Options

Wrigley Field and Fenway Park pre-sale begins today for Ten Club Members!

13»

Comments

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    FoxyRedLa said:

Why is Wrigley trickier?

Yeah, was just speaking logistically for me. Fenway is a close and cheap bus ride away. I'd have to fly, take more vacation days, etc. for Wrigley. I wish the odds were as good for Fenway as they are for Wrigley...that would make things easier for me to decide haha!

Also considering doing something nuts, like flying Saturday morning, seeing the show, leaving Sunday so I don't miss work Monday. But that sounds even crazier when I type it out!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    edited February 2016

The real question is will the GA for Wrigley beat the 9% for MSG?

You have to take into consideration that it is twice the size. So if they were both were equivilent venue size it would be Msg was 11x sold out and wrigley 4x sold out. That's at 50% odds for Wrigley. If it got to 18% it would be about equal in popularity. Right now it's at 38% or about 5.25x.
    Post edited by MK88178 on
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    samjam said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Why is Wrigley trickier?

Yeah, was just speaking logistically for me. Fenway is a close and cheap bus ride away. I'd have to fly, take more vacation days, etc. for Wrigley. I wish the odds were as good for Fenway as they are for Wrigley...that would make things easier for me to decide haha!

Also considering doing something nuts, like flying Saturday morning, seeing the show, leaving Sunday so I don't miss work Monday. But that sounds even crazier when I type it out!
    Gotcha! Well haha you can sleep on the flight?!?! Haha! Good :lucky: !
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.