Options

Sold. PJ 98 E. Rutherford & New York

densandensan Posts: 563
edited October 2017 in Lost Dogs

Thank you all...I got the poster from a friend that went to all 3 shows in 98. The poster is not a signed or numbered AP, and sorry but I do not want to trade. The Expressobeans average price has not been updated for a few years, so you will need to look at the price history. The last 5 posters sold for approximately 650.00, 499.00, 267.00, 400.00, and 399.99. To see the price history, you will need to sign in to Expressobeans. http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1573 I am asking for 489.50 plus the cost of shipping. It breaks down as $475.00 plus $14.50 for the PayPal fees. I will ship it however you want it shipped. It has been stored flat and is in excellent condition. I never hung it up, stored in a climate controlled home, smoke free, and has not been subjected to any sunlight. I am happy to provide pictures. The price is firm and fair. I will do my best to respond to any inquiries tonight sometime after work.Thanks for your time. Dennis

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• Options
    PMd

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    Bump for a great seller!!!  Buy with confidence!
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Is this still available?
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Thanks for the bump RID. He is a great buyer. Helpful and super fast.  Mattchew, I will know shortly. Waiting and then a few asked before you too. I will let you know either way. Thanks for asking.
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.