See Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza in South America

Comments

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    edited October 2017
    bernice said:

@solat319 I think it's Argentina Dollars...

Spoken like a true American. Not everyone uses dollar. Argentina's currency is peso. That is why I am asking and I need an answer from an Argentinian, not an American.

I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Nevermind I found the answer. Thanks Google!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    @kjmed it worked! We are going Buenos Aires!! Yay!
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    cardoso said:
    something very good are reveled on 10c e-mail (maybe wrong) but....Rio is add on Brazil tour!!

hehehe....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    According to a famous columnist for a newspaper in Rio de Janeiro the date of the show will be March 21
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

SOLAT319 said:
    bernice said:

Spoken like a true American. Not everyone uses dollar. Argentina's currency is peso. That is why I am asking and I need an answer from an Argentinian, not an American.

Uhm thanks for the compliment...I think...but I am not American....at all. Not even living in the vicinity.

• kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    edited October 2017
    SOLAT319 said:
    bernice said:

In Argentina the passes per day cost as ... approximately 95 dollars in the "Preventa 1", plus the 12 dollars of the service :)

I'm Argentine, trust my lol  =)
    Post edited by kjmed on
    bernice said:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!  =) I'm very happy for you!!!  =) anything you need here in Buenos Aires tell me!
    edited October 2017
    kjmed said:
    bernice said:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!  =) I'm very happy for you!!!  =) anything you need here in Buenos Aires tell me!
    I will :) . Thank you
  • According to a famous columnist for a newspaper in Rio de Janeiro the date of the show will be March 21
    OMG... dimitrispearljam was saying to me on facebook that this plus concert will not happen.. motherfuckers tc mail senders!!.. are they kidding??
    why the hell they would give such a hint (or no)??.. March 21st will be MY BIRTHDAY :anguished:
     I don't wanna suffer like that!!! 
    ♪ we all believe it
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 28, 2005)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2011)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2015)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
    No, they are not kidding. They just confirmed the show!!! You are all wellcome to my city now!!!
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• OMGGGGGGG rocardosoreis It's real!!! i've just received the email too!  =)
    RIO NO MEU ANíVERRRRR AHHHHHH  Coming to visit you! hehehe
    ♪ we all believe it
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 28, 2005)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2011)
    Porto Alegre, Brazil (November 11, 2015)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
    According to a famous columnist for a newspaper in Rio de Janeiro the date of the show will be March 21
    OMG... dimitrispearljam was saying to me on facebook that this plus concert will not happen.. motherfuckers tc mail senders!!.. are they kidding??
    why the hell they would give such a hint (or no)??.. March 21st will be MY BIRTHDAY :anguished:
     I don't wanna suffer like that!!! 
    for sure i didnt tell u ,"this plus concert will not happen.".
    this is my post here

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    One more date!!! and it's not at a festival! great! =)
    I hope I can visit my neighbors in Brazil, because I couldn't buy the Lollapalooza ticket.

Nothing like that can happen in Argentina or Chile, right?
    Any little rumors? A spark of hope? it's too much?
    oh, those things never happen here, that's sad :bawling:
    "Tickets for Fun website does not accept orders from outside Brasil. Purchasing tickets through the Tickets for Fun website is restricted to Brasilians only"

Shit! that's a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::anguished:
    kjmed said:
    "Tickets for Fun website does not accept orders from outside Brasil. Purchasing tickets through the Tickets for Fun website is restricted to Brasilians only"

Man, that´s awful. If you want any kind of help here I am in Brazil!
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• Anyone know if someone not from Argentina can buy the single day tickets? If so do you know what I should put under the document type when entering the credit card details? Should I use "other" and enter my passport #? I am not the best at Spanish so not 100% sure I am doing things correctly.
    kjmed said:

YES, PLEASE AND THANK YOU  =):)
    When I wanted to buy for the Lolla I called the phone number they gave and nothing (is the same as now), it drove me crazy!
    and I'm afraid that it will happen again with this new date :s but I'll be (better) prepared for that moment 

"Ticket Price: R$ 220 - R$ 700 (Members will receive a 50% discount during the pre-sale)"  
    Is this also on the telephone?
    Did anyone here buy tickets for Brazil over the phone? can you tell me how you did, PLEASEEEEEEEEE :bawling: 
    Anyone know if someone not from Argentina can buy the single day tickets? If so do you know what I should put under the document type when entering the credit card details? Should I use "other" and enter my passport #? I am not the best at Spanish so not 100% sure I am doing things correctly.
    @bernice could and had the same problem
    kjmed said:
    kjmed said:

When I wanted to buy for the Lolla I called the phone number they gave and nothing (is the same as now), it drove me crazy!
    and I'm afraid that it will happen again with this new date :s but I'll be (better) prepared for that moment 

"Ticket Price: R$ 220 - R$ 700 (Members will receive a 50% discount during the pre-sale)"  
    Did anyone here buy tickets for Brazil over the phone? can you tell me how you did, PLEASEEEEEEEEE :bawling: 
    yeah,it worked in the telephone last time
    kjmed said:
    Anyone know if someone not from Argentina can buy the single day tickets? If so do you know what I should put under the document type when entering the credit card details? Should I use "other" and enter my passport #? I am not the best at Spanish so not 100% sure I am doing things correctly.
    @bernice could and had the same problem

Yes I managed to buy the tickets (Yay!). I tried it on my phone first and that didn't work . So I used my laptop. That did the trick. I eventually used "other" and entered my passportnumber.
  • juanceraolojuanceraolo Argentina Posts: 19
    For all the people that is coming to Argentina to see Pearl Jam and (if) expect to see all those well-known "magic vibes" you may see on youtube videos, or read somewhere in the net (even in this forum), let me tell you the context will be different. Without a shadow of doubts you r gonna have a great night, but keep in mind Lollapalooza environment has nothing to do with any Pearl Jam show. I mean, this is not Lolla 1992, its Lolla 2018-selfie&backgroundmusicformultitaskingpeople era. It may goes for Chile and Brasil too.

I hope PJ add a few more shows for all.

• juanceraolojuanceraolo Argentina Posts: 19
    Hey dude, about purchasing abroad, oficial LollaAR website says:

When you are signing in, you have to fill with an Argentina local address as a reference (I can help you out with that if you need) and that's the only one clarification I find. 
    So when it asks for your document, you should enter the correct one, it should work. I wouldn't fill with any wrong information as you could have issues here getting the tix. Try your personal document, your passport, etc.
    If you need further support, I will be glad to give you a hand, but it will be so much easier if you can share any print screen where you are stuck. 

PJ hug.

kjmed said:
    kjmed said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
    Now, a silly question ...
    how did you do it? by telephone does a person or a machine speak to you? In any language or only portuguese?
    kjmed said:
    kjmed said:
    kjmed said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
    how did you do it? by telephone does a person or a machine speak to you? In any language or only portuguese?
    its easy..problem is to get the line...when they answer was easy..i went an other way,a brazilian friend bought for me all brazil tickets
  • edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    kjmed said:
    kjmed said:
    kjmed said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
    Maybe you wanna try the new app: http://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/shows/show.aspx?sh=WHATSAC
    Also there is a telephone there at the www.ticketsforfun.com.br that you might want to try over Skype: 4003.5588
    That's a kind of number that works with any city code. Lets say you use Curitiba (41). So in Skype you select Brazil (55) as country code and type 41 4003 5588 to try and ask for spanish speakers. Sometimes they do have someone there!
    Make sure you have an account registration there at the Tickets For Fun website first, though!
    Good luck! =)

just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Bummer, I missed the discount, I got the email yesterday at 10:15 pm and I got all ten club email addresses in my contact list, nevertheless, I got the email in the spam folder, thanks demetrios from nova scotia and twitter for the heads up, anyway, I'm stoked, ready for pre parties, queue early and lots of headbanging, you need tips and info, quote, send pm here or use twiiter, my account is @javiselerrante...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• GabrielleMGabrielleM Brazil Posts: 23
    I have a job interview tomorrow. I really hope I get this one so I can buy those tickets.
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable
    EV SOLO (May 7th 2014) || SÃO PAULO (November 15th 2015) || BELO HORIZONTE (November 20th 2015) || LOLLAPALOOZA 2018 || EV SOLO (March 29th 2018)
    Shoot, things are never simple. I just received an email from lollapalooza which is of course in Spanish. But I think the message is that they won’t ship abroad. So I think I’m in trouble cause I’m not from Argentina. I have to change the shipping data. I already paid.
    Does anyone know if picking up the tickets is an option? @kjmed maybe you can help me out? Maybe I can send you the message for translation?
    thanks guys. 
    bernice said:
    Shoot, things are never simple. I just received an email from lollapalooza which is of course in Spanish. But I think the message is that they won’t ship abroad. So I think I’m in trouble cause I’m not from Argentina. I have to change the shipping data. I already paid.
    Does anyone know if picking up the tickets is an option? @kjmed maybe you can help me out? Maybe I can send you the message for translation?
    thanks guys. 
    @bernice yes, send me the message! and YES, there's the option to pick up the tickets in the place!!! 
    you send me the message and I will try to help you, dont' worry
     :):):)