Options

2015 7" vinyl EN ROUTE!

Some guy just posted a photo on FB. Also includes a copy of DEEP.

(No, I won't post the song titles.)
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    That's great.

Please GOD say it doesn't include Beyonce!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Wahoooooo! :joy:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Reminder:

They are sent randomly with no regard to shipping address or membership number.

USA -- If you don't get yours by mid-May, email shipping@tenclub.net and include your account name, member number and address.

International -- Same thing, but I'd say about mid-June or so.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    I'm curious to hear what songs are on it, usually they end up in our downloads before the vinyl arrives.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Just say what the songs are. Why does it need to be a secret if they are being mailed out? We aren't 8 years old at Christmas time opening presents.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited April 2016
    Did you read the Philly thread last night? My guess is that is the reason for a lack of post.
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    Redemption Song
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    Also looks like b-side is Wishing Well. Not sure if it is just the same cover we already have or a newer version
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

Also looks like b-side is Wishing Well. Not sure if it is just the same cover we already have or a newer version

Well that's a let down.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Lol now we have jay z and Beyoncé, holy shit.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Lol now we have jay z and Beyoncé, holy shit.

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Barf. Exactly what I was afraid of. No effort or creativity go into these singles lately.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    Redemption Song @ GCF was fantastic. Good choice.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I am actually happy thatWishing Well is one of tye tracks. Finally a quality version of that track! And maybe they'll bust it out live!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

YES!!!!!!!! Wishing Well!!!

• Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    100 Pacer said:

It was
  • Options
    Wishing Well was good, but they could have picked something else than Beyonce (the b-side in my book).
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Digital!!!
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532

where's your source?
    I doubt one of the songs is a reworked Wishing Well from Ten sessions...
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    jeffbr said:

Barf. Exactly what I was afraid of. No effort or creativity go into these singles lately.

agreed but it doesn't sound legit at all
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

where's your source?
    I doubt one of the songs is a reworked Wishing Well from Ten sessions...

There was a photo posted in one of the various PJ FB groups. The photo looked very legit.

And yeah, I figure with all the yelling about spoilers (myself doing some yelling as well), I figured someone else could take that chance.
  • Options
    Unfortunately it's true. All of it.

For photos check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10154168830158713/
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    100 Pacer said:

100 Pacer said:

100 Pacer said:

Absolutely right
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Not unexpected. You would think they might have some newer B-sides to include though. I'm excited about Wishing Well, but miss the old days of 3-4 B-sides per album (those are really old days though). It is like they record just enough for a record these days (and even then Future Days and Sleeping by Myself make the cut).

• Options
    BB Posts: 16
    demetrios said:

For photos check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/permalink/10154168830158713/

B of theskyiscrape.com
  • Options
    B said:

demetrios said:

Hahaha
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Nice. I'm ok with all of this. New song would be better but ill take it.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options

Not unexpected. You would think they might have some newer B-sides to include though. I'm excited about Wishing Well, but miss the old days of 3-4 B-sides per album (those are really old days though). It is like they record just enough for a record these days (and even then Future Days and Sleeping by Myself make the cut).

agreed. now all we get for xmas singles are covers with occasional guest.
    I was hoping at least 1 new song...maybe next year
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I figured they at least would have re-recorded Wishing Well. But I guess Ed figued "hey, it was Krusen on drums, not that other guy".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Got mine today in Southern California. Not that it needs any more confirmation, but yes, it's Redemption Song and Wishing Well. Also, this issue of Deep is different, to say the least. Let's just it will be a hit for those who aren't big fans of reading.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus