• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103

Still gotta find time for season 2...

You should do that now, right now.
    Yep. Right fucking now!
    Now??should do it yesterday already!!!
    is the second season epic?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Holy fuck. I just binge watched the second season over the last few days. I think I saw the last 7 episodes today (been home sick so nothing else to do)

WOW

Just a complete mind fuck of a season. I felt like I was hallucinating for half of it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,720

Holy fuck. I just binge watched the second season over the last few days. I think I saw the last 7 episodes today (been home sick so nothing else to do)

WOW

Just a complete mind fuck of a season. I felt like I was hallucinating for half of it.

Oh man, I can't imagine binge watching this show. I felt like I needed a few days to recover after watching the episodes this past season. Some crazy shit. Can't wait to see how they finish the series with the upcoming season.

WOW

Oh man, I can't imagine binge watching this show. I felt like I needed a few days to recover after watching the episodes this past season. Some crazy shit. Can't wait to see how they finish the series with the upcoming season.
    Yeah the medication I was on added to the weirdness of it all.

I heard they all move to Australia for this season. They mentioned some cult down there a few times this year and his dad moved there. Also saw it will be the final one they do.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,026
    ....just finished season 2. WOW!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit

I know, right?
    chinese-happy.jpg

I know, right?
    Yes, looking forward to season 3!
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

the show is the best current show in the tv....by miles
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    watching again the show
    the last scenes of season 1 episode 9..when shows what everyone was doing the time of the disappearance is in the top 5 scenes of all time in tv
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

watching again the show
    the last scenes of season 1 episode 9..when shows what everyone was doing the time of the disappearance is in the top 5 scenes of all time in tv

Agreed!
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    when does the new season start?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

I think I read in the spring.

Are you watching Westworld? Not quite this show, but picking up on a lot of the same themes with a touch of Ex Machina thrown in.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

I heard not until April, which sucks.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • I just started watching this show yesterday, seriously. I'm two episodes in so I'm not going to read this entire thread but someone please tell me it gets better. It's just....so weird. I can't get past that whole cult thing.
    I'm through with screaming
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,825

I just started watching this show yesterday, seriously. I'm two episodes in so I'm not going to read this entire thread but someone please tell me it gets better. It's just....so weird. I can't get past that whole cult thing.

It is one of the best shows out there, just wait on the cult, you learn a lot more in time.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj said:

I just started watching this show yesterday, seriously. I'm two episodes in so I'm not going to read this entire thread but someone please tell me it gets better. It's just....so weird. I can't get past that whole cult thing.

It is one of the best shows out there, just wait on the cult, you learn a lot more in time.
    I'll try and watch a few more episodes. I had just finished Veep so was looking around on hbo to go for another series to watch when I found it.
    I'm through with screaming

a5pj said:

I'll try and watch a few more episodes. I had just finished Veep so was looking around on hbo to go for another series to watch when I found it.
    Soak in the weirdness. Let it wash over you. Enjoy the ride. 3rd season is fantastic television.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Season 3 will be 8 episodes, premiering in April during Game of Thrones old spot.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,720

Season 3 will be 8 episodes, premiering in April during Game of Thrones old spot.

Can't wait. Apparently some of this last season is going to be set in Australia. No idea what to expect from these final 8 episodes...should be great.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

Can't wait. Apparently some of this last season is going to be set in Australia. No idea what to expect from these final 8 episodes...should be great.
    I guess Kevin's dad is sitting in a hotel room in Australia with paint on his face and a fire on the floor, hummin and shit?

At any rate, I look forward to the weirdness.

Cant wait!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    ^^ was just about to post that!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    just epic!!!!!!!!!!!
    EST SCENE IN THE HISTORY OF TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onrKVymBg40
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    I love this show. That beginning and then...That ending last night... :o We are in for a wild ride this last Season.
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,825
    YES Been waiting for this!!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935

I love this show. That beginning and then...That ending last night... :o We are in for a wild ride this last Season.

This is without a doubt the best show on tv! It even tops GoT for me. Last night was as mind-blowing as ever! Loved the opening scene! The ability to tell a story with song and no word was incredible!

This is without a doubt the best show on tv! It even tops GoT for me. Last night was as mind-blowing as ever! Loved the opening scene! The ability to tell a story with song and no word was incredible!
    perfect said~!~~

fuck yeah!!show will blow our minds!!!