EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2017 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

1232426282933

Comments

  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 778
    edited March 29
    branscop said:

    Still looking for a pair of May 29 Amsterdam tix. Have an extra pair of May 30 10C tix. Maybe a three way deal with two others with May 29 tix looking for singles?

    I need one spare for May 30
    Post edited by Air23 on
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 970
    Thanks Fab- I saw your post and thought maybe some three way plan could get us all what we need..
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    Hello out there!
    I have two EV hardcopy-tickets for May 27, Amsterdam. Ordered today and they will be send to me in the coming next two weeks.
    Black Box Row 8 and Black Box Row 28 (each pricecategory 1: 135€).
    I want to trade one against a May 29 ticket and the other against a May 30 ticket.
    Black Box and/or Tribune will be ok. Tribune pricecategory 2 (108,90€) is also ok with difference payed.
    PM please. Greetings from germany.
    Frank
    P.S. I would also buy a hardcopy May 29 or May 30 ticket.
  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 778
    edited April 2
    I am looking for 2 tenclub tickets level 1 Taormina.
    Post edited by Air23 on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    D.Frank said:

    Hello out there!
    I have two EV hardcopy-tickets for May 27, Amsterdam. Ordered today and they will be send to me in the coming next two weeks.
    Black Box Row 8 and Black Box Row 28 (each pricecategory 1: 135€).
    I want to trade one against a May 29 ticket and the other against a May 30 ticket.
    Black Box and/or Tribune will be ok. Tribune pricecategory 2 (108,90€) is also ok with difference payed.
    PM please. Greetings from germany.
    Frank
    P.S. I would also buy a hardcopy May 29 or May 30 ticket.

    ***Tickets are now in my hands!!!***

  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 904
    Can someone direct me to the most detailed seating chart for AFAS Live in Amsterdam? It's driving me nuts that I can't seem to find one. Thanks!
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    Rossum20 said:

    Can someone direct me to the most detailed seating chart for AFAS Live in Amsterdam? It's driving me nuts that I can't seem to find one. Thanks!

    http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/bob-dylan-and-his-band-tickets/179295?language=en-us
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 904
    D.Frank said:

    Rossum20 said:

    Can someone direct me to the most detailed seating chart for AFAS Live in Amsterdam? It's driving me nuts that I can't seem to find one. Thanks!

    http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/bob-dylan-and-his-band-tickets/179295?language=en-us
    Thanks!!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 5,696
    Is it hard to get tickets to the Berlin show?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • Almost 150 Euro for the Amsterdam presale tickets. That is an insane price! Rip off tickets and Glen Hansard singing 'Falling Slowly' are keeping me away from this tour.
  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 778
    Still looking for one spare 10c ticket Amsterdam, 30 May
  • Air23Air23 RomaPosts: 778
    For sale: 2 tenclub tickets for Amsterdam, 27 May
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    Need 1 Ticket for May 30!
    PM please and greetings
  • ML141971ML141971 Posts: 2
    For sale: one 10c ticket for AMS May 29.
    PM. Tx
  • SS94569SS94569 Posts: 24
    For Sale, I have 2 tickets for Cork 11/06/17, Block B. Selling for face value. Pm if interested
  • radarradar Posts: 545
    Have 1 spare TC tix for Dublin. Pls pm
  • arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 379
    One ticket for sale. Amsterdam 30 May blackbox hardcopy pm me
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    edited April 8
    .
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    edited April 8
    .
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    edited April 9
    .
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 94
    Hello out there!
    I have for sale hardcopy tickets (each pricecategory2: 108,90€ + fees):
    May 27 Tribune Row 10 Seat 33
    May 29 Balkon Row 7 Seat 69
    May 30 Balkon Row 9 Seat 49
    PM please and greetings from germany
    Frank
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 970
    Extra pair together for Amsterdam on May 29th. Face value. PM me.
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 1,713
    branscop said:

    Extra pair together for Amsterdam on May 29th. Face value. PM me.

    If only
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 970
    do it
  • AngieFoxAngieFox Posts: 11
    Air23 said:

    I am looking for 2 tenclub tickets level 1 Taormina.

    I have a pair of night 2 Taormina level 1 for sale. They aren't Ten Club because it was an added show after the drawing.



  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 1,434
    edited April 12
    AngieFox said:

    Air23 said:

    I am looking for 2 tenclub tickets level 1 Taormina.

    I have a pair of night 2 Taormina level 1 for sale. They aren't Ten Club because it was an added show after the drawing.



    Angie where is the location of these seats (row and seat)?
    Post edited by PJNB on
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • radarradar Posts: 545
    1 TC tix for Dublin show avaliable. Pls pm
  • Nd276802Nd276802 Tegelen Posts: 18
    There are some tickets available on Ticketmaster for all shows in Amsterdam.
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I+II 2012, Amsterdam I EV, Amsterdam I+II 2014, Berlin 2014
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 1,713
    branscop said:

    do it

    Need the warden's number? You clear it and I'm there!
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 1,434
    Here is some info for those going to Firenze Rocks in Italy.

    firenze.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/04/12/news/la_grande_estate_rock_c_e_anche_lo_spazio_bambini-162823550/

    In the pic you can see the difference between the inner circle and regular GA. The inner circle holds a max of 8000 people.




    Some quick notes from the link

    - gates open at 12:00 but the first act does not come on until 17:00.
    - Eddie Vedder does not come on until 22:30 due to fireworks in the city.
    - that means 3 acts with 5 and a half hours in between when the first one starts and the last one starts. I am guessing we are getting 3 hours combined from Glen and The Cranberries that leaves at least 2 and a half hours of waiting around in between acts.
    - no entry with bottles, backpacks, food, umbrellas
    - you can not buy food with money but instead, need to buy tokens
    - Will Call opens up at 9:00
    - Sounds like there is going to be some great food here. Sandwiches, hot dogs but also ethnic specialities, vegan dishes, vegetarian and gluten. Visarno Arena gastronomic treats varied and quality, with a focus on Tuscan cuisine.
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
Sign In or Register to comment.