Options

Cmon 10c figure out your shipping. You're losing business!

13»

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Yeah delete my post as much as you want because its the truth
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    edited August 2017
    Enzed said:
    Enzed said:
    Wow, really?  So a legitimate comment is deleted?  

Maybe I didn't pay enough for the privilege.

Look, if every one of the 6 items I have preordered from other sources (Alice In Chains / Queens of the Stone Age / Metallica / The Darkness / Bolly Corrigan / Foo Fighters) can post for less than half the Tenclub price, then something is wrong.
    What was you comment that was deleted?

They don't want us disucssion their steeeeeeeeeeeeeep shipping costs? Hehe.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Enzed said:
    Enzed said:

Look, if every one of the 6 items I have preordered from other sources (Alice In Chains / Queens of the Stone Age / Metallica / The Darkness / Bolly Corrigan / Foo Fighters) can post for less than half the Tenclub price, then something is wrong.

Free speech . That is unless you're dumb enough to try it. Know your rights hahah
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,301
    Enzed said:
    Enzed said:

Free speech . That is unless you're dumb enough to try it. Know your rights hahah
    The government deleted your post?
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Oh, they've heard it all before and continue to do... ... ... ...nothing about it. They don't need to. We're a captive audience, especially for exclusives. And there are enough religiously devoted fans who choose to pay more and have the item take longer to arrive because it "supports the band", that they don't need to change a thing. I don't order from 10c unless it is an exclusive item, and even then I have long internal debates with myself due to the exorbitant shipping charges. But I vote with my $$$, and will always pick the cheapest option available. I wish that choice could be 10c. I'd order every time from them if they made a reasonable effort to be price competitive.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Enzed said:
    Enzed said:

Rude and disrespectful comments were deleted. Please see the Posting Guidelines.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

This thread is done. You can contact the Ten Club with your shipping issues.
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This discussion has been closed.