Options

Who here actually voted in the POTUS race ?

Comments

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

P.S. I'm not going to argue this anymore. I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't put him in office. End of story.

If your voice was louder during your forever long election process things may have been different.
    You and countless others had plenty of time to not get President Trump elected.
    You failed bigley Dyer just like the others.
    I don't recall running for office, so I'm not sure what I failed at.
    Best to ignore Dyer.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    HAHAHHAHA this is killin me ! liberalism must be a mental illness, QUICK ! call the NUGE to prescribe some much needed therapy ! LOL !!!!!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

HAHAHHAHA this is killin me ! liberalism must be a mental illness, QUICK ! call the NUGE to prescribe some much needed therapy ! LOL !!!!!

You shouldn't poke fun at mental illness. The pig you worship has it.
  • Options

are you telling me you don't like bacon ? or you're a liberal ? good gracious !!!! both ??? what ever is this world coming to ????
    and you worship Clinton or Sanders ? .....don't tell me you're and advocate for muslim pedophile rights as well ????
    you my friend need some serious help allow me to call you a WAAAAMBULANCE !

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300

are you telling me you don't like bacon ? or you're a liberal ? good gracious !!!! both ??? what ever is this world coming to ????
    and you worship Clinton or Sanders ? .....don't tell me you're and advocate for muslim pedophile rights as well ????

Hey can you post the terrorist attacks that president Bafoon is talking about that don't get reported by the fake media ? Thanks I've been looking no luck so far !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Hey can you post the terrorist attacks that president Bafoon is talking about that don't get reported by the fake media ? Thanks I've been looking no luck so far !
    well then stop reading " fake " news Amigo LOL !
    actually if you want to read about muslim and liberal attacks you need go no further than your Facebook page, I just read a dandy yesterday about muslims beheading more Christians in broad day light but I'm sure that's all a lie.... after all it's a religion of love right ?
    and maybe you can find the muslim refugee reports in Europe of rapes and killing made by this loving group...again, probably not true.
    but anyway Jose there is plenty of " fake " news out there to read if you know where to find it and it's probably not going to be on main stream media.

and social media has been a buzz with videos of liberals beating up and harassing conservative's....usually young non violent types get the most of liberal violence and harassment, again probably fake news.
  • Options

actually if you want to read about muslim and liberal attacks you need go no further than your Facebook page, I just read a dandy yesterday about muslims beheading more Christians in broad day light but I'm sure that's all a lie.... after all it's a religion of love right ?
    and maybe you can find the muslim refugee reports in Europe of rapes and killing made by this loving group...again, probably not true.
    but anyway Jose there is plenty of " fake " news out there to read if you know where to find it and it's probably not going to be on main stream media.

and social media has been a buzz with videos of liberals beating up and harassing conservative's....usually young non violent types get the most of liberal violence and harassment, again probably fake news.
    Again can you post the terrorist attacks that have happened here in these United States of America that our fake media has not reported surely you must have the links to the attacks your messiah is talking about ? Just wanna read up on them ..
  • Options

Again can you post the terrorist attacks that have happened here in these United States of America that our fake media has not reported surely you must have the links to the attacks your messiah is talking about ? Just wanna read up on them ..
    you mean since 9/11 ? like maybe the gay slaughter in Florida ? or the business party slaughter in Riverside county ca. ? or maybe you remember the Boston marathon bombing ?
    you're going to have to be a little more clearer on your definition of Terrorist attacks your fake media has not reopened....and Jose if you'll remember it was your messiah who lost it the fourth quarter just like the Falcons LOL !

come on man you know the forth quarter joke was good ! ahahaha !

• Options

you mean since 9/11 ? like maybe the gay slaughter in Florida ? or the business party slaughter in Riverside county ca. ? or maybe you remember the Boston marathon bombing ?
    you're going to have to be a little more clearer on your definition of Terrorist attacks your fake media has not reopened....and Jose if you'll remember it was your messiah who lost it the fourth quarter just like the Falcons LOL !

No no post the links to the terrorist attacks that were committed by refugees turned terrorist here in these United States of America that president Bafoon says is not being reported by the media , your posting attacks that were reported I'm looking for attacks that have not been reported ? I'll wait patiently!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Nice third grade comeback. To answer all the questions you proposed: I love bacon. There is no such thing as "a liberal;" it's an adjective and I am more centrist than anything. Neither. I don't know what the future of the world holds. I worship no one. I do not advocate rights for convicted pedophiles regardless of race, creed, nationality, or religion (not sure what that has to do with anything...)
  • Options

Nice third grade comeback. To answer all the questions you proposed: I love bacon. There is no such thing as "a liberal;" it's an adjective and I am more centrist than anything. Neither. I don't know what the future of the world holds. I worship no one. I do not advocate rights for convicted pedophiles regardless of race, creed, nationality, or religion (not sure what that has to do with anything...)
    I was joking with you, but I'm glad you noticed a humorist reply.

Godfather.

• Options

No no post the links to the terrorist attacks that were committed by refugees turned terrorist here in these United States of America that president Bafoon says is not being reported by the media , your posting attacks that were reported I'm looking for attacks that have not been reported ? I'll wait patiently!
    give me time...it's not something I usually look for.
  • Options

Still waiting or are you rejoicing the secretary of education being confirmed !
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Free said:

Blah blah blah

Get over it already.

that's rich. the person responsible for the thread below is telling someone to get over it.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/261861/dem-party#latest
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I don't get the "3rd party voters are to blame" bullshit either. how about the massive percentages of people who didn't vote? or the people who, I don't know, VOTED FOR TRUMP?

Trump voters put Trump into office. that's how voting works. It was Hillary and her campaign's fault that she didn't get enough votes to win. case closed.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    and anyone implying that voting 3rd party is "voting your conscience" needs to get out of their tower. to imply that only 3rd party voting is who only anyone with morals would vote for is laughable.

many people thought Hillary was the right choice. many people thought Trump was the right choice. they voted "their conscience" too.

I have voted all 5 parties in canada. ALL 5. I regret none of them. they were who I thought was best for the country at the time. if you ever do anything different, you are doing it wrong. stop playing their game, and vote for who you want to vote for, no matter who that may be.

as I said a while back, and someone else stated recently, 3rd party candidates will never get any ground if people keep playing the 2 party game. the dems and republicans are counting on you to vote "the lesser of two evils" to keep their power in place.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

to be honest....I don't care if she makes it or not, I hear she's a hard ass and wild as far as her ideas for education go...but I really don't know.

• Options

to be honest....I don't care if she makes it or not, I hear she's a hard ass and wild as far as her ideas for education go...but I really don't know.

why wouldn't you care about the future of schooling for the next generation of your country?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

why wouldn't you care about the future of schooling for the next generation of your country?
    Exactly. This isn't a partisan issue. It's about providing for the many generations that will come long after we're gone.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

It's funny because millions of people have mental illness. It breaks up families, cuts careers short and too often ends in suicide. So I can see where you'd find humor and make light of it.

You're an awful person.
  • Options

It's funny because millions of people have mental illness. It breaks up families, cuts careers short and too often ends in suicide. So I can see where you'd find humor and make light of it.

You're an awful person.
    Equating being Liberal to having a mental illness is absolutely disgusting.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

You're an awful person.
    No shit.
    Godfather- I have bipolar 2 disorder, borderline personality disorder and am a recovering addict...please point out the humor in liberalism being a mental illness. As a liberal with multiple mental illnesses, I'm sure your intellect and professional background can shed light as to how it's so funny.
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

You're an awful person.
    No shit.
    Godfather- I have bipolar 2 disorder, borderline personality disorder and am a recovering addict...please point out the humor in liberalism being a mental illness. As a liberal with multiple mental illnesses, I'm sure your intellect and professional background can shed light as to how it's so funny.
    My 19 yr old daughter suffers from depression, anxiety and anorexia we're going thru hell but I'm never giving up on her I never laugh at any person with any disability ..
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    and my brother that is my best friend also has bipolar, depression, severe anxiety and is also a recovering addict.

where's your explanation, Godfather?
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

and my brother that is my best friend also has bipolar, depression, severe anxiety and is also a recovering addict.

where's you're explanation, Godfather?

Really bro I feel for him so much I actually get emotional thinking about it this battle is the toughest we have encountered as a family ! I'll keep your brother in my thoughts !
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

Really bro I feel for him so much I actually get emotional thinking about it this battle is the toughest we have encountered as a family ! I'll keep your brother in my thoughts !
    thanks, and I will keep your daughter & family in mine.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

That's a deal ! Thanks
  • Options

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

That's a deal ! Thanks
    you bet---and same goes for you, @ledvedderman
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

You're an awful person.
    :clap:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

mfc2006 said:

You're an awful person.
    No shit.
    good grief !

This discussion has been closed.