Options

Hey PJ time to press your next record in Canada

UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    Or at Third Man's new plant in Detroit
    https://thirdmanrecords.com/news/third-man-pressing-to-open/
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,245
    That would be awesome to check out on opening day. Cool theyre opening to the public and selling limited edition presses.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,321
    I'm really enjoying the vinyl resurgence. I'm getting to fill in all of these gaps in my collection as vinyl was hard to find in the 90's (and alot of stuff didn't get pressed). That's awesome they're finding ways to press more vinyl :)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    Zod said:

I'm really enjoying the vinyl resurgence. I'm getting to fill in all of these gaps in my collection as vinyl was hard to find in the 90's (and alot of stuff didn't get pressed). That's awesome they're finding ways to press more vinyl :)

For sure! It's also inspiring people to sell old collections, since they can get more for them now, so the used bins have been better lately too, along with high newer album turnover (assuming you get there before all the additional buyers, of course).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata