Options

Sleeping Beauty and non consensual kissing

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

Comments

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    People should devote their efforts to something that will actually make positive changes in this world. 
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yeah, I wouldn't bother thinking about it at all.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    As an insomniac, non-attractive member of society I take great offence at the name 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Am I doing this right?
  • Options
    ^^^^ =)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543

As an insomniac, non-attractive member of society I take great offence at the name 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Am I doing this right?
    Ha!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    oh jesus. just gotta take it to the extreme other end, i suppose. so. fucking. dumb. how about TEACH YOUR KIDS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FANTASY AND REALITY FIRST, HUH?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
    And what about that one where the lady kisses the frog?!   Beastly!

It is a bit odd how we teach children all this weird make-believe stuff.  I guess myths play some kind of roll though I've never been real clear on that one.

And the thing is, turn kids loose to make up their own stories and you really get some wild stuff.  Those are often even more interesting and creative stories.  My nephews used to go on verbal "adventures" where one would start the story and they would take turns making it up as they went. Sometimes these adventures went on for a long time!   

oh jesus. just gotta take it to the extreme other end, i suppose. so. fucking. dumb. how about TEACH YOUR KIDS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FANTASY AND REALITY FIRST, HUH?
    Absolutely!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.