Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy 2013 to my Euro lot. Hope this year brings us together again!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Mwah mwah mwah
    You will never understand how much you all mean to me.
    Happy New Year xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Mwah mwah mwah
    You will never understand how much you all mean to me.
    Happy New Year xx
    Happy New Year my lovely!! I am the same, you have no idea...

And of course a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you, hopefully to a much better 2013 than it was for 2012. And l know '12 was a good one or lots of you, so this one hopefully will top it. Cant wait fo the day when I'll see you all again! :wave:
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    All the best everyone :wave:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Options
    Ok.... so what have we planned or rumours to look forward to now all the festivities are over? :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I'll be in Falmouth 16/17th March! But with daughter and her friend :|
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    A bit on the late side but Happy New Year to you all!! It all passed quietly with us but still didn't stop the alcohol from flowing!! Hope to see some of you somewhere along the way this year. You never know what the coming year will bring but I hope everyone stays healthy, happy and of course sexy!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'll be in Falmouth 16/17th March! But with daughter and her friend :|

Maybe can still plot a coffee? :D
  • Options
    I'm sure we can plot. It's placeholders open day at the uni on the saturday. We'll be driving there Friday and coming back on Sunday.

We're staying here....

http://www.chelseahousehotel.com/index.html
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    YO
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    redrock wrote:
    I'm sure we can plot. It's placeholders open day at the uni on the saturday. We'll be driving there Friday and coming back on Sunday.

We're staying here....

Couldn't have picked a much better location! :)

Happy New Year everyone, bit late, but better than never!

2012 had lots of awesome, and a fair amount of awful for me. The balance is going to shift much in favour of the awesome this year I hope!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    have a good one see ye all soon i hope ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

We're staying here....

That's maybe 25 minute walk from my house :)
    See what your scedule is for going to the uni etc and we can work something out :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    have a good one see ye all soon i hope ;)

Missed you at the weekend! :(
    Hope you're feeling better, and yes 'Mr I'm going to see PJ in South America' I hope to see you again soon xx
  • Options
    Reunited in about 5 weeeeks, cant wait !!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Reunited in about 5 weeeeks, cant wait !!!! :thumbup:
    Yvi!!!!!!!!! :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Moin!
    Just a little update for the ones who tried to land at Berlins new airport for last years tour and got detoured to other ones - there's now a new opening date for that one, possibly and if lucky.....for 2014 LOL :lol::lol::lol: Maybe we can use that airport for PJs next Euro tour in 2016 or so :? :lol:
  • Options
    Well wasn't there a flurry of excitement earlier on!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    dottles wrote:
    Well wasn't there a flurry of excitement earlier on!

Gotta love how mental people go despite there being plenty of time...

This time next week I'll be airside at Heathrow Terminal 4 seeking a beer. The only places on earth it's acceptable to drink at 7am are airports!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    :wave:

It was just curiosity, I guess. Wanted to see what it was all about. I know it was for me :oops:
    But I really, really hope I score for Mercury.....
  • Options
    hope everyone is ok..
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    alll good ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    alll good ;)
    ;)
  • Options
    Was in London for a meeting today, feeling pretty tired now.
    Lots of travelling, despite not doing anything, makes me sleepy!
    I hope all are happy and well. (((huggles)))
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    hugs
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    hugs
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Anyone else having problems logging in and posting?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone else having problems logging in and posting?
    not from pc or laptop..i dont use my phone lately