Options

SOLD St Louis 2014 Popeye

3days3days Posts: 1,152
edited August 2017 in Lost Dogs
Looking for the Ebeans 6 month average of $100.00 shipped. Will ship outside of US with additional charge.

SOLD

Post edited by 3days on

Comments

• Options
    pt159835pt159835 indiana Posts: 68
    Pm sent
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    nicknyr15 said:
    Make it happen Cap'n
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    I just can't swing a $100 right now. Argh. Thanks for looking out guys!!!

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    edited August 2017
    Great price OP, the ebeans average calculators aren't accurate anymore by the way.

The last three sold have averaged more than $150 with the most recent being $199.99.

Congrats to whomever scored this for $100!!
    Post edited by front spacer on
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Great price OP, the ebeans average calculators aren't accurate anymore by the way.

The last three sold have averaged more than $150 with the most recent being $199.99.

Comgrats to whomever scored this for $100!!
    Yep.  EBeans averages have been junk for months.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Ebeans is always low it seems
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I've got some prints that need new homes. If Ebeans is not reliable, and there is no data on ebay, how are you pricing? List and drop the price if I get ridiculed?
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    I've got some prints that need new homes. If Ebeans is not reliable, and there is no data on ebay, how are you pricing? List and drop the price if I get ridiculed?
    ebeans is a good place to start, but do your own calculation of the recent average.  The 6 mo avg on ebeans doesn't always reflect the actual sales, even if the recent sales are actually shown.  Also check ebay to make sure that all of the recent sales have been included.  and check on here and Facebook to see what has been happening with the prints in question.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Surprised this one has become desirable. There was an awful lot of talk at the show about how ugly this poster is :)
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539

You can look at the price history on Ebeans and see what people have entered and what date.  The Ebeans 6 month averages are just not calculating correctly (a website problem).  If no Ebay completed sales history then you could search the board to see if people have sold and listed the price.  I'm not on Facebook so don't know what you could find in the poster groups. 

You could also ask some people on here you respect and see what they think would be reasonable. 

Or just list them for what you are willing to part with them for!  It takes two to make a transaction work.

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    Sarava said:
    Surprised this one has become desirable. There was an awful lot of talk at the show about how ugly this poster is :)
    I agree but when you see it in person it blows away any image you see online. 
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    edited August 2017
    I love this poster. Great buy
    much better then the Toronto bluto poster
    Post edited by DavidD on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    nicknyr15 said:
    Sarava said:
    Yeah, I did buy it at the show. I liked the varnish effects as I recall. It's still in the poster tube since the day of the show. I'm not selling mine though, I may someday want to hang it.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Sarava said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Sarava said:
    Yeah, I did buy it at the show. I liked the varnish effects as I recall. It's still in the poster tube since the day of the show. I'm not selling mine though, I may someday want to hang it.
    Best get that in a flat file sooner rather than later. 
    www.cluthelee.com