Options

Hilarious product/restaurant reviews.

deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
edited February 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
When SD#s texted me to read this review, I knew that it had to be good. There have to be more hilarious reviews like this one. Go! Search! Post! Please don't post product links. I wanna keep this bad boy thread open, please.

Sweet baby Jesus, this thing is like a rabid shark for your disgusting, horned man feet.
By R---D-- September 9, 2013

I am 40. I am male. I trim my toenails when they punch through my socks or my wife complains that I'm shredding the sheets. I have never removed a callus. I didn't even know what calluses were until mine got to the point that I could hardly walk from the pain of having quarter inch stalagmites of dead skin driving into my feet. I lost a bet with my wife and had to go get a pedicure, which was a total waste of 50 bucks getting a slimy foot rub from a high school dropout that looked like she was going to barf. So after that little gem of an experience I shopped around a bit and bought this bad boy, as per the Tribe of Amazon's reviews. In Amazon we trust.

First of all let's get the griping over with: this should be jet black with a skull-and-crossbones, not chocolate brown. Power tools should all be black. A death motif is always a plus. This sucker should come with hardware for mounting it in your garage, or better yet a black holster you can strap to your leg. Because it's far more dangerous than any pistol. Han Solo could outshoot Greedo with this thing.

Like all men, I tossed the instructions in the trash, whipped off my socks, and started filing away. The first thing I noticed was that a) it didn't hurt, and b) I was grinding off an unbelievable amount of dead skin. Because it didn't hurt I decided it was defective and started furiously sawing back and forth. Grind, grind, grind, and now skin was flying like dust from a bandsaw. That was more like it. After about 30 minutes on each foot I had the kind of beautiful, pink baby feet that fetishists dream about. Chucked the meat dust into the garbage, took a shower, and thought nothing of it as I went to bed.

I'm pretty sure the next morning I awoke to the shrill from the smoke alarm going off. Did you know your feet can spontaneously combust? My beautiful pink piggies looked like denuded Vienna sausages. My heels were blood red and inflamed. I could hardly make it to the first aid kit. I wound up slathering about a gallon of Vaseline on each, wishing I had BP around to dump an oil spill on me. Through sheer manly perseverance (read: screaming profanity and crying like a wee girl) I was able to get socks and shoes on, despite my wife's humiliating laughter. I spent two crippling days hobbled to my desk at work and trying to walk as little as possible. Mornings and evenings meant more Vaseline and trips to the grocery store for econo vats of the stuff. By the way, standing in the express checkout with a pained expression while buying huge containers of Vaseline and a baguette your wife asked you to pick up is a great way to strike up a conversation with folks. Made some good friends, yes sir.

TL;DR: this thing works. It's like a chainsaw for your feet. Just shave a little off at a time, and do it over the course of a few nights and not one sitting.
4,424 people found this helpful
2014: Cincinnati
2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
Post edited by deadendp on

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Search for "Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears 5LB Bag Amazon Reviews" and you'll find a string of world class masterpiece reviews. Apparently one shouldn't consume these in any quantity unless you're really trying to cleanse. Here are just the first two:

Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

PS: When I ordered these, the warnings and disclaimers and legalese were NOT posted. I'm not a moron. Also, not sure why so many people assume I'm a man. I am a woman. We poop too. Of course, our poop sparkles and smells like a walk in a meadow of wildflowers. Thanks for all the great comments. I've been enjoying reading them and so glad that the horror show I experienced from snacking on these has at least made some people smile.

3.0 out of 5 starsThe cockroach of candy
    ByAmazon Customeron February 1, 2014
    Verified Purchase
    These things just won't die. First off, they taste oh so good, if not better than the sugar-ful variety. That's their Trojan horse, their saccharine camouflage.

Like variable APR, they draw you in as little transactions seem innocuous. Until you decide to splurge.

As you chew them, you can almost hear them laughing, amused at your pointless mastication. Despite your best efforts, it quickly becomes clear that they have taken up residence, intact, in your stomach, snaking their way up your trachea and down through your intestines; transforming your body into a fruity gelatinous injected creepy crawler (TM) mold.

Get ready.

This residency is only temporary. Like a high profile hotel guest gone off the rails, they'll stay long enough to party all night, wake up those in adjacent rooms and thoroughly trash your metaphorical digestive presidential suite, until they amble (still impossibly standing) out the lobby doors of your bowels in a slow trickle with the other guests much like on the Monday morning of a three day holiday weekend.

One by one, still fully intact, they will exit with what seems like all of your bodily fluids, as if your colon was a crowded water slide on a hot summer's day. What's that? The slide is closing? Weather in the area you say? Sweet relief. Until the clouds part and the deluge of traffic continues, once again turning your sphincter into an intersection in Mumbai.

When you've fully populated your septic system with these (again fully intact and kicking) gummy nomads, you'll begin to question your choices the previous night and throughout your life (you have got some considerable alone time to fill) as you sit, ravaged, staring into the void.

As the sun oozes over the horizon, marking the end of the porcelain reign of terror, you'll mindlessly eat some more, only to be interrupted by a mad dash to the facilities. Now Facebook status worthy, you remind yourself to check your weight after this round and do a mental inventory of the toilet paper on hand.

Finally, 30 contiguous minutes pass without a biological ELE. The gummy roaches already regrouping with the strength of their Lycacine bomb shelter exterior, scurry to the hell from whence they came as the light grows stronger. You decide not to make any plans that involve areas without readily available rest rooms for the rest of the day until your Amazon review is cut short by a low, progressive rumble ....

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    OMG!!! That is soooo hilarious!'
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I remember on amazon for 50 shades of gray... someone wrote a review titled: if diarrhea had an asshole, this book would be spewing out of it
  • Options
    DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan. 2012
    By Andrew
    This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream, 200 ml (Personal Care)
    Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Maroon colored bag of agony???? Hahahahaha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    And for whatever it is worth, I read the gummy bear thing before and just read it again. Tears are rolling down my face from laughing so hard. :rofl:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    deadendp said:

By Andrew
    This review is from: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream, 200 ml (Personal Care)
    Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
    Never mind the bollocks
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

deadendp said:

By Andrew

Never mind the bollocks
    Believe me, I thought of that.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    For a "relaxation capsule":

One drawback, when it was delivered the capsule had no bolt on the outside. But I’m handy, so I installed one.

I have been locking the wife and kids into the chamber from 7pm to 7am every evening, and boy am I relaxed. This really works.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,492
    Those are hilarious, thx for posting them
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    One of the greatest threads of all time! Hahahaha! Thx for starting this Amy/SD!
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    edited February 2017
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/246135/outstanding-amazon-reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/dp/B000KKNQBK/?tag=ohmy0c-20

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
    I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
    The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
    The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

• Options
    Longueuil said:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/246135/outstanding-amazon-reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/dp/B000KKNQBK/?tag=ohmy0c-20

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
    I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
    The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
    The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

This made me cry, I laughed so hard.
  • Options
    Missed that thread. Oops.
  • Options

• Options
    deadendp said:

Hahahahaha!!
  • Options
    Eric G.
    Yonkers, NY
    0 friends
    2 reviews
    1.0 star rating 10/24/2016
    Overpriced food, guy with the busted grill is a first class A-hole
  • Options

Steve
    Steve
    2 Reviews
    Jul 17, 2013POSITIVE Great fresh burritos and sauce 24 hours a day! Only downsides are that most of the time they don't speak English well, and the inside smells like a restroom. I can easily get over that for some grub.

Umm he must EAT while pooping, often..

Ps, trying to find their review where someone says, " you
    Know it's authentic Mexican, when there are things like.. 'Brown Pride' and
    'Fuck white people' scrawled in gang lettering across the bathroom walls. One of those.. eat before you become the next burrito , sort of establishments.. but whomever pissed them off last sure tasted delicious!"
  • Options
    I chopped out all of the store stocking details and give you this gem:
    I am waiting for the day that Walmart decides to put a bar in their stores. That would take people watching to the next level.
  • Options
    Every time I walk into this place a small piece of my soul dies.

However, it is really affordable. Oh, the sacrifices we make in life for cheap deodorant and cereal. tsk.tsk.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I've read the gummy bears ones before. I hadn't read the foot one though - I read it out loud to Mr. E and we were both screaming out loud. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Enkidu said:

I've read the gummy bears ones before. I hadn't read the foot one though - I read it out loud to Mr. E and we were both screaming out loud. Brilliant.

I read the Veet one to a friend, and we laughed so hard we cried!
  • Options
    Another must read..

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core™ or Dri-Weave™ absorbency, I’d probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I’d certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can’t tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there’s a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from “the curse”? I’m guessing you haven’t. Well, my “time of the month” is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I’ll be transformed into what my husband likes to call “an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.” Isn’t the human body amazing?

As brand manager in the feminine-hygiene division, you’ve no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers’ monthly visits from Aunt Flo. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it’s a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend’s testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey’s Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy! The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in capri pants. Which brings me to the reason for my letter..
    Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: “Have a Happy Period.”

Are you fucking kidding me?

What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness—actual smiling, laughing happiness—is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you’re some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything “happy” about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlúa and lock yourself in your house just so you don’t march down to the local Walgreens armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory. For the love of God, pull your head out, man. If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn’t it make more sense to say something that’s actually pertinent, like “Put Down the Hammer” or “Vehicular Manslaughter Is Wrong”? Or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your accounting department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flexi-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bullshit. And that’s a promise I will keep. Always.

Best,

Wendi Aarons
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    Tree, I feel the same about inspiration messages on the tampon wrappers. :nuh_uh:
  • Options
    Right? That's what makes it so great! ( the letter).
  • Options
    Wendi Aarons fucking rocks.
  • Options

Another must read..

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core™ or Dri-Weave™ absorbency, I’d probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I’d certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can’t tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there’s a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from “the curse”? I’m guessing you haven’t. Well, my “time of the month” is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I’ll be transformed into what my husband likes to call “an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.” Isn’t the human body amazing?

As brand manager in the feminine-hygiene division, you’ve no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers’ monthly visits from Aunt Flo. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it’s a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend’s testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey’s Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy! The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in capri pants. Which brings me to the reason for my letter..
    Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: “Have a Happy Period.”

What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness—actual smiling, laughing happiness—is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you’re some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything “happy” about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlúa and lock yourself in your house just so you don’t march down to the local Walgreens armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory. For the love of God, pull your head out, man. If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn’t it make more sense to say something that’s actually pertinent, like “Put Down the Hammer” or “Vehicular Manslaughter Is Wrong”? Or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your accounting department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flexi-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bullshit. And that’s a promise I will keep. Always.

Best,

Wendi Aarons
    Austin, TX

wow
    It certainly sounds like she wrote this during her happy time.
  • Options

Another must read..

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

Best,

Wendi Aarons
    Austin, TX

wow
    It certainly sounds like she wrote this during her happy time.
    Or her "some people just don't fucking get it" time.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Oh man, Tree, that is the best. I love this line:

I can’t tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there’s a little F-16 in my pants.