Some posters and vinyl + EV iPad Case FT

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va)Posts: 692
edited July 14 in Lost Dogs
Prints ~
PJ First Direct Arena Leeds 2014 
PJ & Mudhoney Pacific Coliseum Vancouver 2011 
Chris Cornell Strathmore Bethesda Signed by Artist MD 2015
Spinnerette 2008 Silver Lake Arena S/N by Artist (Signed by entire band also) 

Vinyl ~
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black (B0008994-01) NM
Citizen Dick - Touch Me I'm Dick (88875070527) M - Never played, still has sticker 
John Lennon - Imagine (SW 3379) NM - Original poster and post card included
John Williams - Star Wars Return of the Jedi (422-811 767-1 Y-1) VG+ - Includes original booklet minor sleeve wear
KISS - God Gave Rock N Roll to You II Bill and Ted 7" (7567-98696-7) VG 
Led Zeppelin - IV/Untitled (2401012) NM - No skips or warping original pressing 
Motorhead - What's Words Worth (20041) NM - Played once
Pearl Jam - VS (88697 84313 1-S1) NM 

Other ~
EV iPad case (official) 

ISO ~ 

Prints ~
PJ Baltimore '13 
Oasis tour posters 
Liam Gallagher/Beady Eye posters 

Vinyl ~
Beady Eye 
Oasis
Northside - chicken rhythms 
The Jam 
etc

other ~
the new safe travels keychain

:rock_on:
Post edited by TFlyer on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,482
    I think that I have Chicken Rhythms on vinyl...but if I do it is at my parents house in England...I live in the US and won't be home for a few months 
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va)Posts: 692
    @andyfarrimond if you do have it let me know I would definitely like to work something out with you. Also if you have related albums in that genre you'd like to get rid of (Happy Mondays, Charlatans, The Farm, any madchester bands really). 
  • bramnieskensbramnieskens The NetherlandsPosts: 82
    DM sent

2007: Nijmegen
    2010: Nijmegen
    2012: Amsterdam 1
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2
    2014: Gold Coast
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Prague, Krakow, Berlin

@bramnieskens I didn't get a DM from you?
    bump :whistle:

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,482
    TFlyer said:
    @andyfarrimond if you do have it let me know I would definitely like to work something out with you. Also if you have related albums in that genre you'd like to get rid of (Happy Mondays, Charlatans, The Farm, any madchester bands really). 
    I'll ask my parents to check out what I left at their house.  I was at university in Manchester at the heart of the Madchester scene, it was an amazing time in the city for sure, and I was at the height of my vinyl collecting habit.  I'll let you know what they can find.
    TFlyer said:
    I'll ask my parents to check out what I left at their house.  I was at university in Manchester at the heart of the Madchester scene, it was an amazing time in the city for sure, and I was at the height of my vinyl collecting habit.  I'll let you know what they can find.
    ....now you're just trying to make me jealous 
    bump :bee: