empty

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
void
Post edited by TFlyer on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    I think that I have Chicken Rhythms on vinyl...but if I do it is at my parents house in England...I live in the US and won't be home for a few months 
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    @andyfarrimond if you do have it let me know I would definitely like to work something out with you. Also if you have related albums in that genre you'd like to get rid of (Happy Mondays, Charlatans, The Farm, any madchester bands really). 
  • bramnieskensbramnieskens The Netherlands Posts: 101
    DM sent

2007: Nijmegen
    2010: Nijmegen
    2012: Amsterdam 1
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2
    2014: Gold Coast
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Prague, Krakow, Berlin

@bramnieskens I didn't get a DM from you?
    bump :whistle:

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    TFlyer said:
    @andyfarrimond if you do have it let me know I would definitely like to work something out with you. Also if you have related albums in that genre you'd like to get rid of (Happy Mondays, Charlatans, The Farm, any madchester bands really). 
    I'll ask my parents to check out what I left at their house.  I was at university in Manchester at the heart of the Madchester scene, it was an amazing time in the city for sure, and I was at the height of my vinyl collecting habit.  I'll let you know what they can find.
    TFlyer said:
    I'll ask my parents to check out what I left at their house.  I was at university in Manchester at the heart of the Madchester scene, it was an amazing time in the city for sure, and I was at the height of my vinyl collecting habit.  I'll let you know what they can find.
    ....now you're just trying to make me jealous 
    bump :bee:

bump :pirate:
    bump :transformer:

• AnjarAnjar UK Posts: 42
    Do you have a picture of the Chris Cornell print? Any particular vinyl by The Jam you would trade for? I have a large collection.
    Anjar said:
    Do you have a picture of the Chris Cornell print? Any particular vinyl by The Jam you would trade for? I have a large collection.

This is the poster, mine has been framed and hung since the event. I can take photos if you need later. 

Anything is good as I don't have their stuff on vinyl my top two albums of theirs are Setting Sons and Sound Affects however. 
    Bump :whistle:

Leeds poster available again bump! Person blocked me on fb instead of just telling me they weren't interested :weary:

edited August 2018
     bump
    Post edited by TFlyer on
    bump