• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 8,920
    Try playing Alvin & The Chipmunks at a slower speed
  • JOEJOEJOE said:
    Try playing Alvin & The Chipmunks at a slower speed
    Frightening.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitarPosts: 7,754
    I really like that funky version of Jolene 
    Chicago 1&2-18 Cork-EV-17 Chicago 1&2-16 Miami-16 Ft. Lauderdale-16 New York City(Colbert,Sound Check,Show)-15 Moline-14 Detroit-14 Amsterdam 1&2-14 Chicago-13 Noblesville-10 Grand Rapids-06 Grand Rapids-04 Auburn Hills-00 Auburn Hills-98 Toledo-96

Life is hard, that's why no one survives

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 41,037
    Yes! I think it's a massive improvement over what it sounds like at regular speed! hmm... perhaps I can become a Dolly Parton fan as long as I just listen to her on that setting, lol. 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 11,511
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yes! I think it's a massive improvement over what it sounds like at regular speed! hmm... perhaps I can become a Dolly Parton fan as long as I just listen to her on that setting, lol. 
    Blasphemy!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 12,338
    Oh my, Back in Black sounds like Black Sabbath with satan as the singer.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,586
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Blasphemy!

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 23,781
    "Jolene" and the AC/DC are brilliant.  I had no idea they would sound so cool.  And the Melanie number, flat out trippy.

Nice!
    "Regret is the worse human emotion. If you had taken another road, you might have fallen off a cliff. I'm content."
    -William Shatner
    M.I.T.S.

These are pretty good too:

Now careful here!...

"Regret is the worse human emotion. If you had taken another road, you might have fallen off a cliff. I'm content."
    -William Shatner
    M.I.T.S.

Machine vs machine.  Who will win this contest?

-William Shatner
    M.I.T.S.

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 12,338
    brianlux said:

Now careful here!...

Espresso record player.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    The record player video doesn't work here but it is insanely funny.  Google "Extreme Speed Record Player" and go to videos and check it out.  I watched it last night while my wife was asleep and I almost busted a gut trying not to laugh loudly.  Crazy!

-William Shatner
    M.I.T.S.

• FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WAPosts: 12,124