Options

ISO 2017 Eddie Vedder London Tour poster + 2014 Milton Keynes Klausen Tour Poster

As above - always regret not buying at the time!

Comments

• Options
    Which posters?  There are 2 EV London poster from this year (Klausen & Mumford) and 3 PJ posters from Milton Keynes (Ames, Klausen and London Police)
  • Options
    Milton Keynes Klausen, and either of EV... seeing what's out there, thanks.
  • Options
    If you find mk let me know how much they go for please. I have a framed one. It was my birthday . Im not really into selling it but if i do I guess it would be locally. Thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Are you in the u.k?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Are you in the u.k?

yeh - I am.  I know they go for a lot, so may well be out of my price range....
  • Options
    Cool. I have the other m.k one framed as well but it  a little wrinkle on on edge somehow. I think it must  have been frame mounted and its come away. . Gutted. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Where abouts in u k. 
    I have both Manchester 2012 framed for sale. And some others. I know the chloe klausen was very sought after but i don't think they are very dear now according to my friend who is a collector now. Face book has groups for posters. I don't use faceless book. So im out of the loop
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    I have the Version A AP print. I am in the US and will ship to the UK.  PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    Cool. Bingo lou!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Where abouts in u k. 
    I have both Manchester 2012 framed for sale. And some others. I know the chloe klausen was very sought after but i don't think they are very dear now according to my friend who is a collector now. Face book has groups for posters. I don't use faceless book. So im out of the loop
    Hey, I’m in the uk and am looking to bulk up my collection, I’d be interested to know what else you’ve got for sale, pm if you’d rather.
  • Options
     Sent Ln thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    gvilliangvillian Clarks Summit, PA Posts: 118
    Have EV London ‘17 Klausen AP print; shipping from US; PM if interested 
  • Options
    emlovesrocknrollemlovesrocknroll Montjean Posts: 149
    Hi, I have the EV London Mumford if you're still interested. It's the show edition. If I sell it, it would be for a price close to its value on the market. I'm in France BTW.
    EV Firenze Rocks Festival, Florence, Italy, June 24th 2017
    Pearl Jam European Tour, London, England, UK, June 18th, 2018
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    :hang_loose:
  • Options
    emlovesrocknrollemlovesrocknroll Montjean Posts: 149
     :) 
    EV Firenze Rocks Festival, Florence, Italy, June 24th 2017
    Pearl Jam European Tour, London, England, UK, June 18th, 2018
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    bwick21 said:
    I have the Version A AP print. I am in the US and will ship to the UK.  PM me if you are interested.
    Beauty