. Around the $123.456789 with shipping. Surprised the Edmonton print was sold exclusively @ the TRPS showing in California (you had to be in California in person to pick up a copy), when the print was specifically for a Canadian show. If Soto/Stout & Munk/Kozik prints are selling theirs at $100 bucks a pop, I can see this one selling @ that same amount, maybe even more. D'oh! :(
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

The EV Santa Barbara was $98.7654321 plus shipping. Around the $123.456789 with shipping. Surprised the Edmonton print was sold exclusively @ the TRPS showing in California (you had to be in California in person to pick up a copy), when the print was specifically for a Canadian show. If Soto/Stout & Munk/Kozik prints are selling theirs at $100 bucks a pop, I can see this one selling @ that same amount, maybe even more. D'oh! :(

ah... right... I know it was something foolish like that... I should know, I have a copy an A/P upstairs! :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

ah... right... I know it was something foolish like that... I should know, I have a copy an A/P upstairs! :lol:

Same here. :)
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    demetrios wrote:
    Thanks Dan!! :)

Emek & Stanley Mouse Poster!!!!

UtjED.jpg?1

very ugly this one.
    im realy dont liked this idea of VS artist.
    for me, in this tour, only 2 or 3 good posters (Isle, Werchter and berlin II)
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    It's so cool to have Stanley Mouse doing PJ poster he is a legend!!
    And is so cool Mouse and Emek together
    ...happy I have friends in Stockholm right now ;)

now about print and art
    at first I wasn't so happy and now more I watch more I like it
    the only issue I have is double lettering is bothering me :?

anyway can't wait to see it in person :corn:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    kramer73 wrote:

:roll: :roll:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 960
    Surprised not to have read that the left side is obviously inspired by the works of the famous Italian artist Amedeo Modigliani with the elongated faces. Having seen his works in the greatest art museums around the world, it was immediately obvious to me. Odd though that it was done for the Sweden one, with him being Italian and having worked a lot of his life in France. But if you look at any of Modigliani's paintings, you'll see the resemblance.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    ERICSSON GLOBE - Stockholm, Sweden - 07/07/2012

Stockholm.jpg

Detail: StockholmDetail.jpg

Poster Artists: Emek & Stanley Mouse
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra? Really like this one.
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    I live it because it's written Stockholm on it and those are hard to find!!!
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Huge fan of this one!!

To each their own though!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols