Options

ISO: Ten Super Deluxe Vinyl Box Set

Im looking for a decent deal on a Ten super Deluxe Vinyl Box Set. It doesnt have to be sealed but Im only interested in it if it includes all of the vinyl and in excellent condition. Thank you! PJ!!

Comments

• Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    @White Discussion

Had one he was moving for cheap
  • Options
    LakeyLakey Posts: 67
    Thank you! I’ll send him a message and see if he still has it. If I find one I’ll update my thread 
  • Options
    I think my partner  has one. Never played. I will check. We are in the u.k though
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    I have one that is barely used in fantastic condition I will ship it priority mail in the US and include the pay pal fee too, for $135.
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I have one that is barely used in fantastic condition I will ship it priority mail in the US and include the pay pal fee too, for $135.
    This is a great deal!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    SOLD!
  • Options
    SOLD!
    Thanks again for the awesome deal! I'm really looking forward to finally owning this set! Happy 10/10 Day!! 
  • Options
    Just wanted to give an update.  The Ten Box Set arrived very quickly, very well packaged, and in awesome condition! Love the set and thanks again!
  • Options
    Lakey said:
    Just wanted to give an update.  The Ten Box Set arrived very quickly, very well packaged, and in awesome condition! Love the set and thanks again!
    You being happy makes me happy! Enjoy it