what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    lolobugg said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    As of today I'm a 32 year old virgin :tongue:
    Trying to lose it before 40. I don't want to be that guy from the movie.
    But everything totally works out for that guy, lol.

he did have a lot of cool action figures.........
    Did you people only watch half the movie? He totally meets the love of his life finally and bangs her senseless. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,099
    If I am not involved with hiring employees, why do I need to go through Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity training? Doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    If I am not involved with hiring employees, why do I need to go through Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity training? Doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever.
    because you are obviously a racist. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,099
    because you are obviously a racist. :lol:
    Well, obviously :lol: I mean, I do live in the deep South after all.

The full email we got made it sound like it will be more focused on the LGBTQ (and whatever else is part of that now) awareness.

Whatever, just more silly nonsense to keep me from doing the job they pay me to do.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    This Humidity...it's 31 degrees Celsius here today and overcast...
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,378
    No doubt, Messi is the GOAT
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    i_lov_it said:
    and it's minus motherfucker here in Middle Canada. Enjoy your humidity. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

i_lov_it said:
    Come to my town and i saw you what is humidity..79% today
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

edited January 2018
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Haha ok...well Perth isn't normally Humid only sometimes but these last few days have been really Humid on Sunday it was 38 degrees Celsius overcast and rained a little a bit...today a little bit cooler but still overcast and and Humid...I don't mind the arm weather just not when it's Humid lol...

Oh yeah Perth got 96mm of Rain on Monday it was a record for the most amount of rain in a 24 hour period...so 23 what's the temperature over there today?

Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    The painting I am working on.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited January 2018
    i_lov_it said:

No I won't enjoy the Humidity lol...I have to admit even now how I would like to be cold like North America right now minus seems a little too cold haha...I don't mind the warmer weather just not when it's Humid...it was 38 Degrees Celsius here on Sunday and overcast and yet the following day it was only 23 Degrees celsius and pouring down in rain lol
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Haha ok...well Perth isn't normally Humid only sometimes but these last few days have been really Humid on Sunday it was 38 degrees Celsius overcast and rained a little a bit...today a little bit cooler but still overcast and and Humid...I don't mind the arm weather just not when it's Humid lol...

Oh yeah Perth got 96mm of Rain on Monday it was a record for the most amount of rain in a 24 hour period...so 23 what's the temperature over there today?

8 degrees Celsius and 79% hum..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

What only 8 degrees Celsius??? Haha :tongue:
    That sounds Great man...maybe you could post some pictures on here when you're finished so we can see :)
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

No I won't enjoy the Humidity lol...I have to admit even now how I would like to be cold like North America right now minus seems a little too cold haha...I don't mind the warmer weather just not when it's Humid...it was 38 Degrees Celsius here on Sunday and overcast and yet the following day it was only 23 Degrees celsius and pouring down in rain lol
    I get it. humidity sucks balls. especially if you don't have air conditioning. at least I can sleep in the winter with the heat on. not as easy in the summer when it's 30 at night (no central air, just a window shaker). 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited January 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Νο, you don't get it. the outside temperature is 8 degrees Celsius and and the humidity now its 74%.. :)
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

I get it. humidity sucks balls. especially if you don't have air conditioning. at least I can sleep in the winter with the heat on. not as easy in the summer when it's 30 at night (no central air, just a window shaker). 
    Yes exactly right...in Winter you can stay warm but yet in Summer it's really Hot and Humid it's not easy trying to keep cool lol...January and February is the Hottest Months of the year for Perth which is what it is now...what do you mean by window shaker?...I like that term haha
    edited January 2018
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Νο, you don't get it. the outside temperature is 8 degrees Celsius and and the humidity now its 74%.. :)
    Come on the Humidity doesn't count when it's only 8 degrees Celsius :tongue: lol
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Come on the Humidity doesn't count when it's only 8 degrees Celsius :tongue: lol
    Right now..
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/gr/thessaloniki/186405/current-weather/186405
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Yes exactly right...in Winter you can stay warm but yet in Summer it's really Hot and Humid it's not easy trying to keep cool lol...January and February is the Hottest Months of the year for Perth which is what it is now...what do you mean by window shaker?...I like that term haha
    an air conditioning unit you install in a window. we can't have central air as we don't have a furnace, we have a boiler system (therefore no duct work). some people call those units "window shakers" since the cheaper ones tend to shake a bit and makes lots of noise. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited January 2018
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:
    23scidoo said:
    i_lov_it said:

Lol, that is just normal where I am. Today it's 9C and 80% humidity, and it is a pretty regular and mild drizzly winter's day.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    i_lov_it said:
    That sounds Great man...maybe you could post some pictures on here when you're finished so we can see :)
    Will do. 
    Not sure if it will turn out okay. 
    My first time painting people and only my second painting.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited January 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    Will do. 

It's Art...the main thing as long as you're Happy with it that's what counts it will turn out fine...can't wait to see it :)
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Will do. 

It's Art...the main thing as long as you're Happy with it that's what counts it will turn out fine...can't wait to see it :)
    Thanks.
    I look forward to finishing.
    Been one week since I started and still a way to go.
    Hell at OAKA!!!!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited January 2018
    Nevermind
    Post edited by stuckinline on
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,802
    Bleach
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    EB218946 said:
    Bleach

Wash my love..... bleach my mind.....
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Great, now I've got Clorox on the brain.

Looking forward to washing my mind before sleep.  It's never clean, ultimately (whose is?), but it's sweet to get into that comfy bed position and just...let...GO.
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

an air conditioning unit you install in a window. we can't have central air as we don't have a furnace, we have a boiler system (therefore no duct work). some people call those units "window shakers" since the cheaper ones tend to shake a bit and makes lots of noise. 
    Oh yeah I know what you mean now and yeah I know what you mean by 'Window Shakers' lol...here now it's just Reverse Cycle Air-conditioner installed into the wall or as you mentioned Ducted Air-Conditioning...