Yield Sticker up to $3250....Yikes!! :o
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,016
    leach7 said:

Yield Sticker up to $3250....Yikes!! :o

Damn!!!
  • Options
    Bids are over? So who were the lucky rich winners?
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Bidding ends Feb 24th....
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    leach7 said:

Hmm .. I don't see the listings on my mobile phone anymore. Shows only 10 items. None are Ed's.
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    I have the Handbid app. They are still on there...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    demetrios said:

leach7 said:

Hmm .. I don't see the listings on my mobile phone anymore. Shows only 10 items. None are Ed's.
    Select the EV items from the drop down menu.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:

demetrios said:

leach7 said:

Select the EV items from the drop down menu.
    Ah there they are. Thanks! Last time all came up on the main page.

The electric guitar is now at $10100. Mother of god!!!
  • Options
    The yield sign is already @ $4025.

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-pearl-jam-yield-sign-90097/

This yield sign was a promotional item from release of the 1998 Yield album. The sign is donated and autographed by Eddie Vedder from his own collection. This historic piece from the Rock icon is a must have for any Pearl Jam fan!

Fine Print
    Package Includes:
    -Yield sign autographed by Eddie Vedder
    -Yield Sign to be framed by James Fredrick of James Gallery in Pittsburgh (jamesgallery.net) - $350 value
    -A copy of the letter sent to Sean Casey from Eddie Vedder describing the item (not original letter)

• Options
    10 day's left!
  • Options
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-tambourine-90050/

Eddie Vedder signed tambourine
    Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder

Fair Market Value : 4000

Take home this tambourine used by Eddie Vedder! This used Cosmic Percussion tambourine is an incredible find for any fan of Eddie and Pearl Jam. Along with his signature, Eddie added his "ride the wave sketch".

Fine Print
    Package Includes:
    -Tambourine signed by Eddie Vedder
    -A copy of the letter sent to Sean Casey from Eddie Vedder describing the item sent (not the original letter)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    Seems strange to not include the original letter associated with each item.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,859
    Was just looking at some of the other auctions and noticed one of them is a Wrigley Rooftop Experience, part of which includes dinner and viewing of a Cubs game, and it made me all the more appreciate how friggin' cool it was of 10C to offer a Wrigley Rooftop Experience as part of Pearl Jam's stop there in '13. 10C ---> :clap::sunglasses:
  • Options

Bid on signed #EddieVedder items such as this Schecter guitar used by him in the 90's + handwritten letter. All proceeds benefit @MLSouthHills, which brings children with special needs the opportunity to play baseball. Find more info about all of the auction items at the link in bio. #PearlJam
  • Options
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-clear-drum-head-90051/

Eddie Vedder Signed Clear Drum Head

Fair Market Value : 2000

This Remo Weather King drum head drum head is truly a collector's dream and will add awe to any collection...signed by Eddie Vedder!

Fine Print
    Package Includes:
    -Clear drum head signed by Eddie Vedder
    -A copy of the letter sent to Sean Casey from Eddie Vedder describing the items (not original letter)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-ukulele-with-i-am-mine-lyrics-90047/

Eddie Vedder Signed Ukulele with "I Am Mine" lyrics

Fair Market Value : 30000

Take home this one-of-a-kind Kamaka Ukulele autographed by Eddie Vedder!
    Ed personalized this by adding lyrics to one of Pearl Jam's great songs. Adding lyrics to his instrument is extremely rare.
    Eddie wrote a note explaining how special this Uke is. This is what he wrote...
    "Really great Kamaka Ukulele, the real deal, made in Hawaii.
    High quality "tenor" ukulele. Signed with lyrics to "I Am Mine" on the back...
    Also with great hard case...
    Same exact kind I presented to Obama in 2012."

Fine Print
    Package includes:
    -Ukulele autographed by Eddie Vedder with "I Am Mine" lyrics on back of Uke
    -Hard case with Easy Street Record sticker on case
    -A copy of the letter Eddie Vedder wrote to Sean Casey describing the Uke will be included (not the
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-s-personally-used-guitar-w-letter-90034/

Eddie Vedder's personally used guitar w/letter

Fair Market Value : 50000

This extremely rare autographed guitar is a truly one of a kind and comes with a letter personally sent by Eddie telling the story behind his famous guitar! Eddie used this guitar during some of the most influential years with his Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band Pearl Jam. The letter reads (see pic under photos):
    "This here is number "4" of the black Schecter Telcasters I was using in the 90's...
    These are the same type that my hero Pete Townshend was playing when I first saw them in the 80's and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one...
    When I did finally I could see why P.T. loved them so much...
    This number "4" one has a particularly beautiful birds eye maple neck...
    Enjoy as I did. All the best."
    -Eddie Vedder.

You won't find another item like this!

Fine Print
    Package includes:
    -Autographed guitar
    -Handwritten letter, by Eddie Vedder on official E. Vedder letter head
    -Guitar case
    -Original guitar strap used by Ed Vedder when he played this guitar
    -A couple picks thrown in by Eddie himself!

• Options
    Eddie Vedder Ukulele Song Book Autographed

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-ukulele-song-book-autographed-90052/

Fair Market Value : 1000

This autographed Eddie Vedder ukulele songbook is a remarkable piece! The songbook includes the following songs:
    Can't Keep
    Sleeping By Myself
    Without You
    More Than You Know
    Goodbye
    Broken Heart
    Satellite
    Longing To Belong
    Hey Fahkah
    You're True
    Light Today
    Sleepless Nights
    Once In A While
    Waving Palms
    Tonight You Belong To Me
    Dream A Little Dream

Fine Print
    Package Includes:
    -Ukulele songbook signed by Eddie Vedder
    -Copy of the letter sent to Sean Casey from Eddie Vedder describing the item (not original letter)
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder Signed Black and Blue Poster

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-black-and-blue-poster-91188/

Fair Market Value : 1500

Eddie Vedder signed this poster featuring special guest Liam Finn. The poster will be framed by James Frederick from James Gallery here in Pittsburgh (jamesgallery.net).

Fine Print
    Frame is valued at $350.
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder Signed Poster From 2008 Tour

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-poster-from-2008-tour-91184/

Eddie Vedder signed this poster from his tour in 2008 with special guest Liam Finn. This will be framed by James Fredrick of James Gallery here in Pittsburgh (jamesgallery.net).

Fine Print
    Frame valued at $350
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder Guitar Picks - Set of 2

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-guitar-picks-set-of-2-94335/

Fair Market Value : 500

Strum away with Eddie Vedder's guitar picks! Item includes two picks: the Cubbie Bear head with EV on its forehead and the number 1 on the back and ED with the number 23 on the back.

Fine Print
    Yay! No fine print
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder Signed Poster Australia 2011 Tour

https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/item/eddie-vedder-signed-poster-australia-2011-tour-91175/

Eddie Vedder sent us the signed poster from his 2011 tour in Australia! This poster will be framed by James Frederick of James Gallery in Pittsburgh (jamesgallery.net).

Fine Print
    Frame valued at $350
  • Options
    Miracle Bash TODAY Feb 24th 5:00 pm — 8:45 pm | 2017 MST
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/#back-90034
  • Options
    https://www.handbid.com/auctions/miracle-bash-2017/#back-90034

The auction ends at February 24 at 10:00pm. We will be in touch with all winning bidders within five days of the auction closing for items not retrieved on February 24, 2017. We will ship items to winning bidders. Nominal shipping charges may apply. Sean Casey, the Casey Family, Casey's Clubhouse, and the Miracle League of the South Hills present the 7th annual Miracle Bash! This auction helps to supports Casey’s Clubhouse which serves as the charitable foundation working to raise funds for the Miracle League of the South Hills. We are carrying on the mission statement of all Miracle League fields: “Every Child Deserves A Chance to Play Baseball.” We are bringing the game of baseball to children who may have never had the opportunity to play on a real field. Casey’s Clubhouse and the Miracle League of the South Hills has eliminated the challenges that prevent many children from playing the game of baseball. By building a custom-designed field with a cushioned rubberized surface to help prevent injuries, wheelchair accessible dugouts and a completely flat surface to eliminate any barriers to wheelchair bound or visually impaired players, we are ready to play ball! In addition to giving kids the chance to play the game, we are dedicated to bringing together children through our “Buddies” program. We believe that the baseball field is a place that can connect all children by building teamwork and friendship. The game of baseball has given our family so many gifts, memories and important lessons. We are committed to making sure every child has the opportunity to experience the thrill of playing the game we love. At the Miracle League of the South Hills we believe every child deserves a chance to play baseball and we are dedicated to giving children with special needs the opportunity to hit, throw and field just like their peers.
  • Options
    Bump! All the best to those bidding on these sweet goodies.
  • Options
    Anybody bidding on the uke...I'm thinking about it.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    The tele was at $43K a minute before the auction closed! The uke was at $17.5K. Lot of $ raised!
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Scratch that...$50,100 for the tele! Awesome!
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder donations for Casey's Clubhouse Miracle League Field
    Raised in: :)

Eddie Vedder Guitar Picks - Set of 2 = $330
    Eddie Vedder Signed Black and Blue Poster = $1530
    Eddie Vedder Signed Clear Drum Head = $1150
    Eddie Vedder Signed Pearl Jam Yield Sign = $5000
    Eddie Vedder Signed Poster Australia 2011 Tour = $4610
    Eddie Vedder Signed Poster From 2008 Tour = $1080
    Eddie Vedder Signed Poster Hyde Park London 2010 = $1110
    Eddie Vedder signed tambourine = $3075