Options

Most $$ you've spent on a poster

1235»

Comments

• Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    500 for a kong
    450 to have it triple matted framed, it was my first poster ever to be framed and they took me to the cleaners. O well love that poster and it looks great.
  • Options
    statchwecstatchwec Des Moines, IA Posts: 23
    edited December 2016
    The most I've paid was $130 for an Emek Wrigley. Which is the only poster I've bought for a show I didn't attend. But sold it for way way less probably a year later because I was on the brink of bankruptcy. Fortunately, I'm almost debt free because of debt consolidation! The most I've paid for an attended show poster was $90, for a Faile Wrigley.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,937
    $35 plus $8.99 for shipping.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,436

$700 on a 2000 Chicago Blackie. Hopefully I can re-post here later that I've spent more if I can find someone wanting to part with a '98 St. Louis :-)

The most I spent was $250.00 for the 1998 St. Louis poster quite a few years back now. So, how much you want for it? Just kidding. Or I'll trade ya for your 2000 Chicago Blackie.
    I'd give you $950 for St. Louis if it's mint.
    It's not mint. But I had it professionally framed and it looks amazing!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    rssesq said:

$800; Banksy, Donuts Pink.
    Best $800 I ever spent in my life.

Man I would love to have an original Banksy!!!

That is a sweet print and judging by the ebeans prices, a very wise investment :open_mouth:

How do u enter into his lotteries??

My most expensive is the '95 South Pacific Zebra - $300

I still remember seeing them at the show for $5.... :anguished:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options

$700 on a 2000 Chicago Blackie. Hopefully I can re-post here later that I've spent more if I can find someone wanting to part with a '98 St. Louis :-)

The most I spent was $250.00 for the 1998 St. Louis poster quite a few years back now. So, how much you want for it? Just kidding. Or I'll trade ya for your 2000 Chicago Blackie.
    I'd give you $950 for St. Louis if it's mint.
    It's not mint. But I had it professionally framed and it looks amazing!
    But is it for sale!!?
    107 Shows and counting