Live 2018: Europe Tour

13468954

Comments

  • knkkknkk Posts: 19
    knkk said:
    edvedd said:
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    Hope that you have right and all 10C members can have priority for tickets ;)
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?


    Renew on 30 November and you should be ok.
    Renew after 30 November and you're ok for future tours announced before 30 November 2018.

    The good news is that anyone can try for someone's extra ticket.
    Hello,
    my girl made The new subscription on 30 and from 30 Is a new member Of Ten Club.
    she cannot make entries for tickets...... Someone can help?
    Does anyone can please Help?
    Ten Club MEMBER ACTIVE From 30 November that cannot make entries for tickets........
    Why????
  • knkkknkk Posts: 19
    PV66613 said:
    Does anyone know if I'm able to cancel my original entry and then resubmit with a new entry? I would like to edit my choices. 
    You can cancel and make a new one
  • js261067js261067 Posts: 11
    After the poster debacle at Hammersmith for EV it would be amazing if we could pre-order a poster to be collected on the night. Would also help them predict demand. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 37,930
    knkk said:
    knkk said:
    edvedd said:
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

    For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    Hope that you have right and all 10C members can have priority for tickets ;)
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?


    Renew on 30 November and you should be ok.
    Renew after 30 November and you're ok for future tours announced before 30 November 2018.

    The good news is that anyone can try for someone's extra ticket.
    Hello,
    my girl made The new subscription on 30 and from 30 Is a new member Of Ten Club.
    she cannot make entries for tickets...... Someone can help?
    Does anyone can please Help?
    Ten Club MEMBER ACTIVE From 30 November that cannot make entries for tickets........
    Why????
    Just email 10C and inquire. They'll help.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • knkkknkk Posts: 19
    Thanks
  • mdaryamdarya OhioPosts: 37
    Rome for me.  Can visit my brother who lives there.  His only show was when they opened for U2
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
  • mdaryamdarya OhioPosts: 37
    I know it's early in the pre sale, but surprised that GA odds are staying at 99% and reserved seating odds are dropping for many of the shows.  Is there something different about GA at these shows compared with the US?
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
  • cutzcutz Posts: 6,733
    lararennt said:
    cutz said:
    For shits & giggles, i just checked on Flights from the USA to London & the cheapest flight is $3,445?>WOW>I can't do that unless i hit the Jackpot Lottery.
    Where are you flying from? :) For example, there are round trip, direct flights from New York - London starting from 387$ (checked on Google flights)
    Philly. I just checked flights out of Newark , NJ and it's $732 and that's a Non-stop flight.
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 968
    mdarya said:
    I know it's early in the pre sale, but surprised that GA odds are staying at 99% and reserved seating odds are dropping for many of the shows.  Is there something different about GA at these shows compared with the US?
    Bigger GA areas in Europe. Arenas have full floor GA vs US arena just up front.  Stadiums have the full field GA.  

  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 1,190
    edited December 2
    I hope you all can get where you need to be. Its an amazing feeling that fills me with excitement as i remember doing all of this when i was more fortunate.
    So remember breathe every second of the whole experience in . It will stay with you forever and if anyone is in two minds, say yes. Don't think . Say yes.
    Bon voyage have a beer for me and make as many new friends as possible.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • afaridafarid Posts: 174
    Man just renewed my membership this morning. And then I see I am not eligible for the draw. Damn one day late. Ticket master it is. Holland and London And the fucking WORLD CUP!!!!!!!
    Toronto 03, 05, 06, 09
    Montreal 03, 05
    Kitchener 03
    Ottawa 05
    New Jersey 06
    Chicago 07
    Washington DC 08
    NYC 08
    EDDIE 08
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Pisa, ItalyPosts: 66
    El said:
    Just noticed that Krakow and Berlin are beautifully set between the World Cup Matches :D

    The summer look to be pretty great!
    There will be the world cup next year?..
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk SwedenPosts: 3,334
    Annafalk said:
    This is such great super fun news !!! I’m having problems with the ticket system but I hope I will get help from the Ten club !
    A big thank you to Ten Club, now I’m also in the lottery !!!  :) This is the best club ever !!!!
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,059
    Olivavu said:
    those prices are obscene

    Totally agree with you old son 
    Don’t buy any then :).. Lol touche lol 

    TigaSefi said:
    People seems to think it $225 for one ticket!! How are you reading this wrong ? It is $225 for two tickets which is about right.Still 
  • Anyone recall from previous tours in Europe whether additional dates will be sold first through Ten Club before general sale? I expect a second date in Amsterdam (just based on previous PJ and EV solo tours and the gap between the Amsterdam show and Pinkpop) and I can not go to the show on the 12th because I will already go to a Guns N’ Roses show in Germany.
  • Mr. MojoMr. Mojo SwedenPosts: 7
    Does anyone know if there will be any "presale" codes released to 10C members? Not talking about the "lottery".
  • ElEl Posts: 69
    Cosimo82 said:
    El said:
    Just noticed that Krakow and Berlin are beautifully set between the World Cup Matches :D

    The summer look to be pretty great!
    There will be the world cup next year?..
    I saw you are from Italy, so now not sure if this is meant to be a joke/trick question, or if you are honestly asking... Sorry :D

    The plane prices from Krakow - Berlin increased in price by around 40 USD within a few hours after the shows were announced. Crazy.
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • moonandstarsmoonandstars UKPosts: 46
    Quick tip guys. You can book accommodation on booking.com where you pay on arrival and free cancellation. Whenever in travelling for a gig I book my hotel on there and then cancel if I can't get tickets. 
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • Any one having problems actually getting the tickets. I'm stuck on billing and nothing happens???
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk SwedenPosts: 3,334
    Any one having problems actually getting the tickets. I'm stuck on billing and nothing happens???
    For me the problem was I had to open my card for internet transactions, maybe you have some safe limits on your card that needs to be opened?
  • I have put in for Amsterdam. Will actually be cheaper to get and stay there from the North of England, than it would be to go to London. What do people think about a second date in Amsterdam being a possibility?
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 771
    I have put in for Amsterdam. Will actually be cheaper to get and stay there from the North of England, than it would be to go to London. What do people think about a second date in Amsterdam being a possibility?
    Yeah, I've put in for Amsterdam, Krakow, and Berlin because they're mostly cheaper to get to and stay there than it is for me to come from Blackpool to London. It's crazy.

    I think a second Amsterdam show is highly likely, but as usual they'll announce it 1 minute after the general sale begins next week.
    Larry David is the hero we need... now more than ever.
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? ЯussiaPosts: 280
    guys, based on your experience, how long PJ are playing on festivals? Is it a full show, or just one hour or so?
  • The Rock said:
    I have put in for Amsterdam. Will actually be cheaper to get and stay there from the North of England, than it would be to go to London. What do people think about a second date in Amsterdam being a possibility?
    Yeah, I've put in for Amsterdam, Krakow, and Berlin because they're mostly cheaper to get to and stay there than it is for me to come from Blackpool to London. It's crazy.

    I think a second Amsterdam show is highly likely, but as usual they'll announce it 1 minute after the general sale begins next week.
    Cheers mate. Cant frickin wait.
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 928
    PJNB said:
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
    Still trying to sort that out. I was thinking either that leg or the Amsterdam/London leg. I only speak English, so I'm a bit hesitant to travel to non-English speaking places, especially solo.
    Don't be hesitant about going to non-English speaking countries. I came to Europe PJ tour in 2012 from Australia all by myself and did only non-English speaking countries, and it was great. There will always be a tonne of PJ fans around if you get stuck. All European cities in the tour are tourist-friendly regardless.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

    Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Micheyb21Micheyb21 Bournemouth, EnglandPosts: 74
    London or Amsterdam? What's the venue like? It just seems like it'll be cheaper to get there from North of UK to Amsterdam than london.
    Ziggo is an awesome venue - i would totally go Amsterdam over London
    2000 - Cardiff, Wales
    2006 - Paris, France
    2011 - Toronto 2, Canada
    2013 - Wrigley, Chicago, USA
    2014 - Amsterdam 1, Netherlands
    2014 - Milton Keynes, England
    2016 - MSG 1, NYC, USA
    2016 - MSG 2, NYC, USA

    2017 - London 2, England. Ed solo
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Pisa, ItalyPosts: 66
    El said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    El said:
    Just noticed that Krakow and Berlin are beautifully set between the World Cup Matches :D

    The summer look to be pretty great!
    There will be the world cup next year?..
    I saw you are from Italy, so now not sure if this is meant to be a joke/trick question, or if you are honestly asking... Sorry :D

    The plane prices from Krakow - Berlin increased in price by around 40 USD within a few hours after the shows were announced. Crazy.
    Unluckly a joke...but italian team known of PJ eu tour so they let us saved money for the tour  =) 
    I'm gonna to support your team enjoying the tour!!
    i go for 8shows!! A’dam,london1, Italy, berlin,ben,madrid yeeah
  • I hope you all can get where you need to be. Its an amazing feeling that fills me with excitement as i remember doing all of this when i was more fortunate.
    So remember breathe every second of the whole experience in . It will stay with you forever and if anyone is in two minds, say yes. Don't think . Say yes.
    Bon voyage have a beer for me and make as many new friends as possible.
    Thanks so much for these kind words! Experiencing PJ live (especially in Italy) has been one of the best experiences in my life! There is just something in the air... <3 I'll have a beer for you in Padova! Cheers
    Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around...

  • MoemaiMoemai The NetherlandsPosts: 305
    See you in Amsterdam and Berlin :D
  • how are people booking their flights already?  Do you find out straight away if you're successful on the pre-sale?
13468954
Sign In or Register to comment.