Options

Easy Street Records X Pearl Jam Pop-up shop officially opens today!

124»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,851
    demetrios said:
    Anyone know if they are still giving out those freebie posters when you purchase a Pearl Jam item at Easy Street? 

I don't think so, I went the day of and didn't get a poster.
    Strange. Had a friend stop by the next day Matt posted an image of the prints they were giving away for those who purchase a PJ item.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I have both. MOV sounds great.  The original is cool cuz its one of those rare Vinyl Films Cameron Crowe releases so yeah just the collectible part of it (1,000 made i think) and the 7" single 
    MOV is near identical tho

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    I have both. MOV sounds great.  The original is cool cuz its one of those rare Vinyl Films Cameron Crowe releases so yeah just the collectible part of it (1,000 made i think) and the 7" single 
    MOV is near identical tho

Cool. Thanks for the comparison.  And yeah, it's 1000 like you said.  300 on the picture disc.  It's definitely an album worth owning.  It's the best 7 minutes of music ever.  
  • Options
    How much are they selling the Vault vinyls @ Easy Street Records?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    edited May 2017
    demetrios said:
    Two bills I believe, for the DC.  Monkee sent me some photos with prices last week.  They seem to be priced at about 80% of the Discogs type pricing.  
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    demetrios said:
    Last time I went I didn't see anymore DC. The other 3 were $100 each, I believe. 
  • Options

• Options
    bigjilm said:
    demetrios said:
    Last time I went I didn't see anymore DC. The other 3 were $100 each, I believe. 
    Thanks! I'm ISO Vault 6 on vinyl.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

• Options
    JakeN7JakeN7 Posts: 57
    I'll be in Seattle in a couple of weeks.. anyone know when the pop up is over?