Options

Attention all women attending Halloween Philly Show

2»

Comments

• Options
    MASMAS Posts: 628
    TipJammer wrote:
    They are absolutely everywhere. Here's how it works. Hit the gym. Tighten up the package. Brush your teeth. Put on something sexy...iron a PJ patch on the ass of your daisy dukes. Smile at the ones you like. Don't fart... too much. Be nice. Laugh at jokes. And the guys will come to you... like flies on shit. This will work at the PJ show too but your gonna wanna leave the sweat pants and dumpy hoodie at your pad.

:lol:
  • Options
    i approve of this thread.

I would also like to point out that for any ladies worried about the temperature, wear some sweats over your (slutty) costume, and then take off said sweats once you enter the heated Spectrum. And for the ladies who jump around, just don't wear heels, that should be more comfortable.

If anyone has any other problems/issues and I will gladly provide solutions to make sure that sexy costumed ladies are in full force at the show.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Okay i think someone people maybe took this too seriously :lol:
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    thebetterman and I will be checking sweat pants at the door. You can take them off and leave them with us. They won't be avaialbe after the show but ladies... Sweat pants are for booger eating 5th graders. Unless they say Juicy on the booty and they are form fitting... no one should leave their house in sweat pants.

NUFF SAID.

Ed's a surfer... be a hot surfer girl. Honestly fellas... is there anything hotter than surfer chickens in those little girl boards shorts with that tiny sliver of booty a hangin' out the back. OMG I gotta go have some alone time right now.

Research: http://www.reef.com/girls/
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    They are absolutely everywhere. Here's how it works. Hit the gym. Tighten up the package. Brush your teeth. Put on something sexy...iron a PJ patch on the ass of your daisy dukes. Smile at the ones you like. Don't fart... too much. Be nice. Laugh at jokes. And the guys will come to you... like flies on shit. This will work at the PJ show too but your gonna wanna leave the sweat pants and dumpy hoodie at your pad.

LOL wow! What girls have YOU been seeing?? Clearly not me lol.
    Btw all that work is for nothing if you men won't grow a set and TALK TO US lol. (before you get hammered I mean)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850

greatest commerical ever! :lol:
    mmm .. sexy mustard!
    i don't think there's any other place better.
    forget about it!
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:

LOL wow! What girls have YOU been seeing?? Clearly not me lol.
    Btw all that work is for nothing if you men won't grow a set and TALK TO US lol. (before you get hammered I mean)

perhaps the ladies as part of their costume could then have a brief note on the back of their bikini's that they'd all be wearing that states a nice ice-breaking tidbit that guys can talk to them about.

For instance:
    -I like art
    -I like to cook
    -I sleep in the nude
    -I like shy, pudgy guys
    ...etc

It might help you ladies reach out to your target market, and vice versa. its a win win really.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    haha this thread is funny.

The chances of having all these sexy costumes are slim... you might get a few here and there but good luck with all the ideas. I have since put my clown costume to rest and looking for an alternative (warmer) costume.

I like the surfer chick though, easy costume, I will consider with modifications (long sleeves, board shorts...)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    MAS wrote:
    Since Pearl Jam gigs are notoriously known for being extreme "sausage fests'", I urge you to wear costumes that are as sexy as possible. We need to balance out all that testosterone with some female hotness....
    Please, I urge you,the hotter the better....dont be shy, you'll be doing your fellow fans a tremendous service...

LOL!

You're hoping to see some revealing outfits, eh?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    MAS wrote:
    Since Pearl Jam gigs are notoriously known for being extreme "sausage fests'", I urge you to wear costumes that are as sexy as possible. We need to balance out all that testosterone with some female hotness....
    Please, I urge you,the hotter the better....dont be shy, you'll be doing your fellow fans a tremendous service...

LOL!

Hell yeah... fingers crossed for a nip slip too. :P
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    TipJammer wrote:
    justam wrote:
    MAS wrote:

LOL!

Hell yeah... fingers crossed for a nip slip too. :P

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    TipJammer wrote:
    BOOOOO. Wrong answer.

just let it go, trust,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    TipJammer wrote:
    BOOOOO. Wrong answer.

YES SIR! Whatever you say 100 Pacer Sir! Not sure why, but, OK, Sir!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Sounds like some desparate dudes on this thread. News guys - I ain't there for you - I'm there for Pearl Jam and my husband. :lol:
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    TipJammer wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    TipJammer wrote:
    BOOOOO. Wrong answer.

YES SIR! Whatever you say 100 Pacer Sir! Not sure why, but, OK, Sir!
    He commands respect... :ugeek:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    I guess so...bored with this topic anyway. Just hope there are at least a couple lovelies who take the initiative and represent as rock hotties on Halloween.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    There are plenty of women in Philly, you will be OK as long as you aren't a douche nozzle. I just wouldn't bank on picking one up at the Spectrum. You have to go to their turf.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    So, does that mean all you guys will be dressing up as twenty-year-old surfer dudes for my benefit?? :P Fair is fair, after all.

Remember, those wetsuits look best when unzipped to the hips, so get working on those crunches!

What she said.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    TipJammer wrote:
    thebetterman and I will be checking sweat pants at the door. You can take them off and leave them with us. They won't be avaialbe after the show but ladies... Sweat pants are for booger eating 5th graders. Unless they say Juicy on the booty and they are form fitting... no one should leave their house in sweat pants.

NUFF SAID.

Ed's a surfer... be a hot surfer girl. Honestly fellas... is there anything hotter than surfer chickens in those little girl boards shorts with that tiny sliver of booty a hangin' out the back. OMG I gotta go have some alone time right now.

Research: http://www.reef.com/girls/

Nice job my dear :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    There are plenty of women in Philly, you will be OK as long as you aren't a douche nozzle. I just wouldn't bank on picking one up at the Spectrum. You have to go to their turf.

Fantastic usage right there.