EV Hot Stove Boston 4/29 Event Poster: 100% proceeds benefit Foundation To Be Named Later

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
EV Hot Stove Boston 4/29 Event Poster: 100% proceeds benefit Foundation To Be Named Later

Anyone have interest in these event posters? They were from the fund-raiser Hot Stove show EV played at in Boston recently. 100% of the proceeds will go to the same exact charity that EV helped raise funds for that night (FTBNL).
These will be numbered out of 1-70 (not signed)
11 x 17 in size
28 posters left
$45 shipped and First Come/First Served. No exchanges/refunds etc. 
These posters are coming directly from the charity in hopes of making a few more $ for their fundraising purposes.
Friends/Family payment. PM me for the PayPal address (it is not my PayPal etc)
US buyers for now please (apologies to my international friends as i'm not the one doing the shipping)
-EV

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Beauty. Ed's signature would look terrific in the middle of that baseball guitar pick! 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    100 Pacer said:
    Beauty. Ed's signature would look terrific in the middle of that baseball guitar pick! 
    THIS!!^^
    28 still available and these are NOT signed by EV lol
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    edited May 2017
    Dave, how much to get Ed to sign in the middle of that baseball guitar pick? ha ha ha!

This is a beautiful poster, though. Love the classic, simple look. Somebody did some nice work on this one.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
    Washed said:
    Dave, how much to get Ed to sign in the middle of that baseball guitar pick? ha ha ha!

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Any chance they still have some from the 2015 Chicago show? Missed out on them and would be interested in buying one from each event.
    tschav said:
    Any chance they still have some from the 2015 Chicago show? Missed out on them and would be interested in buying one from each event.
    i have no idea unfortunately
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    tschav said:
    I bought a few at the show in 2015 and went back to grab another for a friend and they said they were sold out.  I don't think too many were made for that gig.  
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Sweet! These no international shipping jams .. are tearing me apart! :p

demetrios said:

dude you know you can always send something to me and i will ship back to you 
    demetrios said:

dude you know you can always send something to me and i will ship back to you 
    Ah yeah? Then hook a brother out. I would love one of these. Thank you! :) 
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    Where can I get one of these?
    Jed said:
    Where can I get one of these?
    PM is your friend. I will send you one now LOL
    EV
    Bump! :)
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    Awesome! Had I made it to the show I would be all over this. 

Stick tap for ElwayVedder! 
    still some left!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
     =) 
    Bump! :)
    posters are starting to ship! sorry for any delays as the charity took a bit to get them to us
    bump as a few are left