Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    Lynn wrote:
    lol
    but he'd have to do that alone, seemed shy to me.

yes he was shy
    but not when it comes to unplugged and weed
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    yes he was shy
    but not when it comes to unplugged and weed
    Drugged and Unplugged :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Drugged and Unplugged :)

AMENT TO THAT

no more shows
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    i'm not a big fan of weed.
    can i go with drunk and unplugged!? :D

edit: yeah ok i know it doesn't sound that good :o:p
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i'm not a big fan of weed.
    can i go with drunk and unplugged!? :D

edit: yeah ok i know it doesn't sound that good :o:p
    Weed? What's that?

Alcohol is technically a drug I think :cool: Read my new sig :p
    So yes, you can go with Drunk and Unplugged :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Weed? What's that?

uhm.. i dunno.. *whistles*
    danny72688 wrote:

hey i said i dont like *weed*... i never mentioned *drugs* :cool:

hm. yes. drunk and unplugged it is.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    uhm.. i dunno.. *whistles*

hey i said i dont like *weed*... i never mentioned *drugs* :cool:

hm. yes. drunk and unplugged it is.
    Nice sig :)
    Great concept as well. Drunk and Unplugged :cool:
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    is this thing still floating around?

:)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    is this thing still floating around?

:)
    What the heck is Unplugged?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Weed? What's that?

weed is that stuff you have been using since birth

no more shows
  • Options
    weed is that stuff you have been using since birth
    I always thought that was candy...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bump
  • Options
    I met Ed wrote:
    bump
    I take it I can go ahead and sign you up then? :)
  • Options
    I'm about to go to sleep, hopefully I'll get a visit from the Unplugged Fairy tonight ;)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    roadtrip begins this saturday. i hope the moving truck has a cd player in it...

if so, i might have to give unplugged a spin. it's 4 maybe 5 days on the that i won't be able to talk about unplugged...

i might need to hear it.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    LynnLynn Posts: 47
    danny72688 wrote:
    I'm about to go to sleep, hopefully I'll get a visit from the Unplugged Fairy tonight ;)

Good, I hope she asks you out too and you accept.
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    roadtrip begins this saturday. i hope the moving truck has a cd player in it...

if so, i might have to give unplugged a spin. it's 4 maybe 5 days on the that i won't be able to talk about unplugged...

i might need to hear it.
    Well what's a road trip without Unplugged? Do it!
    You should just bring a CD player with tape deck cord just in case.
  • Options
    Lynn wrote:
    Good, I hope she asks you out too and you accept.
    She came last night! But she left hair under my pillow instead of Unplugged. That bitch. And she has the same color hair as me...
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well what's a road trip without Unplugged? Do it!
    You should just bring a CD player with tape deck cord just in case.

i'm going to check the truck out today...

i just thought, maybe there isn't even a tape player....just a radio!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need some unplugged action somethin fierce...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i'm going to check the truck out today...

i just thought, maybe there isn't even a tape player....just a radio!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need some unplugged action somethin fierce...
    You should swing by Radio Shack and purchase a power inverter:
    http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2199255&cp=&origkw=power+inverter&kw=power+inverter&parentPage=search
    Then bring a boom box or something and your CDs. Sweeeeeeeet.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:

you're still at this shit, D?

damn man.
    you persistent lil' fuk u!
    :D

death to the unplugged movement!

:D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options

damn man.

;)

Consistency = results.
    Plus I'm a stubborn little fuck.
  • Options

damn man.

You missed it a week ago, he was enforcing all kinds of rules. There was no joking aloud for like 1 week, and I was the poster child.

IT MADE ME SAD.
    I HAVENT BEEN THE SAME IN HERE SINCE.
    Its all business now.
    Its a 9-5 suit and tie post.
    He traded in the water cooler for a timeclock.

no more shows
  • Options
    You missed it a week ago, he was enforcing all kinds of rules. There was no joking aloud for like 1 week, and I was the poster child.

IT MADE ME SAD.
    I HAVENT BEEN THE SAME IN HERE SINCE.
    Its all business now.
    Its a 9-5 suit and tie post.
    He traded in the water cooler for a timeclock.
    Actually ;)

I was trying to keep the thread on topic. Not condemn joking ;) By the way, Unplugged.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Actually ;)

I was trying to keep the thread on topic. Not condemn joking ;) By the way, Unplugged.

is there something in your eye?

happy halloween boy from "that seventies" show!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    is there something in your eye?

happy halloween boy from "that seventies" show!
    Nothing in my eye :cool:
    I just watched Halloween -> Halloween II. Unplugged is better.
  • Options
    around 9 p.m. last night, we had the last of our trick or treaters. they were 4 rowdy teenage guys dressed as girls. as they walked away, they could hear me say to my husband to get the camera. i was kidding. sideways, one of them looked at me pulled his skirt up! i was shocked that they were trick or treating and were so old. they weren't fat either so they don't look like the gorge on candy like i do!

i put a bootleg video of unplugged in one's sack and i said that this is better than candy.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    around 9 p.m. last night, we had the last of our trick or treaters. they were 4 rowdy teenage guys dressed as girls. as they walked away, they could hear me say to my husband to get the camera. i was kidding. sideways, one of them looked at me pulled his skirt up! i was shocked that they were trick or treating and were so old. they weren't fat either so they don't look like the gorge on candy like i do!

i put a bootleg video of unplugged in one's sack and i said that this is better than candy.

Little brats - I haven't been in like, 2 or 3 years ;)

You gave them an Unplugged boot?! This isn't Christmas you know ;) I give trick or treaters sacks of shit when I don't like their costume :p
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Little brats - I haven't been in like, 2 or 3 years ;)

You gave them an Unplugged boot?! This isn't Christmas you know ;) I give trick or treaters sacks of shit when I don't like their costume :p

don't know the last time I went...
    my post above was true, all the way up to the last sentence. :D
    they looked like they needed some unplugging. i think they were smart ass teens who don't respect old people. I'd give you an unplugged boot too.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    i think they were smart ass teens who don't respect old people. I'd give you an unplugged boot too.

*testing*

so......... say i'd horribly misbehave and beat an old lady with a stick and steal her purse or somethin'.............

would you give me one?!!? :D:D