Options

The real story behind WTC airplanes - let's simply analyze the flight paths shall we?

rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
8:20 am: 20 miles from the Pentagon. Flight 77 departs from Dulles Airport.

8:50 am: 260 miles from the Pentagon. Last radio communication with flight 77.

8:55 am: 300 miles from the Pentagon. Flight 77 turns while over southern Ohio.

8:56 am: 299 miles from the Pentagon. Transponder/radar contact lost.

9:33 am: 20 miles from the Pentagon. Unidentified aircraft reported heading to central DC.

9:38 am: 0 miles from the Pentagon. Crashes into the Pentagon.

Any sane plan for hitting the Pentagon would involve hijacking the plane immediately after takeoff, turning it about quickly, and hitting the Pentagon before the US Air Force could react. Any sane plan could not suppose that the USAF had been stood down.

So, it would have been clearly visible to the hundreds of radar stations on the ground, as it flew over terrain populated by more air force bases than any other area on the planet, yet the US Air Force did nothing. They did not even scramble jets to investigate, let alone defend US airspace. They acted exactly as if it did not even exist.

Dulles Airport is only 20 miles from the Pentagon. So it is insane to believe that the "hijackers", who started from Dulles Airport, waited until they were some 300 miles away from their target, the Pentagon, before hijacking the aircraft, turning it around and retracing their path back to the Pentagon. This would give the US Air Force over 40 minutes to get fighter aircraft up to investigate, and if necessary, shoot them down.

Probably, the best plan would be to hijack a plane while it was on the ground at Washington International Airport, take off normally, then crash it into the Pentagon some 2 or 3 miles away.

The aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon could not possibly have been the aircraft reported to have disappeared over southern Ohio. This is simply because, if it had flown from the Ohio/Kentucky border all the way back to Washington DC, then it would have been clearly visible on radar (if an aircrafts transponder is turned off, this means only that the aircraft stops transmitting its name, altitude, and some other details, however, it is still very visible to both military and civilian radar).

Any questions?? (I sure hope so).

Do your research friends. Then come back and call me a crazy conspiracy theorist (if you can)

http://guardian.150m.com/pentagon/small/911-flights.htm

I'm not even going to get into that rediculous pentagon crash footage, and of which the best video footage is being withheld (i.e. Citgo gas station (especially) and the Sheraton). Those two tapes would clear everything up but the US gov't isn't releasing them for some glorious reason. Why bother to clarify the issue right? :rolleyes:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/footage.html

So who's calling who crazy again? Is all this just being made up out of thin air? and by me, and by several thousands of websites, and media outlets, newspapers, TV, various magazines, etc??? etc??? Really now.

Ask yourself this: how badly do you not want to believe something is definitely wrong with this picture?

I am open to all possibilities. But until I can see logic to the contrary I am befuddled how one can still maintain blind faith to those who support murder as a solution to peaceful means.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dude............no
  • Options
    dude............no

dude...um duh? say again please this time with thought.
  • Options
    nevermind.........you're right

just a big government conspiracy. That stuff proved it
  • Options
    nevermind.........you're right

just a big government conspiracy. That stuff proved it

Until something starts making sense here at face value. You're right I guess it is. I choose to think...do you?

This is not contrived reasoning here at all. Simply the obvious.
  • Options
    Funny things is, I could easily shoot down my own findings with a couple of brief statements.

Perhaps the terrorists were in a state of indecision. Perhaps the USAF was not on the ball that day. Perhaps the Citgo cameras weren't working at the time.

voila. Done.

However what I am doing is balancing the reality of the two viewpoints and hopefully opening a line of reasoned discussion with hopes of clarifying the observations.

I am not polarized in my views. I am merely seeking answers to a very important moment in history that affects us all to the very core of our conscious existence.

Is that crazy?
  • Options
    Ok I think I just answered my own questions. Stop thinking...start dying is my credo...

watch this vid at 24 mins and 30 seconds. (more particularly at 26 mins 25 secs)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623

Good ol Dick cheney.

I must say that is one truly amazing coincidence.

That we can all agree on no?

Very (very) interesting indeed.

Props to EKB. Good find bro.
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Who ever said these people were sane? You and your article give them too much credit. Any SANE plan doesn't involve blowing yourself up either. Fool.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    you don't understand how aircraft are tracked by radar.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    'Project for the new American Century' (American think tank whose members include Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Richard Perle e.t.c) - 'Rebuilding America's defenses' - September 2000, page 52: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl harbour."
  • Options
    walkthamilewalkthamile Posts: 349
    Ask the Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad, what happened on 9/11.

They probably know more about the cause of it than anybody else.
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350

9:33 am: 20 miles from the Pentagon. Unidentified aircraft reported heading to central DC.

Any sane plan for hitting the Pentagon would involve hijacking the plane immediately after takeoff, turning it about quickly, and hitting the Pentagon before the US Air Force could react. Any sane plan could not suppose that the USAF had been stood down.

So, it would have been clearly visible to the hundreds of radar stations on the ground, as it flew over terrain populated by more air force bases than any other area on the planet, yet the US Air Force did nothing. They did not even scramble jets to investigate, let alone defend US airspace. They acted exactly as if it did not even exist.

Dulles Airport is only 20 miles from the Pentagon. So it is insane to believe that the "hijackers", who started from Dulles Airport, waited until they were some 300 miles away from their target, the Pentagon, before hijacking the aircraft, turning it around and retracing their path back to the Pentagon. This would give the US Air Force over 40 minutes to get fighter aircraft up to investigate, and if necessary, shoot them down.

Probably, the best plan would be to hijack a plane while it was on the ground at Washington International Airport, take off normally, then crash it into the Pentagon some 2 or 3 miles away.

The aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon could not possibly have been the aircraft reported to have disappeared over southern Ohio. This is simply because, if it had flown from the Ohio/Kentucky border all the way back to Washington DC, then it would have been clearly visible on radar (if an aircrafts transponder is turned off, this means only that the aircraft stops transmitting its name, altitude, and some other details, however, it is still very visible to both military and civilian radar).

Do your research friends. Then come back and call me a crazy conspiracy theorist (if you can)

I'm not even going to get into that rediculous pentagon crash footage, and of which the best video footage is being withheld (i.e. Citgo gas station (especially) and the Sheraton). Those two tapes would clear everything up but the US gov't isn't releasing them for some glorious reason. Why bother to clarify the issue right? :rolleyes:

So who's calling who crazy again? Is all this just being made up out of thin air? and by me, and by several thousands of websites, and media outlets, newspapers, TV, various magazines, etc??? etc??? Really now.

Ask yourself this: how badly do you not want to believe something is definitely wrong with this picture?

I am open to all possibilities. But until I can see logic to the contrary I am befuddled how one can still maintain blind faith to those who support murder as a solution to peaceful means.

I will pose to you once again, what plane was it that people SAW crashing into the Pentagon? Where is my friend's coach who was ON THE FUCKING PLANE? I will continue to say that your conspiracy theory is nothing more than crazy because you were not there. You were probably not in this area at that time and you were not sitting in a hotel restaurant or on your balcony that morning watching the plane flying into the damn building.

Answer these two questions or your theory holds absolutely no validity.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    zstillings wrote:
    I will pose to you once again, what plane was it that people SAW crashing into the Pentagon? Where is my friend's coach who was ON THE FUCKING PLANE? I will continue to say that your conspiracy theory is nothing more than crazy because you were not there. You were probably not in this area at that time and you were not sitting in a hotel restaurant or on your balcony that morning watching the plane flying into the damn building.

I’ve seen you post this response many times…
    You are going by witness reports. There are witness reports saying everything from a missle to a Cessna to fucking Superman did it. The witness reports have no credibility either way IMO – they cancel each other out.
    None of the people that were on that plane are alive to say what happened. By asking where your friend’s coach is, you are asking people to speculate as to what could have happened if the plane was somehow switched….at which point you’ll just call them crazy again. That’s how this seems to work. Convincing people that the official story is bullshit isn’t hard….but they always want a full explanation. That is almost impossible! And when people see that it can’t be explained they fall back to the official story. It’s a perfect situation for anyone with something to hide. All you really know is that your friend’s coach is gone. You have no proof of what actually happened. Were you there, or are you going by second hand accounts as well? All you really know is that he’s gone….doesn’t prove anything.

There were published reports that the plane was grounded in Ohio b/c of a bomb scare and taken to a remote hanger at that (can’t remember which) airport. The story quoted air traffic controllers, and airline officials. Of course I can’t even find an archive of the article anymore….

The most interesting thing about the flight path, to me, is that the plane circled the building 270 degrees, just to crash into the least occupied part of the building. Makes perfect sense for a turrist to do that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    who is more noble, the person who is willng to blow oneself in plane for belief system or a u.s. military personell?
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    I’ve seen you post this response many times…
    You are going by witness reports. There are witness reports saying everything from a missle to a Cessna to fucking Superman did it. The witness reports have no credibility either way IMO – they cancel each other out.
    None of the people that were on that plane are alive to say what happened. By asking where your friend’s coach is, you are asking people to speculate as to what could have happened if the plane was somehow switched….at which point you’ll just call them crazy again. That’s how this seems to work. Convincing people that the official story is bullshit isn’t hard….but they always want a full explanation. That is almost impossible! And when people see that it can’t be explained they fall back to the official story. It’s a perfect situation for anyone with something to hide. All you really know is that your friend’s coach is gone. You have no proof of what actually happened. Were you there, or are you going by second hand accounts as well? All you really know is that he’s gone….doesn’t prove anything.

There were published reports that the plane was grounded in Ohio b/c of a bomb scare and taken to a remote hanger at that (can’t remember which) airport. The story quoted air traffic controllers, and airline officials. Of course I can’t even find an archive of the article anymore….

The most interesting thing about the flight path, to me, is that the plane circled the building 270 degrees, just to crash into the least occupied part of the building. Makes perfect sense for a turrist to do that :rolleyes:

Are you truly saying that I am speculating? You are pulling speculation from the flight path. I have friends who watched this happen and you people are sitting reading a report from a basement dweller that says that it didn't happen so that must be true. It is all speculation. My speculation is just much less absurd than the speculation in the original post.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    Are you truly saying that I am speculating? It is all speculation. My speculation is just much less absurd than the speculation in the original post.

That's a matter of opinion...and it won't change until the Citgo and Sheraton tapes are released. Your post leads me to believe that you are simply believing the simplest (or least absurd) explanation....trying to rationalize the story along any specific thought line decreases objectivity. IMO, In a case like this, objectivity is paramount...

I don't even have a fully formed opinion about what happened, I can admit that....all I know is that the official story makes no sense at all when all of the "evidence" is taken into account...so I'm open to hearing any of this stuff until someone shows me something to sway me in a particular direction. The fact that zstillings friend saw the plane won't do it, sorry.

btw - where is the speculation in the original post? All it says is that the flight path makes no sense, the Air Force did nothing, and radar didnt' pick the plane up (then asks questions as to why)....these are all generally accepted facts.
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    melodious wrote:
    who is more noble, the person who is willng to blow oneself in plane for belief system or a u.s. military personell?

Ouch! I dont' agree with this war, or the current administration and its BS, but I try to separate my disagreement from the boots on the ground there. Honestly, I don't think that someone who serves in the armed forces has the same intentions as a person who flys a plane into a building, or straps explosives to themselves with the sole intent of killing innocent folks. Intention counts for something, in my opinion.

Back to the origional post, you'd have to do some more convincing of your theory. What about all of the calls from cell phones from folks on the planes to family members? I live about 5 miles from the pentagon. Saw the aftermath, my sister watched the plane hit the pentagon.

I have no problem with conspiracy theorists. No harm no foul in my opinion. And, lets face it, if this administration were not so damn illusive and dishonest, it would be harder to believe any theories.
  • Options
    That's a matter of opinion...and it won't change until the Citgo and Sheraton tapes are released. Your post leads me to believe that you are simply believing the simplest (or least absurd) explanation....trying to rationalize the story along any specific thought line decreases objectivity. IMO, In a case like this, objectivity is paramount...

I don't even have a fully formed opinion about what happened, I can admit that....all I know is that the official story makes no sense at all when all of the "evidence" is taken into account...so I'm open to hearing any of this stuff until someone shows me something to sway me in a particular direction. The fact that zstillings friend saw the plane won't do it, sorry.

btw - where is the speculation in the original post? All it says is that the flight path makes no sense, the Air Force did nothing, and radar didnt' pick the plane up (then asks questions as to why)....these are all generally accepted facts.

It is not my job to convince you or the original poster of what happened. I guess, now that I think about it, it is fine with me that people think this was all undertaken by little green men who were trying to hit Area 51 but their navigation systems broke. I am just sharing that I actually have friends who were there, I actually have a connection to someone who is no longer living because their life ended at the crash site at the Pentagon. The original post is speculating on the sane way to crash a plane into the Pentagon as opposed to what these murderers did that day.

People who don't believe this happened and need to see the proof first hand are going to say that those tapes were doctored. I wonder if these people believe that slavery happened. There is no video evidence of the slave trade. It is all only stories. I think it's some academic conspiracy cooked up by the evil African immigrants to extract pity and money from today's society. Until I am proven wrong, the official story of the slave trade is nothing more than one big cover-up.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    melodious wrote:

Since I will assign no nobility to crazy fucking fundies of any religion, I'm going to to with the US military personel by default.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    OneLove wrote:
    Saw the aftermath, my sister watched the plane hit the pentagon.

Liar. There was no plane. ;)
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,803

maybe after Bigfoot comes over to my house on Thanksgiving you and I can go hunt for the Lochness monster...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    maybe after Bigfoot comes over to my house on Thanksgiving you and I can go hunt for the Lochness monster...
    Right after you and Bigfoot watch the Cubs world series, right Speedy? :p
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    It is not my job to convince you or the original poster of what happened. I guess, now that I think about it, it is fine with me that people think this was all undertaken by little green men who were trying to hit Area 51 but their navigation systems broke. I am just sharing that I actually have friends who were there, I actually have a connection to someone who is no longer living because their life ended at the crash site at the Pentagon. The original post is speculating on the sane way to crash a plane into the Pentagon as opposed to what these murderers did that day.

People who don't believe this happened and need to see the proof first hand are going to say that those tapes were doctored. I wonder if these people believe that slavery happened. There is no video evidence of the slave trade. It is all only stories. I think it's some academic conspiracy cooked up by the evil African immigrants to extract pity and money from today's society. Until I am proven wrong, the official story of the slave trade is nothing more than one big cover-up.

With the amount of scrutiny out there, doctoring those tapes would have to be done with completely new technology….people would analyze those things to death…. the tapes would convince me of nothing other than what hit the building…not who was responsible. I know it’s not your job to convince me… I wouldn’t want to be convinced by anyone so condescending. Call me a basement dweller, I call you a sheep. Accomplishes lots, no?

I’m not very well versed on US slave trade history, but obviously the government’s official position, and their reasons for letting it exist in the first place has changed significantly over the years. I’m sure a history book from that era would paint a different picture of the situation than a modern one would. I’m sure there was a time that the US government said there was nothing wrong with slavery, and their followers told anyone who disagreed that their opinion was absurd.
  • Options
    Who ever said these people were sane? You and your article give them too much credit. Any SANE plan doesn't involve blowing yourself up either. Fool.

Evil can never call me a fool...how pathetic
  • Options
    With the amount of scrutiny out there, doctoring those tapes would have to be done with completely new technology….people would analyze those things to death…. the tapes would convince me of nothing other than what hit the building…not who was responsible. I know it’s not your job to convince me… I wouldn’t want to be convinced by anyone so condescending. Call me a basement dweller, I call you a sheep. Accomplishes lots, no?

I’m not very well versed on US slave trade history, but obviously the government’s official position, and their reasons for letting it exist in the first place has changed significantly over the years. I’m sure a history book from that era would paint a different picture of the situation than a modern one would. I’m sure there was a time that the US government said there was nothing wrong with slavery, and their followers told anyone who disagreed that their opinion was absurd.

I was trying to keep the basement dweller remarks to mean those who write the drivel that brings this up. I'm sorry if you took that remark to include you as I had no intention of including you in the group. As far as sheep, I have been called that and much worse many times on this board. I am not trying to condescend to you either, merely stating that I know people who were there. I know people who saw this happen and I have a friend whose coach died in this. People on this board are willing to continually erase all of this (one person asked me about a body) and go on with their conspiracy theories. I am not even starting on who was responsible since that is a different debate.

As far as slavery, going by the premises that I see on this board, I am not even willing to accept that it happened. I don't care about the official story that was cooked up by greed. I have not seen the video evidence that proves it.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    you don't understand how aircraft are tracked by radar.

please enlighten us!
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:

So you are an eye witness?
    Please expand your observations that is what I am asking for.
  • Options

You haven't got it on yet with those two? Is your mojo slipping?

content pls
  • Options
    So you are an eye witness?
    Please expand your observations that is what I am asking for.

I do not want to get into specifics of the people who I know who were sitting in the restaurant on top of the hotel (a vantage point that many are now asking for) and watched the plane fly over...or my friend who lives a couple of miles away and saw the plane that morning from his balcony. But these are things that happened. Along with the coach who died, that is the specifics that I will get into. There is another person in this thread who has a sister who saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. I am more apt to believe the friends that saw this than the speculation that I have seen from these theories.
  • Options
    Can anyone comment on the repeated requests for military f16 assistance to the FAA about knowing the planes were hijacked and yet nothing was done?

Also the indecision by the FAA to eventually think about it and do nothing? then make excuses like nobody is in the room...There are taped recordings of these actual conversations.

Those guys are sitting around all day itching to go flying I imagine. I know I would be if I had an f16 sitting in my driveway. Like firemen no?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    zstillings wrote:
    I do not want to get into specifics of the people who I know who were sitting in the restaurant on top of the hotel (a vantage point that many are now asking for) and watched the plane fly over...or my friend who lives a couple of miles away and saw the plane that morning from his balcony. But these are things that happened. Along with the coach who died, that is the specifics that I will get into. There is another person in this thread who has a sister who saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. I am more apt to believe the friends that saw this than the speculation that I have seen from these theories.

quoted for emphasis. Deny that. Or maybe the administration is letting/forcing average joe's in on the "conspiracy".
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad