Options

Euro 2018: Great versions of the staples?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,018
edited September 2018 in The Porch
I'm talking Corduroy, Given to Fly, Porch etc.

What shows on the Euro tour had notably great/memorable versions of the staples?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• Options
    Black from Padova
    Porch from Krakow

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Black from Padova
    Porch from Krakow
    Why do you feel these were so great? :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Porch because of Mike doing unusual stuff in the latter part of the solo..
    Black is an 11 minute beauty

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Looking for more people to chime in
  • Options
    Agreed with Krakow Porch. Mike down on the delay pedals and Stone taking some leads. 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    HOW CAN KRAKOW HAVE SO MANY GLORIOUS MOMENTS. EVEN PORCH IS ABOVE THE NORM.

• Options
    Rearview mirror in Prague 
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    I'd agree with that as well. Don't even remember why, but I remember enjoying it more than usual
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    Why?

Would glady hear about stuff from other shows than Prague and Krakow (which I attended) :)
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    edited September 2018
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    Why?

Would glady hear about stuff from other shows than Prague and Krakow (which I attended) :)
    You'll just have to accept that you went to some great shows  =)

• Options
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    Why?

You'll just have to accept that you went to some great shows  =)
    Haha. Yeah, I guess I need to find a way to do that.
  • Options
    You are London 1.
    I was hoping for riot act. 
    I had a panic attack in the line. This was exactly  what I needed . Plus the light show on you are was spectacular 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    You are London 1.
    I had a panic attack in the line. This was exactly  what I needed . Plus the light show on you are was spectacular 
    Buy you were at Krakow and London 2 also right? What made the version in London 1 "better"? 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,018
    edited September 2018
    That Black has a bit struggling vocals.
  • Options
    Best version of Can't Deny Me, Lightning Bolt and Corduroy?
  • Options
    You are London 1.
    Buy you were at Krakow and London 2 also right? What made the version in London 1 "better"? 
    I wasn't at Krakow. But night one was a long time since I heard it and the lights and timing of it meant more to me.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.C said:
    Why?

The band were on fire in Prague...great energy and the crowd went crazy for it