Options

Pearl Jam and EV mystery tube event coming in one week, and a stage used set list extravaganza

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Got 2 regular posters, 2 scratch and dent posters...was tempted for 2 of the setlists that were still there but spent too much on mystery posters.
    Now....we wait!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JM276219JM276219 Chicago Burbs Posts: 60
    I grabbed a poster.  Kinda excited to see what I get!

• Options
    jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
    Benny setlist still available. Thought that would be first to go. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    I got one of the EV posters - can't wait to see which one I get!
    Minneapolis '98, East Troy '00, Pittsburgh '03, Thunder Bay '05, St. Paul '06 (Two Nights), Kansas City '10, Eddie Solo Minneapolis '11, Eddie Solo Las Vegas (Night Two), Philadelphia '13 (Night One), Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Greenville '16, Wrigley II '16, Berlin '18, Missoula '18
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Hope you get the signed one!
  • Options
    Hope you get the signed one!
    Me too!  Thanks!
    Minneapolis '98, East Troy '00, Pittsburgh '03, Thunder Bay '05, St. Paul '06 (Two Nights), Kansas City '10, Eddie Solo Minneapolis '11, Eddie Solo Las Vegas (Night Two), Philadelphia '13 (Night One), Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Greenville '16, Wrigley II '16, Berlin '18, Missoula '18
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    edited January 2018
    I got the Manchester 09 set list. Which is awesome. I loved that show so much!!! Had the Klausen beach towel (was what I really wanted!) in my cart but paypal didn't auto log in! By the time I had... cart was empty. Oh well. Maybe I'll find one somewhere!! I'll make do with the shirt !
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    edited January 2018
    I picked up a regular mystery tube and the Philadelphia 2000 setlist.  Time to locate the 2000 Philly Ames print !
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    3 mystery posters for me, the other posters were sold out by the time I clicked on them which is a shame, fingers crossed for something decent.
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Went for a SD tube, cheapest price is the best way to go on mystery tubes if history here has taught us anything ;)
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    What 96 set lists were available?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    Tubes appear sold out 
  • Options
    Nicely done - now the fun part waiting to see what everyone gets 
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    When they start to arrive lets make this the thread for pics and trades!
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    Amazing how fast that sold out 

seems there are around 20 setlists left of the original 70 too..., 
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Drop the Benny setlist price to $250 and I’ll take it
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    I copied the image of the setlist of the shows I attended to my desktop, that seems good enough for me...
  • Options
    So...if I dont open my mystery tubes and wait until lots of people complain about what they receive...I can flip for $200 each, right?  Odds will be higher that a Pitt or Chief are in the tubes?
    :lol:
    Just kidding.  Odds of the tubes making it longer than 10 mins w/o being opened are non-existent.
  • Options
    I copied the image of the setlist of the shows I attended to my desktop, that seems good enough for me...

Haha. Nice. Print it out and there you go. 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    edited January 2018
    I was lucky enough to be able to grab one of the EV tubes.
    High chance of having overpaid for a poster, but i figured that the odds of scoring big were worth the shot.
    Good luck to everyone who took part.
    Post edited by Deano on
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Did anyone's items ship yesterday?
  • Options
    No notifications here
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    With the number of orders, I was not expecting them to start shipping for a week or two
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    They said items would ship Monday.
  • Options
    I got an email stating that my EV mystery tube has been shipped!
  • Options
    Scratch and Dent tubes both shipped.  Mystery tubes both shipped.  #s aren't active yet but was sent express so I am anticipating that means they arrive this week....but they are coming USPS so that could really mean next month.  ;)

• Options
    Did anybody buy the Benny setlist?
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    Someone did.
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Arriving Friday.  Stoked!
    (Although I laughed at USPS Express shipping taking from Tuesday to Friday from NY to NJ.  USPS is the worst.)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    We need mystery box videos please