Options

I'm might need help from a U.S member

Hi there is something I would love to buy on eBay but it's in L.A and the postage says £20 and import £15. The item is £38. So just ridiculous  . It doubles the price. But of someone could buy it and post at a normal postage that would be great. I can't  understand  how they do all the massive fees. But if this is the wrong place to ask mods just remove this. Thanks 
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Hi there is something I would love to buy on eBay but it's in L.A and the postage says £20 and import £15. The item is £38. So just ridiculous  . It doubles the price. But of someone could buy it and post at a normal postage that would be great. I can't  understand  how they do all the massive fees. But if this is the wrong place to ask mods just remove this. Thanks 
    What is it? Can you PM me the details?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    It's a t shirt but I found that postage fees have gone up considerably  so it will be too expensive. Thanks for replying 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
This discussion has been closed.