Let's Play Two

14567810»

Comments

• PJDow : I ordered both from the shop on Nov 4. I received the vinyl with the slip mat and sticker first. The DVD/CD arrived on Nov 17.
    ~~ suspend your disbelief~~
  • Is there anyway to watch this from anywhere other than Ten Club. I live in Australia and don't want to have to wait for shipping which historically has taken ages from them. I can't see the DVD or Blu-Ray on sale anywhere in Australia and my Amazon Prime wont let me watch it as its geo-locked...So bloody hard to see this movie.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,348
    I have not been impressed by the sound of the vinyl
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,516
    Dmcneice said:
    Is there anyway to watch this from anywhere other than Ten Club. I live in Australia and don't want to have to wait for shipping which historically has taken ages from them. I can't see the DVD or Blu-Ray on sale anywhere in Australia and my Amazon Prime wont let me watch it as its geo-locked...So bloody hard to see this movie.

Agreed, I am just giving up on this for now.

Never tour Asia, or Acknowledge it either.  Making it tough out here.  At least they like touring Oz as they fly over me....
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Saw the Soundtrack for $30 at JBHifi here in Australia...
  • i_lov_it said:
    Unfortunately that's all that's available here. Good luck finding the movie.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,378
    DVD and CD together for 22 euro in my lockal store..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    The only place I've located the DVD/CD combo is at Red Eye Records in Sydney. You can order it online. 
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    You mean you've looked around???
    edited December 2017
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    The only place I've located the DVD/CD combo is at Red Eye Records in Sydney. You can order it online. 

Ok yeah that's interesting...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Dmcneice said:
    Is there anyway to watch this from anywhere other than Ten Club. I live in Australia and don't want to have to wait for shipping which historically has taken ages from them. I can't see the DVD or Blu-Ray on sale anywhere in Australia and my Amazon Prime wont let me watch it as its geo-locked...So bloody hard to see this movie.

100% agree, it's frustrating! I'm in Auckland. No guarantee a DVD will even work in our zone + who has a player these days?
    When you find out, please let me know!
    edited December 2017
    I'm going to watch it today! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Not helpful! Kidding. Enjoy  B)
    Thanks! :smiley:
  • Finally watched let's play two after my girlfriend got me the DVD for Christmas, brilliant loved it I'm from England so baseball is not my thing but the film was great 
  • Finally watched it! Got the dvd and CD for Xmas. Don't understand baseball but loved it!!
  • AponeApone Posts: 574
    Finally watched it! Got the dvd and CD for Xmas. Don't understand baseball but loved it!!
    Same here.  Got the DVD from my wife at Xmas, watched in on Saturday.  Really enjoyed it and wished I had been there.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,827
    edited January 2018
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Does anyone know if there is an Australian release date!? DVD? Can’t believe this hasn’t been made available yet!? Confused!! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Does anyone know if there is an Australian release date!? DVD? Can’t believe this hasn’t been made available yet!? Confused!! 
    I don't know if it will be released officially in Australia, Red Eye will be an import. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, which is strange because we got cinematic screenings in Australia. Maybe email 10C. It will be cheaper to buy it from 10C  than Red Eye Records. 

The CD arrived here last last Thursday...took just under three weeks too arrive :)

edited March 2018
    Dmcneice said:
    i_lov_it said:
    I don't know if it will be released officially in Australia, Red Eye will be an import. I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, which is strange because we got cinematic screenings in Australia. Maybe email 10C. It will be cheaper to buy it from 10C  than Red Eye Records. 

Hey Tash I was in JB-HiFi in Joondalup here in Perth and they had the DVD :)
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Myself and my girlfriend both ended up without it on Christmas because both of us assumed that the other one had bought it. How embarrassing.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    Just have to say Masters of War on the extras is A-MAZ-ING ! 
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    “I seem to recognize your faith”...just picked up on that today during my run. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,461
    Looks like Let's Play Two is going to be featured on one of AXS TV's Sunday Night concerts in May.

• ZodZod Posts: 9,905
    lets' play two is too amazing for cable TV, buy the bluray, use a good soundsystem, and crank that shit up :)
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    Zod said:
    lets' play two is too amazing for cable TV, buy the bluray, use a good soundsystem, and crank that shit up :)
    Big time! God they need to release a new Blu-ray. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,905

Zod said:
    I was really hoping they would release some blurays of the shows that were streamed during the pandemic.  A Home Shows two pack bluray would be amazing.  

A 5 pack boxset of all 5 shows would be even more amazing :)
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 774
    Zod said:

Zod said:
    I was really hoping they would release some blurays of the shows that were streamed during the pandemic.  A Home Shows two pack bluray would be amazing.  

A 5 pack boxset of all 5 shows would be even more amazing :)
    Home and Away box set of DVDs/Blu-ray with each gig. The last pre-pandemic shows deserve something special hey.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018