Options

Brad/Satchel/Shawn Smith - Spotify

I could not find any Brad, Satchel, or Shawn Smith albums on Spotify. I made a request to have them added but read that most of the time an artist is not available is because the artist does not want to be on Spotify. Is this generally true?  If not, would it be so hard for them to add The Family on there?

Comments

• Options
    DA5090 said:
    I could not find any Brad, Satchel, or Shawn Smith albums on Spotify. I made a request to have them added but read that most of the time an artist is not available is because the artist does not want to be on Spotify. Is this generally true?  If not, would it be so hard for them to add The Family on there?
    Yep, artist needs to consent. Lots of people are pretty anti Spotify due to the low earnings for featured artists. Do you follow Shawn on fb? He makes his own work available via SoundCloud usually I think. 
  • Options
    This made me listen to shame again. Ahh the warm memories
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,487
    DA5090 said:
    Yep, artist needs to consent. Lots of people are pretty anti Spotify due to the low earnings for featured artists. Do you follow Shawn on fb? He makes his own work available via SoundCloud usually I think. 
    https://shawnsmith.bandcamp.com/

• Options
    DA5090 said:
    https://shawnsmith.bandcamp.com/

Ah yes bandcamp, thats it!