Options

Hamas recognizes Israel

2»

Comments

• Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    A. Im not a jesus nut

B. Palestinians couldnt keep themselves afloat if they tried. Israel will always be their scape goat for when they fuck up.....same as the U.S government when people sit on their ass all day and dont want to get jobs.
    Just wanted you to know that the factors ratings are down 20% in the last year. People have started to wake up. Can't wait till November. Peace
    When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. Sinclair Lewis
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Commy wrote:
    Ever see a map of the occupied territories? Ever wonder what pieces of land Israel has been slowly occupying the last 30 years or so? Water is crucial for any economy, especially in that area...prime agricultural land...they aren't randomly taking pieces from the Palestinians, they are taking resources...and cordoning off the arabs....separating them, inhibiting them from creating a cohesive united people.

Give them land, give them water, leave them the fuck alone and they'll do just fine.

the security wall on land that's not the israelis, all the checkpoints...have you seen the doc checkpoint? there's a good scene where a guy went to pick up some supplies for work and they wouldn't let him back thru one of the checkpoints to get back to his job...all they would say was the checkpoint was closed for now, turn around and go back, try tomorrow

i haven't watch this one yet, but it said you could watch it all on the site

http://film.longtermvision.org/
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    Commy wrote:
    Ever see a map of the occupied territories? Ever wonder what pieces of land Israel has been slowly occupying the last 30 years or so? Water is crucial for any economy, especially in that area...prime agricultural land...they aren't randomly taking pieces from the Palestinians, they are taking resources...and cordoning off the arabs....separating them, inhibiting them from creating a cohesive united people.

Give them land, give them water, leave them the fuck alone and they'll do just fine.

Can you explain Palestinian actions after Israel withdrew from Gaza, a prime agricultural land? The Palestinians went in a rioted, burnt down and destroyed the green houses that were purposely left by the Israelis.

Oh yeah, and the first thing the did was burn down all the synagouges (that was time and energy well spent).
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    NCfan wrote:
    Can you explain Palestinian actions after Israel withdrew from Gaza, a prime agricultural land? The Palestinians went in a rioted, burnt down and destroyed the green houses that were purposely left by the Israelis.

Oh yeah, and the first thing the did was burn down all the synagouges (that was time and energy well spent).

i know, an apartment complex or a refugee camp is a much better idea!
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    Commy wrote:

why not go back through history to see who's land it truly is? Both sides lay claim to it throughout history and say it's there's...it's not as simple as give them land, water and leave them alone.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    10 years later and ....
    same shit, different toilet
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rssesq said:

10 years later and ....
    same shit, different toilet

Hahaha. 2 state dilution solution!