Options

Twitter

I have had an account for years, but never bothered. Now I'm beginning to tweet and to follow people. But at the moment there is nobody following me, they can't, there is no follow-button for me. How can I let people follow me?
Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014

Comments

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    Maybe you have your  privacy set
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,106
    Do you have a public account or a private account? If it's private, try making it public. I would assume that when people see a private account, they don't bother to send a follow request.
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Thanks for answers. I emailed twitter, since I think that is the case, my account is private somehow. For one, I can't find it when I google it.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,106
    To change that setting (from phone/tablet), tap your profile pic in the top left corner to open the settings. If you haven't uploaded a pic, it will look like an egg. Tap 'Settings and privacy' -> 'Privacy and safety' and remove the check from 'Protect your Tweets'

Hope that works for you. If not, you may have to contact them again to get it straightened out.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    I'm following you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    TWITTER IS BAD! BY DOING IT YOU'RE ASKING FOR FIRE AND FURY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN. THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    .... is evil.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Waiting for a second reply from twitter. They have discovered that it is impossible to find my account on twitter, you can't really google it.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    bluegrace said:
    Waiting for a second reply from twitter. They have discovered that it is impossible to find my account on twitter, you can't really google it.

I'm following you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,919
    Wobbie said:
    TWITTER IS BAD! BY DOING IT YOU'RE ASKING FOR FIRE AND FURY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN. THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!
    :o:s=) Lol 
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop