Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello boys and girls,
    How are we doodling?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    Ello boys and girls,
    How are we doodling?
    :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Hellooooooooooooooooooo as you can see i`m still alive 8-)
    Got a new job from july and better payed then the previous one so everything is going well... ;)
    The dog well actually he is still a puppy is now 11 months but huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    redlady wrote:
    Hellooooooooooooooooooo as you can see i`m still alive 8-)
    Got a new job from july and better payed then the previous one so everything is going well... ;)
    The dog well actually he is still a puppy is now 11 months but huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh....
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239
    Hello!

Anyone excited for Christmas?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hello!

Anyone excited for Christmas?

Unusually not, well not yet anyway.
    I love Christmas, I love being able to say thanks to family etc with a little pressie but not gotten that Christmassy feeling as yet.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    woot
  • Options
    Hello people!

How's it going? I haven't been on here much, quite a heavy workload for the past month or two. I am off work this week though, then drop in for two weeks and it's Christmas. I am off to see Mark Lanegan tomorrow night with my sister and her other half. I haven't been to a gig since one of Eddies!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people!

How's it going? I haven't been on here much, quite a heavy workload for the past month or two. I am off work this week though, then drop in for two weeks and it's Christmas. I am off to see Mark Lanegan tomorrow night with my sister and her other half. I haven't been to a gig since one of Eddies!
    :D
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people!

You'll probably spot some familiar faces from this thread at that Lanegan gig!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people!

And our failure to check in here means we didn't know Paul was going to be there... typical!

Was a great night, nice to see so many familiar faces, as well as not seeing some that should have been there... :nono:

2013 is shaping up well...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    hello!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Will there be a Euro Tour 2013? What have ye's heard?

Also, hello fuckers! It's been too long :evil:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello all, have no idea how long it's been since I've been on before today.

Hope everyone is well and having fun :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Brrrrrrrr.... :( Winter sucks!!

Gutted at not getting to see Mark Lanegan this week. Hope those who made it has my share of the fun. Hoping for some good gigs next year, doubt PJ will be one though...
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people!

And our failure to check in here means we didn't know Paul was going to be there... typical!

Was a great night, nice to see so many familiar faces, as well as not seeing some that should have been there... :nono:

2013 is shaping up well...

No worries, I went with my sister and her other half, both had work that day and the next so it was a case of a quick pint before hand and we left straight after, really enjoyed it though, hope you guys did too!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    woot
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Ello peeps!
    How are we all?
    I hope you're all happy xx
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps!
    How are we all?
    I hope you're all happy xx
    hi leanne...all ok here..
    feeling ok?
  • Options
    Anyone going to Neil Young in March? Think the Edinburgh Playhouse show will be a must for me.... :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Anyone going to Neil Young in March? Think the Edinburgh Playhouse show will be a must for me.... :D

you made me check !!
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

you made me check !!
    Hmm... I had an email from ents24 with a March date coincidentally the same date it turns out as 2008 now they're saying Glasgow SECC 13th June?

• Options
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

you made me check !!
    Hmm... I had an email from ents24 with a March date coincidentally the same date it turns out as 2008 now they're saying Glasgow SECC 13th June?

its Glasgow mate I got tickets this morning, Playhouse wold have been great again right enough
  • Options
    good morning europe...
  • Options
    Hello peeps,
    How are we all?
    All ready for Xmas?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello peeps,
    How are we all?
    All ready for Xmas?
    seems,this holidays gonna suck big time.. :fp:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Why Dimi? What's happening in your life???

Hello all euro peeps! Long time no see!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Why Dimi? What's happening in your life???

Hello all euro peeps! Long time no see!
    family bullshit...and as always im the peacemaker..im tired of their bullshit..