Announcing 'The Home Shows'

12345679»

Comments

• MD190661MD190661 Posts: 29
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:
    The GA pit is so huge.  Looks bigger than the entire floor of an arena show :)

I hope their stage is going to be completely open on all sides. Otherwise, there are going to be a lot of very unhappy people on each side of the pit, lol.
    Was thinking the same thing about the sides. If it's open I wouldn't mind being off the side a bit. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 5,557
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:
    The GA pit is so huge.  Looks bigger than the entire floor of an arena show :)

I hope their stage is going to be completely open on all sides. Otherwise, there are going to be a lot of very unhappy people on each side of the pit, lol.
    Yah it depends how many pit tickets the sold.  If they sold so many this its pretty right and people had to wrap around the sides, then it really does need to be open.

It's kind of crazy that at arena shows they'd divide the floor, so the pit section was pretty small up front.  Now at stadium shows the floor section is as big or bigger than if you did the entire floor as GA at an arena show :)
  • babslokababsloka Posts: 22
    I have one extra ticket for Seattle GA PIT night 1 (Aug 8) and I'm looking for trading it for a GA PIT for the 2nd show on Aug the 10th. 
  • I have one extra GA for Monday night @ Wrigley and looking to trade for GA for Saturday @ Wrigley.  Will pay some beer $ as well.  Please let me know if anyone can help out.