Options

ITEM FOR SALE... NOW SOLD!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    BH71937 wrote:
    BH71937 wrote:
    that's it, alright... yeah, i know shipping may be a b*tch... i'm hoping for a Minneapolis collector! : )

on the flip side, if the bottom DID get tossed most of the time... guess that makes the complete set even more rare.

and... i still plan to put up pix this weekend....

Am I too guess my offer wasnt good enough since this is still being bumped and promoted? lol

ummm... i have had a couple of others interested, so i want to put up the pix for people before promising it to anybody.... but you're the only one who has made an offer, so you're first on the list!

Fair enough....But as I said...My offer is my offer....So if you get something better...Take it!! As I told you, I will not get into a bidding war over it. Thanks either way for the opportunity though.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I have this and I paid 30-40 bucks for it. It's pretty cool and and I keep my nicer Pearl Jam cds in it :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    hitmanhitman Posts: 469
    BUMP... I ADDED THE PICS TO THE ORIGINAL POST (IT'S AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD...)

I HAVE HAD 3 PMS WITH OFFERS, THOUGHT I'D THROW THESE PICS OUT TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER TAKERS...

A MINNEAPOLIS/WISCONSIN FAN WOULD BE BEST AND CHEAPEST.... WHEREAS THE ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED, IT'D OBVIOUSLY BE MUCH EASIER TO JUST DELIVER. (WHICH I MIGHT BE WILLING TO DO.)

AGAIN, SHIPPING IS AN OPTION!!
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    I wish the pictures were working. I'd like to see this flippin' controversial cardboard monstrosity. ;)

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    I wish the pictures were working. I'd like to see this flippin' controversial cardboard monstrosity. ;)

Peace

you can't see 'em?? 'cause i can.... on the first post? you got nothing??
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nothing here either.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    nothing...just says "image" about five times.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    damn it... any ideas on what else i can do?... the pics are on my wife's kodak galley page... i put the URl links in to attach the pics... like i said, i can see them when i open the thread.

can ANYONE see them?
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    BH71937 wrote:
    damn it... any ideas on what else i can do?... the pics are on my wife's kodak galley page... i put the URl links in to attach the pics... like i said, i can see them when i open the thread.

can ANYONE see them?

Did you use the little Img button atop the message window when you posted them? It works if I go to properties and get URL and paste it into a new window.
    Just me
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    that's exactly what i did... went to properties on the kodak image, copied the URl... pasted.... what's weird is i can see them on my post on my work computer, but i asked a co-worker to try it and she can't see them either!!!

i guess... anyone interested can pm me their address and i'll email you the pics... you don't HAVE to be an interested buyer, just a fan who wants to see 'em.

sad... i usually feel pretty computer literate... but i am at a loss here....
    Post edited by hitman on
  • Options
    829838346705_0_ALB.jpg
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    why not just post the hyperlink :S
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nothing here either, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    added hyperlinks to the first post.... sorry for the hassle... me = evidently dumb
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    sell it to Scott, hes a worthy taker on this, and it'd look great in his Pearl jam house... :D

I'd love it but I'm afraid being from 'over the pond' shipping may be a tad pricey :(
  • Options
    thx... i just pm'ed hm...
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I offer you 1 million dollars.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options

i'd say take this offer. it seems pretty good.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    that might cover the shipping ; )
  • Options

funny. :roll:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    i would never sell that. but i would never buy it either. very cool item.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965

funny. :roll:
    :mrgreen:
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    item sold... to a great home. thanks for playing! : )
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    tell us

how much you sell it for in total?
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    tell us

how much you sell it for in total?

fitty bux plus shipping.... it is assuming it's place amongst a grand collection.... so i am happy for it. (sniff....)

:P :P :P :P