Options

***Small or Exotic Animals Pet Thread***

2»

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827

brianlux said:

When I lived up in Cedar Grove I there was a wolf spider named Ralph who lived in my bathroom for several months. He was free to come and go as he pleased so I'm not sure that counts as "pet". But we did have some good conversations, me on the can, him up on the wall.

lol I had a spider that lived in a burnt out electric socket. He would come out everyday in the morning and climb up on the arm the couch and do
    'Push ups while we watched the early morning news. I would drink my coffee.. the spider would do push ups. When I turned off the tv to go to work, he'd go back into his little receptacle.. I called him Fred.
    Then.. Ace ate him one day.. just watched him do push ups.. all intent, head cocked.. then he just licked him up and ate him.. poor Fred..
    I was afraid from the start that Fred would come to a bad end.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722

brianlux said:

When I lived up in Cedar Grove I there was a wolf spider named Ralph who lived in my bathroom for several months. He was free to come and go as he pleased so I'm not sure that counts as "pet". But we did have some good conversations, me on the can, him up on the wall.

lol I had a spider that lived in a burnt out electric socket. He would come out everyday in the morning and climb up on the arm the couch and do
    'Push ups while we watched the early morning news. I would drink my coffee.. the spider would do push ups. When I turned off the tv to go to work, he'd go back into his little receptacle.. I called him Fred.
    Spider push ups! Haha! That's cool, Tree! :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722

brianlux said:

Then.. Ace ate him one day.. just watched him do push ups.. all intent, head cocked.. then he just licked him up and ate him.. poor Fred..
    Awwwwwwww!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Awwwwwwww!
    It was so quick.. i
    Just sat there like, " you jerk! You ATE Fred!" My sister just laughed.. poor poor Fred.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Spiders as friends... Are y'all crazy? Keep them things away from me!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!