Options

Get your tickets to the VIP pre-party for Pearl Jam's Fenway Park show $350 each! *8/11 Update

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
edited August 2016 in The Porch

Get your tickets to the VIP pre-party for Pearl Jam's Fenway Park show $350 each! https://www.crowdrise.com/pearljamvip

BENEFITING: Foundation To Be Named Later

EVENT DATE: Aug 05, 2016

DAYS TO GO: 138

August 5, 2016 at Fenway Park, Boston, MA

VIP tickets include food, beer & wine and seating on the right field roof deck, as well as entry to the concert.

Casual attire. Limit 4 tickets.

100% of proceeds go to Foundation To Be Named Later and support kids and families from disadvantaged neighborhoods

Hot Stove Cool Music ‏@ftbnl

Join us this summer for concerts featuring Pearl Jam & James Taylor. Ticket link coming soon! http://ow.ly/i/gAZ67
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Wonder if this will be done by crowdrise again. Special show happening in between Fenway & Wrigley Field.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Wonder if this will be done by crowdrise again. Special show happening in between Fenway & Wrigley Field.

That was my guess when I saw the day offs between the two shows in each city.
    9\28\04 - Boston 5\25\06 - Boston 6\28\08 - Mansfield 8\27\09 - Chicago 5\15\10 - Hartford EV - In Providence on the night the Bruins won the Cup! 7\19\13 - Chicago 10\25\13 - Hartford 4\28\16 - Philly 4\29\16 - Philly 8\5\16 - Fenway 8\7\16 - Fenway
  • Options
    Hot Stove Cool Music @ftbnl Save the date! Hot Stove Summer in Chicago - June 17th at @MetroChicago - More info soon
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    Any news on tickets for this?
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    jeff2040 said:

Any news on tickets for this?

Haven't heard any new update yet from Hot Stove Cool Music.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Missed out on this last year, can't miss it again.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Last year they did not announce who was playing until after the show was sold out. I ended up paying 450 on Stubhub to see EV at the Metro last year. Well worth it
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    The PJ shows @ Wrigley benefit FTBNL, so I think these announcements were just highlighting those shows and not a separate one.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    drsluggo said:

The PJ shows @ Wrigley benefit FTBNL, so I think these announcements were just highlighting those shows and not a separate one.

That's what I had suspected. When I saw that FTBNL was highlighting both PJ and James Taylor, I thought it was tied to the Wrigley concerts, not to a separate event.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    That makes too much sense, so I'm going to believe it's not true and hold out hope, ha.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

drsluggo said:

That's what I had suspected. When I saw that FTBNL was highlighting both PJ and James Taylor, I thought it was tied to the Wrigley concerts, not to a separate event.
    Was hoping for a special charitable club event. Doesn't look that's gonna happen.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited March 2016
    https://www.crowdrise.com/pearljamVIP

$350 for the August 5th pre-party and entry to the concert in the Right Field Roof Deck.
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    https://www.crowdrise.com/JamesTaylorvip?platform=hootsuite

Soon maybe a VIP crowdrise for Pearl Jam's Fenway Park shows too?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    See my post above yours. PJ also just went on sale, there wasn't an announcement though.
  • Options

See my post above yours. PJ also just went on sale, there wasn't an announcement though.

Thanks!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I hope they offer this for Sunday... would rather give to charity than pay stubhub...

What's up with the right field roof deck? Decent spot for concerts? I see the James Taylor event is in a suite
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    Seems pretty cool. How do you think the sound is up there?
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Only $350. Good god.
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    what do you get for $350? food and drink/watch the show from the right field roof? really?

is there rumors of pj playing on saturday anywhere local in boston/secret club show or anything?
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348

what do you get for $350? food and drink/watch the show from the right field roof? really?

is there rumors of pj playing on saturday anywhere local in boston/secret club show or anything?

well considering its for charity and a stadium beer runs you 12 bucks or so seems win win
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Free said:

Only $350. Good god.

This
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited March 2016
    Food, beer, wine and a ticket, i don't think it's that bad, especially considering some of the prices for tickets on stub-hub. At least this is going to charity too.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    wall232 said:

Food, beer, wine and a ticket, i don't think it's that bad, especially considering some of the prices for tickets on stub-hub. At least this is going to charity too.

Yup, especially if they have high quality food which isn't cheap in Boston
  • Options
    LanternjawLanternjaw Posts: 553
    Really great cause... Years ago I created a Red Sox website called Sons of Sam Horn (sonsofsamhorn.net). A few years later Theo Epstein was hired as the Red Sox GM (now the Cubs GM) and he and Peter Gammons got behind this event they called Hot Stove/Cool Music... which Theo kind of took to the next level with his Foundation to Be Named Later charity. Anyway, Sons of Sam Horn was always given dibs on tickets to these sorts of things and they are well worth it. Theo didn't forget his Boston success when he left for Chicago. Great man, great charity, and always a great event. Indulge and enjoy...