Options

2016 Moving Train Tour

13»

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Heading to 12 shows: Miami, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Lexington, NYC x2, Quebec, Fenway x2 and Wrigley x2.

lol
    12 shows...maybe less than 3 hours would be optimal in that run!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    rgambs said:

Heading to 12 shows: Miami, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Lexington, NYC x2, Quebec, Fenway x2 and Wrigley x2.

lol
    Yes, I go to too many. Eventually these trips will become golf trips.
  • Options

rgambs said:

lol
    Yes, I go to too many. Eventually these trips will become golf trips.
    I'd love to do that many! Sounds like a great time!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    rgambs said:

I put in for the three local shows MSG & Philly with no luck was really not counting on winning any but it's all good I'm done attending PJ shows I've seen them 40 times I found myself bored last time I saw them , not renewing after this yr it was good while it lasted ...

I think 3.5 hours is too long for a concert. Maybe every once in a while, but 2 to 2.5 hours is a good time. I get a little lost sometimes during shows sometimes. Maybe just leave after 2.0 hours.
    Hahaha this is crazy talk!
    I know but it really happened to me the last time I saw the band I was asking myself why am I here it just felt old to me I have to step away , believe me I was infatuated with PJ since the 1st time I saw them live in 92 now I just don't feel it ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

rgambs said:

I put in for the three local shows MSG & Philly with no luck was really not counting on winning any but it's all good I'm done attending PJ shows I've seen them 40 times I found myself bored last time I saw them , not renewing after this yr it was good while it lasted ...

I think 3.5 hours is too long for a concert. Maybe every once in a while, but 2 to 2.5 hours is a good time. I get a little lost sometimes during shows sometimes. Maybe just leave after 2.0 hours.
    Hahaha this is crazy talk!
    I know but it really happened to me the last time I saw the band I was asking myself why am I here it just felt old to me I have to step away , believe me I was infatuated with PJ since the 1st time I saw them live in 92 now I just don't feel it ....
    We will miss you around here when you don't renew Jose!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    Cancelled my Tampa hotel yesterday after not getting tickets. Was going to be my only spring show so I am out entirely until August.

Come hell or high water, I will be at Fenway both nights. Longtime dream shows for me.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

Cancelled my Tampa hotel yesterday after not getting tickets. Was going to be my only spring show so I am out entirely until August.

Come hell or high water, I will be at Fenway both nights. Longtime dream shows for me.

Hey I'm pulling for you to get those tickets I'm sure those shows are gonna be epic ...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922

JimmyV said:

Hey I'm pulling for you to get those tickets I'm sure those shows are gonna be epic ...
    Thank you sir!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jose,I know a few people who are kinda like you.My wife is one.I swear she was like"do I have to" when I told her about our PJ tickets.She would rather see other bands
  • Options
    The best part about following this band has been meeting a bunch of 10clubers I wish I could of met you guys from the MT everyone of you even the ones I disagree with !!!
  • Options
    Disagreements are all part of the fun.We all are more alike then not or we wouldn't be spending so much time in a rock bands fan site.The problem on here is some take everything to heart instead of embracing the spirt of what's happening.Im glad you get it old man.lol
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Disagreements are all part of the fun.We all are more alike then not or we wouldn't be spending so much time in a rock bands fan site.The problem on here is some take everything to heart instead of embracing the spirt of what's happening.Im glad you get it old man.lol

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face (:
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Love disagreements. I'll be at Lexington, Quebec City, Toronto 1 and Toronto 2.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rr165892 said:

With Jose on this :)
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rr165892 said:

Exactly. All good.

As to Jose's post about not being fully psyched during whole show after seeing them dozens of times well you know how drugs work.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,976
    edited February 2016
    I'll be in Jacksonville.
    Post edited by dudeman on
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

Exactly. All good.

As to Jose's post about not being fully psyched during whole show after seeing them dozens of times well you know how drugs work.
    I do know what he's saying,though.Ive felt that before.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    rr165892 said:

Jose,I know a few people who are kinda like you.My wife is one.I swear she was like"do I have to" when I told her about our PJ tickets.She would rather see other bands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnxH-7Xk7U
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    So who's gonna be at Fenway on 8/5 wanna have a beer with you ✌️
  • Options
    If you come to FL you old burn out,I'll have a drink with you.lol
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

If you come to FL you old burn out,I'll have a drink with you.lol

Hey my days of traveling more than a few hrs of driving to shows are over Boston is duable for me it's an easy drive , enjoy the show kid I call you kid cause I know your not as old as me :)