Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    From Dine Alone Records Canada

https://www.dinealonestore.com/search?q=rndm

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited June 2016
    Wow. That's pretty cool of them. Makes me scared about just how much that alternative is going to be though, lol.
    What a pain in the ass a postal strike is. Canada Post should have said yes to the request for an extension to the cooling off period at least. They don't have Harper to swoop in and save them this time, so who knows how long this could go on for.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Wow. That's pretty cool of them. Makes me scared about just how much that alternative is going to be though, lol.
    What a pain in the ass a postal strike is. Canada Post should have said yes to the request for an extension to the cooling off period at least. They don't have Harper to swoop in and save them this time, so who knows how long this could go on for.

Purolator rates in Canada isn't that bad (that I can remember). If it's UPS or FedEx it's gonna be a little high.

It's .. gonna be fun! :/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/canada-post-service-mail-strike-lockout-deadline-1.3655608

Canada Post issues delivery deadlines to avoid possible service disruption. Canada Post warns mail delivery could cease after July 2.

Last June Canada Post enforced community mail boxes. No more door to door mail delivery. :(

Mike Palecek, national president of CUPW, told CBC on Monday that negotiations are breaking down over "major cuts to benefits and job security."
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912
    It has finally arrived in the UK today from dine alone. :triumph:
  • Options
    SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Hello fellow RNDMites,

For those of you who own the Ghost Riding vinyl -- Does it have any bonus tracks?

Thx.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Sarah said:

Hello fellow RNDMites,

For those of you who own the Ghost Riding vinyl -- Does it have any bonus tracks?

Thx.

Nope.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,853
    RNDM!!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    Any possibility of some new tour dates??
  • Options
    I can't stop listening to King of Cleveland.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    EB218946 said:

Any possibility of some new tour dates??

Of course I don't really know, but I would guess no. Not unless they put out another album. I don't think they draw enough ticket buyers for more than one little tour per album. Not worth their while financially.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    Still love this album/band
  • Options

I do too. Very underrated album. Advertising was pretty low on this one. Other then the social media accounts, the big companies never pushed this release. They were too busy pushing shocking garbage pop music.

What about that RNDM poster set from Brad Klausen for their tour last March?

I LOVE IT!!
  • Options
    If anyone has one of the blue jeff picks he had last tour I am ISO!

• Options
    demetrios said:

I LOVE IT!!

seriously mind blowing good stuff. LOVE how he did that. A++

• Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    I just listened to Acts the other day. These guys have a lot of good songs on both albums.
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    That entire RNDM project is really excellent. Very different from Jeff's Pearl Jam music but I really enjoyed both albums. The merchandise was really fun (those mask/toques!) and loved Brad Klausen's poster series for that last tour. I was fortunate to see their live show in Seattle and you could tell those three musicians were really enjoying that collaboration. I wish they would come up to Canada for another short run.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    One of the most fun bands I've seen live!
  • Options
    a5pj said:

I thought Joseph Arthur had the blue picks (?)
    IIRC, in Toronto, all the blue picks were attached to Joe's mic stand throughout the night.
  • Options

demetrios said:

I LOVE IT!!

seriously mind blowing good stuff. LOVE how he did that. A++

So awesome. I would love to own that poster set, but alas, I have no space to hang it.
  • Options

I listen to their second record almost every day.

I'm sure I mentioned it earlier in the thread back a few months ago, but I had the good fortune of seeing the band from the front row (slightly to the right of dead-centre, edging towards Jeff's side) on their last tour. It was seriously one of the best experiences I've had in the last few years. If you're hedging on seeing them -- Go!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

One of the most fun bands I've seen live!

• Options
    Sarah said:

a5pj said:

I thought Joseph Arthur had the blue picks (?)
    IIRC, in Toronto, all the blue picks were attached to Joe's mic stand throughout the night.
    Both Jeff and Joe had the blue rndm on one side and their ja on the other in another color, pink and orange last tour I think.. Jeff had a few that were blue on both sides (JA and rndm), that's what i'm after!

• Options

dinealonestore - 5 years ago, Ghost Riding was born 🙌
    If you didn’t know, the group consist of @pearljam bassist Jeff Ament, singer Joseph Arthur and Richard Steuverud. Happy anniversary @rndmband We have cassettes, CD’s and LP’s available in our store #happyanniversary #6years #rndm #pearljam