Sold. PJ 98 E. Rutherford & New York

densandensan Posts: 120
edited October 14 in Lost Dogs

Thank you all...I got the poster from a friend that went to all 3 shows in 98. The poster is not a signed or numbered AP, and sorry but I do not want to trade. The Expressobeans average price has not been updated for a few years, so you will need to look at the price history. The last 5 posters sold for approximately 650.00, 499.00, 267.00, 400.00, and 399.99. To see the price history, you will need to sign in to Expressobeans. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1573 I am asking for 489.50 plus the cost of shipping. It breaks down as $475.00 plus $14.50 for the PayPal fees. I will ship it however you want it shipped. It has been stored flat and is in excellent condition. I never hung it up, stored in a climate controlled home, smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. I am happy to provide pictures. The price is firm and fair. I will do my best to respond to any inquiries tonight sometime after work.Thanks for your time. Dennis

Dennis
Someone can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 10,121
    PMd

• Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark DenverPosts: 390
    Bump for a great seller!!!  Buy with confidence!
    102 Shows and counting
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 249
    Is this still available?
  • densandensan Posts: 120
    Thanks for the bump RID. He is a great buyer. Helpful and super fast.  Mattchew, I will know shortly. Waiting and then a few asked before you too. I will let you know either way. Thanks for asking.
    Dennis
    Someone can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.