Options

**FUNDRAISER FOR JMO's MOM: PJ Posters, EV 2011 Sniper+MORE!

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
GARAGE SALE ITEMS
100% of your purchase goes to JMo's Mom! All items have been donated. Cash donations also welcome!

See post below for background. I switched these around. Smart, eh??

SPECIALS

1. EV 2011 Sniper program
Seller: White Discussion
Price: REDUCED TO $10!

2. October Q Magazine (US edition) with EV on cover
Seller: Suziemay
Price: $10 US/$15 elsewhere (if you're somewhere really far then maybe a bit more, but we can discuss)
http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... e#p4017401

**SOLD!!!**3. PJ slip-on vans, size 9.5
Seller: JMo
New/never worn size 9.5
Price: $65 shipped in the US, $75 shipped worldwide

POSTERS

1. Dave Matthews Band - 2005 Hershey, PA poster
Seller: Empty Glass
Condition: Very Good to Mint
Price: REDUCED TO $30!
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/42849

2. Pearl Jam Vancouver '11
Seller: Anonymous (please PM Suziemay)
Condition: Small nick in one corner but otherwise very good. Will not show if framed
Price: $45
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/141913

3. Pearl Jam Ames Sao Paulo (Pele) signed/numbered
Price: $75 shipped in US, $85 shipped worldwide
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/143044

4. Pearl Jam Ames Peru Variant signed
Price: $140 shipped in US, $150 shipped worldwide
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/143783
(2nd pic for variant)

**PENDING**5. Pearl Jam Klausen Buenos Aires signed/numbered
Price: $68.50 shipped in the US, $78.50 shipped worldwide
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/143351

CD/DVDs

**SOLD!!!**1. Melbourne Park, Australia 5.3.98 Brain of JJJ bootleg
Seller: Appie
Price: $30

This CD is very precious to Appie and he's graciously donating to share this gift with someone else and also raise some money for JMo's Mom. Someone please give it a good home!

Pictures
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/040.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/046.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/044.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/042.jpg

**SOLD!!!**2. "Studio Back Catalogue"
Seller: Appie
Price: $20

Pictures:
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/005.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/008.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... 10/010.jpg

If you get both CDs, let's call it $45 shipped. Please PM Appie with any questions about the CDs.

BOOKS

1. They Died too Young: Jimi Hendrix by Tom Stockdale
Seller: brianlux
Price: $4

2. They Died too Young: Marc Bolan" byTom Stockdale
Seller: brianlux
Price: $4

INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYERS
- PM Suziemay or seller if interested
- Open to discount if you're interested in multiple items, just PM me your offer

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLERS
- Work out the sale with buyer the way you normally would. Just be sure to PM me to alert me of a sale, and I will let you know when funds have been received so you can go ahead and ship.

heart.gifTHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! heart.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello friends,

Many of you from this wonderful community have expressed support and a desire to help, beyond the mystery poster sale, upon hearing about JMo's Mom's situation. JMo has agreed to accept our help after a little badgering. Please don't feel obligated at all, but if you wish to help, please read on. There will be 3 parts to this fundraiser:

Part 1: Cold, hard cash! To donate funds in any amount, please PayPal as a gift to justleddygo (at) yahoo.com with the subject header "JMo's Mom".

Part 2: Garage Sale! Please see note above for items! If you have any Pearl Jam or related merchandise that you think will make good fundraising items that you are willing to donate, please PM me (IMPORTANT!! Please do not post on this board! We'd like to keep the items for sale organized in one list). Does not have to be PJ items but just something that you think could sell here, (vinyls, cds, posters etc...) I will compile a list and then post on the next post in this thread as the PMs come in. To maximize the value of your donations, we would like to ask donors to ship directly to the buyers to cut out some shipping costs. When you PM your item, please include the following information:
    - Item you're donating
    - Item condition
    - How much to price it for
    - If you require shipping/packing material subsidy
    - Pictures (optional, but would be helpful for the sale!)
    - Anything else we or the potential buyers should know

When we post your item, we will include your username and ask potential buyers to contact you directly. When an agreement for a sale has been reached, you will PM me to let me know and the buyer will be instructed to paypal money to JMo's paypal account (you will be copied on this request). Any amount you indicated you'd like to keep will be sent back to you via PayPal.

If you'd like to donate but prefer not to be contacted directly by the buyers, please include that in your PM to me and we'll work something out.

Part 3: Mystery poster sale, take 2! Long story, but JMo ended up being left with 16 of the original 100 mystery tubes, which is a significant chunk of the amount he had been trying to raise. Another 10c member has generously offered up 6 tubes from his own collection so there will be 22 more mystery poster tubes up for grabs. JMo will post about them shortly so watch out for that! It will be the same deal, $50/tube shipped ($60/tube international). **Update** This is now open on page 23 of JMo's original thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=172887&start=330#p4031487

**All proceeds will go towards funding JMo's Mom's medical bills**

Below is what JMo had posted about the mystery poster sale and his Mom.
    When I originally posted this, I purposely left out the reason I was trying to raise money. I didn't want it to be ALL about charity. I really wanted to get my collection (and a few surprises) in the hands of people in this community who mean a lot to me.

Essentially, this was a raffle of sorts. Some people are going to 'win' and some people go home with a 'consolation prize'. I wish we were all winners. But unfortunately, the reality is we are not. My Mother included.

Speaking of my Mom...she is on the list for a pancreas and kidney transplant, the reaon behind my sale. This money will be going to her and the mounting medical bills. A once gainfully employed person, is now blind and crippled by diabetes. She always appeared to be a healthy person on the outside. Not obese. Not a terrible eater with a sweet tooth. Just not a person with 'winning' genes. With this sale, I will be able to put about $3000 towards an improved quality of life. $500 going to Wishlist and $1500 to shipping costs (freight, tubes, paper, tape, etc...).

I apologize if you're underwhelmed by what you receive. It wasn't my intention to underwhelm or disappoint. I guess value varies in the eye of the beholder. I've received a lot of emails and PM's from very happy people. It puts a smile on my face. Just know that you helped do a great thing, or at least I think so.

Thanks again,

JMo

Here is the original thread for the mystery poster sale if this is the first time you're hearing about this: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0&t=172887

Any questions, please PM me or post here. PM if you'd like to discuss merchandise you might want to donate, post here if you have general questions not naming specific merchandise to donate.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Suziemay
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i will buy one of jmos extra 16 tubes. let me know
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'm glad someone started this thread. JMo is a really good dude!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    **Update** Mystery poster sale part deux now open on pg. 23 of JMo's original thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=172887&start=330#p4031487
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    You guys are aweome! You're also going to make grown people cry. Thank you!
  • Options
    Dave Matthews Band - 2005 Hershey, PA poster is the first item donated for the garage sale! Thank you, Empty Glass :mrgreen:

Please see 2nd post for details. Please PM me if you have anything you'd like to add to the garage sale.

Thank you!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    :thumbup:

:D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    BUMP
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Back to the top - Bump

For the Friday / Weekend crowd
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    2004, 2005 and 2010 Christmas singles posted. Thank you White Discussion! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Up! Posting a few more things to the garage sale this weekend... :D
  • Options
    New items posted: Wishlist 7" Single, Ames Mookie shirt, Red "Destroy" shirt and two "They Died Too Young" books (Jimi Hendrix & Marc Bolan).

Thank you brianlux! And I guess, me!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    bump! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    drivesaint00.gif

bump :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    back up
  • Options
    Still some mystery tubes available, as well as the great items Su May has posted!

Every little bit helps. Thanks to all involved!
  • Options
    Bump -- note that entire purchase proceeds go to JMo's Mom's fund. All donors so far have graciously donated the entire item plus shipping.

So please take a look at the items again! More trickling in, I will keep bumping as they are posted. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    :D
  • Options
    Bump^

A little bit from a woman on ebay who is also a 10C member and has done right by me. This one is from YOU B, if you're out there...
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    7up.gif

PS: Will be posting a few more things tonight...
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    JMo is a good dude. He bought my spare ticket for the Pj20 movie and we got to hang for a while before the show.

PM sent about vinyl to add to the sale.
  • Options
    SEALED Foo Fighters Medium Rare and Pearl Jam Montreal '05 added. :mrgreen:

Thank you PJ-Cubs and Empty Glass :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pearl Jam Montreal '05 gone, but now have Pearl Jam Vancouver 11 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Bump!

Let me know if you see something you want but prices are too high, PM me with your offer.
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder playing cards with tin added!!!!!!! $25 shipping included to US/Canada.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by -.- Glorified GnothingMan -.- on
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    bump
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Still available:

DMB 2005 Hershey, PA poster
    PJ 2011 Vancouver poster
    2004, 2005, 2010 Xmas singles
    Foo Fighters Medium Rare sealed vinyl
    Red PJ "Destroy" shirt, L
    "They Died Too Young" books, Jimi Hendrix and Marc Bolan

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Bump to the top :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The 6 donated mystery tubes have been sold.

But I now received back the refused tubes. I have these available and would like to ship this Friday.